over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

I don't know anyone who uses BTC because they think it's less traceable. I use it for convenience. Money orders can be a nightmare but I won't go into that.

Fuck me it's £32,500 now. If guys put $500 in a wallet in mid Nov that would now be worth $1000. It definitely has it's disadvantages but it can also be great as well.

People go on about how crap/crazy BTC is but I feel the same when I read people are still doing CIM.

Agreed, I bought some a while ago when it was still worth like 6k. Only bought worth of 400 euro but gonna cash out today and earned some extra bucks.

Just a short couple of years and you would have 10 times your money in BTC and ETH. I don't know what digital money will capitalize the market, but society will go cashless at one point. Better get used to the technology. Major players are preparing for it.
In many European countries, societies are already near cashless. I haven't used cash in well over 2 years. The only time I ever have to use BTC is for buying on the black market. Regular money (i.e. Dollar, Euro, etc.) is perfectly consistent with a cashless society. So I don't think it's a good argument for holding BTC (maybe some of the back-end cryptos though).

The reason why I hold my BTC is as an inflation hedge. Though I am REALLY tempted to sell at these levels. Will probably go back to below 20k for the foreseeable future.

Ib
In many European countries, societies are already near cashless. I haven't used cash in well over 2 years. The only time I ever have to use BTC is for buying on the black market. Regular money (i.e. Dollar, Euro, etc.) is perfectly consistent with a cashless society. So I don't think it's a good argument for holding BTC (maybe some of the back-end cryptos though).

The reason why I hold my BTC is as an inflation hedge. Though I am REALLY tempted to sell at these levels. Will probably go back to below 20k for the foreseeable future.

I agree, there will be a correction soon. I don't own BTC, not a fan, but at the current price approaching 35,000 is a good reason to cash out.

Pesty is made up today... ETH up by 21.5% in 24 hours :D

I don’t even wanna know how to buy them lol it seems so complicated.....but def worth buying some for a hold and investment...

Pesty is made up today... ETH up by 21.5% in 24 hours :D

Woke up to 1130. Buying it at 100 seemed to be a good investment. Long term, it will grow a lot more. 🙂

I don't know anyone who uses BTC because they think it's less traceable. I use it for convenience. Money orders can be a nightmare but I won't go into that.

Fuck me it's £32,500 now. If guys put $500 in a wallet in mid Nov that would now be worth $1000. It definitely has it's disadvantages but it can also be great as well.

People go on about how crap/crazy BTC is but I feel the same when I read people are still doing CIM.

Man CIM !! Now thats oldschooll oh the memories !!

I had to search far and wide to find someone to show me how to use BTC. Found a young guy in the gym who is smart.
It turned out to be a fucking disaster! Fuck Bitcoin! So fucking complicated! I put $*** in and it changed it to $25 less right off...WTF!
Then it said I have A NINE DAY HOLD on my funds! My goddamn money is sitting out in limbo and I don't know how to use it or what to do!
Anyone who said ever this is easy is fucked! This supposed great way to send money...and it hold my funds for NINE DAYS?!?!?!
What the hell kind of bullshit is that?
Hi maby I can help. You need to get a wallet first off. a wallet consist of a public and a private key. The private key is yours to keep do not give out to anyone!!! You use your public key to store bitcoin and pay with it. now it sounds like to me you bought bitcoin on exchange maby and it is on that exchange so im getting that they custody of it and not you. send me a PM I would like to help you if I can. Bitcoin does not suck it just takes some time to learn =) I will teach you if you want. Pm me!

These sources who are only using Bitcoin, it's ridiculous. It was almost impossible for me to find someone who knew how to use it and obviously he didn't know very well! A piss-poor way to do business definitely limits the options of the clients JMHO
I can help with Bitcoin if you need it!=)

Yea I am also unsure whether to hold or sell right now. A couple years ago, I bought at 7K usd and sold at 19k usd and it turned out to be a great decision. Then I bought back at 10k and now its 30k. I'm leaning toward holding this time around but I need to decide fast

Woke up to 1130. Buying it at 100 seemed to be a good investment. Long term, it will grow a lot more. 🙂

A little off topic but did you not have a topic about bit/altcoins? I remember reading it and actually earning some money after your tips and tricks. Checked yesterday and I still had around 9k worth in a wallet so cashed most of it out but want to play around with a small amount

I am just deciding when to cash ETH out. It will 100% go up in the future so it's definitely a long term investment. I also don't think it will crash like it has many times in the past. Well it will crash hard at some point but I doubt to $100 again. If it did I would be buying as much as I could afford. To think ETH was only $15 at the start of 2017. Anyone buying a shitload then would be rich right now. It's pretty close to it's all time high right now. I will invest more in the future when it dips again but right now I am looking to cash out before it goes back down. The question is at what amount. I am very happy with where it is now but if it could get to $1300 that would be great. Worst case scenario it drops fast before I sell so I just hold it until it goes back up again.

Yea I am also unsure whether to hold or sell right now. A couple years ago, I bought at 7K usd and sold at 19k usd and it turned out to be a great decision. Then I bought back at 10k and now its 30k. I'm leaning toward holding this time around but I need to decide fast
Another consideration are tax laws... Selling all my BTC would result in a large amount of cash showing up on my bank account (or the account on some crypto trading site). Such a transaction might be reported to the tax authorities (due to recent EU law changes regarding crypto and money laundering). Technically, you have to pay taxes on capital gains from holding crypto... Soo, probably not gonna bother.

Ib

I agree, there will be a correction soon. I don't own BTC, not a fan, but at the current price approaching 35,000 is a good reason to cash out.

I received a 30k bonus like 3-4 years ago from a pharmaceutical contract. I had been using BTC since 2010 for black market purchases. I first bought BTC at $12, it introduced at .08 cents. By the time of that particular bonus, it had become apparent to me that you were not a particularly bright individual if you didn't see the reality of BTC (e.g. Pesty) or you had other conflicting interests (e.g. Jamie Dimon). I was kicking myself in the ass for not spending like 1-2k on BTC when it was $12. So I said fuck it I'll spend half of this bonus on BTC. Doesn't really matter if I lose it all, I won't even notice, it's a bonus. I should have spent the whole 30k obviously. At the time it was around $700, a little more, so I ended up buying 20 BTC for right around 15k. Today my $15k investment was worth almost $700k.

I have 4 houses/properties (Culver City, Rancho Cucamonga, Las Vegas, Baton Rouge). I make traditional 401k contributions at 8-10%. So I have stock, properties and BTC. I bought the Vegas house during the crash around 2009, 3 story house sold for 450K in Summerlin for 117K in foreclosure. I haven't had it appraised but area sales it looks to be 350-400k now. I almost never look at my 401k but I don't have to in order to know it's not even close. So for example I spent $117k 10 years ago in Vegas and made about 250k. I don't know what I've put into stocks exactly and what I've made but I know it's the least performing of the 3 investments by far.

So let me ask the genius investors out there like Pesty who are "not a fan" where should I have put my 15k 3-4 years ago besides BTC? I made 665K tax free off of BTC from a 15k investment within 4 years. So for you genius investors who think BTC sucks or are "not a fan" where do you put your money and what have your returns been? :unsure:

I should note that I have sold on highs and bought back on lows to profit to a large degree while maintaining 20 BTC. Car insurance, vacations, any large ticket expense is paid with BTC profits so that I don't have to pay out of pocket on taxed income. Example, BTC was 3k early this year. I bought 2. I just loaded 3 BitPay MasterCards with $25k, $25k and $18k, $68k total, tax free, off of a 6k investment 9 months ago. I'm 50 and debating never working another day in my life because of BTC. You'd have to be one ignorant bastard to be "not a fan." This is more money than many of you have made in a year, for free basically. But yeah, BTC sucks.

Another consideration are tax laws... Selling all my BTC would result in a large amount of cash showing up on my bank account (or the account on some crypto trading site). Such a transaction might be reported to the tax authorities (due to recent EU law changes regarding crypto and money laundering). Technically, you have to pay taxes on capital gains from holding crypto... Soo, probably not gonna bother.

You need to learn to be smarter Jeff.

Rex.

I should note that I have sold on highs and bought back on lows to profit to a large degree while maintaining 20 BTC. Car insurance, vacations, any large ticket expense is paid with BTC profits so that I don't have to pay out of pocket on taxed income. Example, BTC was 3k early this year. I bought 2. I just loaded 3 BitPay MasterCards with $25k, $25k and $18k, $68k total, tax free, off of a 6k investment 9 months ago. I'm 50 and debating never working another day in my life because of BTC. You'd have to be one ignorant bastard to be "not a fan." This is more money than many of you have made in a year, for free basically. But yeah, BTC sucks.

I received a 30k bonus like 3-4 years ago from a pharmaceutical contract. I had been using BTC since 2010 for black market purchases. I first bought BTC at $12, it introduced at .08 cents. By the time of that particular bonus, it had become apparent to me that you were not a particularly bright individual if you didn't see the reality of BTC (e.g. Pesty) or you had other conflicting interests (e.g. Jamie Dimon). I was kicking myself in the ass for not spending like 1-2k on BTC when it was $12. So I said fuck it I'll spend half of this bonus on BTC. Doesn't really matter if I lose it all, I won't even notice, it's a bonus. I should have spent the whole 30k obviously. At the time it was around $700, a little more, so I ended up buying 20 BTC for right around 15k. Today my $15k investment was worth almost $700k.

I have 4 houses/properties (Culver City, Rancho Cucamonga, Las Vegas, Baton Rouge). I make traditional 401k contributions at 8-10%. So I have stock, properties and BTC. I bought the Vegas house during the crash around 2009, 3 story house sold for 450K in Summerlin for 117K in foreclosure. I haven't had it appraised but area sales it looks to be 350-400k now. I almost never look at my 401k but I don't have to in order to know it's not even close. So for example I spent $117k 10 years ago in Vegas and made about 250k. I don't know what I've put into stocks exactly and what I've made but I know it's the least performing of the 3 investments by far.

So let me ask the genius investors out there like Pesty who are "not a fan" where should I have put my 15k 3-4 years ago besides BTC? I made 665K tax free off of BTC from a 15k investment within 4 years. So for you genius investors who think BTC sucks or are "not a fan" where do you put your money and what have your returns been? :unsure:

To answer your question, mostly ETH. Please try to keep up, it is not your strong suit. You are not the one who had several threads educating people about this subject on ANASCI teaching and helping others for the last few years. That would have been me. Now you come on some crusader and tell how wonderfully rich you are. Unlike you, I am not going to do that. I will just say that I am currently living debt free without owing anyone anything, including house and vehicles. I am also comfortably retired. I might not be a genius, but have enough common sense and work ethics that got me this. If you be keeping up on subject with other threads, you would know I been heavily investing in alt coins. So not investing in BTC, does not mean I don't believe in the new technology. I know it is here to stay. I have no clue why you had to drag my name through the mud. That being said, you cross the line by calling a member an ignorant bastard. Do I need you to go back and read board rules here? Not just because I am a MOD, but by your disrespect through name calling, will not be tolerated here. I would ban any member for this and not just you. So, consider this warning.

A little off topic but did you not have a topic about bit/altcoins? I remember reading it and actually earning some money after your tips and tricks. Checked yesterday and I still had around 9k worth in a wallet so cashed most of it out but want to play around with a small amount

I had many threads on these subjects on ANASCI. K1's idea to help others. 3 years ago, when everything plummeted, everyone lost interest and now they are no longer around. I told people to invest more back then with those low prices, but I was called out and left. K1 and I decided it would be best to shut down that sub forum.

Hold on if I were you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner