advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavy D

Newbies
I can't believe this shit. I went to the gym today and in the middle of my workout there was an announcement that someone broke into the male lockers. He busted all of the lockers and took everything including my new phone and someone’s elses car.... a new Mazarati which was full of shopping. I can’t believe no one saw this happening. I hope the bastard dies and burns in hell. :mad:
The lesson is don’t use the lockers keep everything with you in the gym at all times….

Mazariti???? DAMNIT man... what kind of gym do you work out at? Theres a cardiologist that drives one at my gym. Sorry to hear about your loss, gym doesnt have a camera anywhere to see who this dude was? He had to workout or have a membership in order to get into the locker room.

Sorry to hear about that. I worked at Bally's in the early 90's, we would always tell members to never put anything valuable in lockers.

There is only cctv in the weights room not in the locker room. Someone said they saw someone acting suspicious etc but they were very vague. I think some people are scared. He was probably someone who paid for just the one work out and not with a membership.... Just dont put anything valuable in the lockers because they are just not safe, but I don't know how things are where you are from but my area is pretty bad.
Mazariti???? DAMNIT man... what kind of gym do you work out at? Theres a cardiologist that drives one at my gym. Sorry to hear about your loss, gym doesnt have a camera anywhere to see who this dude was? He had to workout or have a membership in order to get into the locker room.

Yeah stuff like this a anoying. People work hard to pay for their things fair and square and what right do people have to take them. But i'm starting cool down now. Just searching for new phone. I didnt like the old one anyway but I could have sold it and bought some LBA's lol.
Sorry to hear about that. I worked at Bally's in the early 90's, we would always tell members to never put anything valuable in lockers.

That's really terrible... we make everyone at my gym fill out paper work and get a copy of their ID even if they are just there for a day pass to try to thwart that sort of thing but it's not a fool proof system.

Did he just come in with bolt cutters and tear away the locks or were things just left in onlocked lockers?

That sucks

Yeah regardless of the silly rules, I always pack my gym bag around with me while I train. Yeah there are signs that say: Gym bags are forbidden in the exercise area. I am not taking the risk.

Bummer to hear these stories...

- I had my money taken out of my wallet that was in my locker... They left my ATM card, etc. in my wallet though, just took the cash. A couple other people had the same thing happen to them too.

- Worked at gyms where people have had their locks cut off and their wedding rings, digital cameras, etc. all stolen.

Big bump to not putting valuables in lockers though. It's impossible/near impossible to get the gym to compensate you for it.

thats absolutely insane.......a car too?! WTF?! I think they will get him if he stole a car.....what a fucking asshole.

That really sucks, last week I auditioned two other gyms because my closes too early, and both seemed too ghetto, eventhough they had more fancy equipment, and such the class of people, seemed as if they were just lurking, I had to check my locker every 10 minutes, I had a lot of cash in there.

I'm back at my old gym fortunately they close 1/2 hour later now, so all is good. Besides there are only about 7-10 people in there tops.

Sorry for your loss, guess that's what sucks about going to a bigger club.

Yeah regardless of the silly rules, I always pack my gym bag around with me while I train. Yeah there are signs that say: Gym bags are forbidden in the exercise area. I am not taking the risk.

The reason why those signs are up is because of liabilities. If somebody trips on your bag because it's sticking out a little bit into the aisle, the gym (not you) is responsible. Plus, people steal clips/clamps, bands, dumbbells, jump ropes, dip belts, etc. Unfortunately, a couple of individuals ruin things for everybody.

I got a home gym just for this reason. If they dont steal from your locker, then they will steal from the cars. Even a large club such as 24 hr fitness or la fitness doesnt have camera's out in the parking lot.

It's a shame, but times are rough and people are desperate. I worked out with some buddies at a large gym and just kept my keys with me and left my money and everything else at home.

Been there man..they will get what they deserve! sorry that happened bro

RJ

Heavey D, you think thats bad, at my gym they have a little basket on top of the counter. You can drop your car keys or house keys in the basket if you want. BUT NO ONE WATCHES IT! I have never in all my f@cking years of going to this gym ever thought it was a good idea. BUT they refuse to listen. I wonder how many people have walked up to the basket and stolen keys and driven off???? I carry my gym bag with me everywhere i go around the floor. That sucks to hear your new phone was clipped bro! Have you tried calling your cell phone company and asking them to give you a GPS coordinate on where it might be? Silly, but most phones these days have it and can locate your phone again! And hopefully the thief!

same shit happened to me just cashed my paycheck took everything i had ..........was so pissed for about a month i felt like ripping everybodies head off at my gym started catching some serious delusions lucky for me i didnt catch a new charge always carry my bag with me no matter what. first time shame on you next time shame on me..................................FTW

WOW what a shame....I have worked in gyms for the past 10yrs & there are actually people that make a living doing this...caught a guy 1x that was in a group of theives....they'd steal credit cards & buy as much stuff as they could as fast as they could....when they were caught each of the 5 of them had stolen between 15-25K worth of stuff, one guy even had a dr's script pad & wrote himself & friends scripts for painkillers

I can't believe this shit. I went to the gym today and in the middle of my workout there was an announcement that someone broke into the male lockers. He busted all of the lockers and took everything including my new phone and someone’s elses car.... a new Mazarati which was full of shopping. I can’t believe no one saw this happening. I hope the bastard dies and burns in hell. :mad:
The lesson is don’t use the lockers keep everything with you in the gym at all times….

Thats why Ive never trusted gym lockers. I've heard of stories like this for years over and over.

i used to work at a gym and i wouldnt even put my stuff in the lockers i kept it right next to my feet lol (i worked front desk)

Well, all I can say is that the dude was either very brave or just plain crazy.

Can you imagine cracking off a lock just in time to see a 5 or 6 big bruisers walking back into the locker room from the gym with small dumbells & curling bars to pound you with?

What part of the country do you live in? Near some of the large ports like in Cali and Miami, car-jacking is a big problem where these cars get sold, and loaded up onto a barge and whisked away to another country where getting it registered will be no problem at all.. I guess it's more of a problem with high-end cars, cuz of the profit potential..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws