over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full Body Cleanse

drGlute

Newbies
Looking for advice with cleansing out the entire body. Been cycling for couple years up and down and then this flu season wiped me out for a month. what are you doing to clean out your systems and how often? any adrenal advice would be much appreciated.

Can't see a quick "detox" doing much, you can try prolonged periods of intermittent fasting (personally doing it up to -48 hours, mostly after my competition prep) for detoxing purpose, some studies have shown some benefit to this + increasing fiber and water helps that's it, don't believe much in detoxing supps.

Here is detox cycle by Dave Palumbo if you want try something else
DAVE’S DETOXIFICATION AND CLEANSE PROGRAM
RULES:
1. Program is 3-Weeks (21 days) in duration
2. Must fast (not eat or drink) for 12 hours every day. That means you must eat all your meals within the allowable 12 hours. You MAY drink water outside of that 12 hour period but nothing else. Nothing!
3. Your body will be releasing many toxins during this time period so make sure you drink lot of water. Alkalinized water is best (if you have availability). Fiji water is alkalinized. Whole Foods sells alkalinized water. I sell a product called the ION POD you just add tap water to it and in 5 minutes you have alkalinized water (drink at least 7-10 glasses of this per day during this detox)
4. You may feel “strange” or you may have “interesting” bathroom habits. That’s a sign that you’re detoxing. Don’t get nervous or panic.

FOODS TO AVOID:
No Coffee
No Dairy
No Red Meat
No Wheat (read labels carefully)
No Eggs
No Protein Shakes
No sugary fruits
No alcohol

DIET (4 meals per day: Choose 1 PROTEIN and 1 CARBOHYDRATE plus 1 VEGETABLE for each meal):
*****4-5oz protein and 40g carbs per meal
PROTEIN FOOD CHOICES:
Baked or Broiled or Poached Fish (white fish is best)
Lean chicken breast
beans
tofu
CARBOHYDRATE FOOD CHOICES:
quinoa
brown rice
oatmeal
sweet potatoes
any veggies

VEGETABLE CHOICES:
kale salad (kale, cucumbers, celery with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar)
Fresh steamed or raw (even better) green beans
Fresh steamed or raw asparagus
Fresh steamed or raw broccoli

FAT CHOICES:
extra virgin olive oil or macadamia nut oil (1 tablespoon of either 2x per day)

SUPPLEMENTS

a. Psyllium fiber supplement (2x per day) *** FIBERLYZE is excellent choice. Fiber pulls the released toxins out of the body (very important).

b. Probiotic
a. customprobiotics.com 6-in1 strain is great
b. Bubbie’s Sauerkraut—have a few servings per day
c. Coconut Kefir (don’t use milk-based Kefir)

c.Fruit and Vegetable Extract
JUICE PLUS+ contains all the valuable nutrients of whole fruits and vegetables-- without the sugar
(2 pills of the GARDEN BLEND in morning and 2 pills of the ORCHARD BLEND at night).

d. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (with “Mother”): Take 1 tablespoon in 8oz water 3-5x per day (great detoxifier)

e. Kidney Stuff (kidney detox): 1-2 servings per day: Purchase:

f. Milk Thistle (liver detox): 1000mg 2x per day

g. Raw Cacao (terrific anti-oxidant, polyphenolic, and total body detoxifier
a. Dave Palumbo’s Raw Cacao Bars (2-3 squares per day):
b. Dave Palumbo Raw Cacao Drink Mix (1-2 servings per day)

Last edited:
Looking for advice with cleansing out the entire body. Been cycling for couple years up and down and then this flu season wiped me out for a month. what are you doing to clean out your systems and how often? any adrenal advice would be much appreciated.

Read up on water fasting, try it.

Once you get a grip on water fasting, read up on dry fasting, try it.

Just what is it you're trying to eradicate?

I prefer a little wine here-and-there ramping up the ole glymphatic system ridding the ole nugget of mental garbage. True story.

Just what is it you're trying to eradicate?

I prefer a little wine here-and-there ramping up the ole glymphatic system ridding the ole nugget of mental garbage. True story.

exactly. "cleanses" or detox whatever is bullshit.
thats why we have livers, kidneys, lungs, and skin. also colonics are bullshit also. human shit in this case.

So we do some things to put stress on our bodies and systems. Doing any sort of radical cleanse or de-tox is also another form of stress... just as bad. Like Brutus69 said, our body does the cleaning, on a daily basis, you provide it with the right tools. Some supportive herbs can be helpful, (like tudca, glandulars, ACV) but really, just eat a lot of organic, raw greens. The number one way to repair and support systems. Modify your diet to very simple foods, incorporate a lot of greens and green juices, extra water, and get good sleep. Remove external stress, which is also a physical pollutant. Unless your bloodwork is coming back with something alarming or blood's coming out from somewhere, thinking that our bodies are 'so toxic' is about on the same level as aliens and big foot

Last edited:

The most important is to detox the heavy metals and Glyphosates from your body.

Can't see a quick "detox" doing much, you can try prolonged periods of intermittent fasting (personally doing it up to -48 hours, mostly after my competition prep) for detoxing purpose, some studies have shown some benefit to this + increasing fiber and water helps that's it, don't believe much in detoxing supps.

Here is detox cycle by Dave Palumbo if you want try something else

Some of the foods on this list contains heavy metals and glyphosate.

EDTA Disodium Powder ,Glutathione,
garlic powder,Malic acid,charcoal.
I have a huge list amd process. But, thats a start.

So we do some things to put stress on our bodies and systems. Doing any sort of radical cleanse or de-tox is also another form of stress... just as bad. Like Brutus69 said, our body does the cleaning, on a daily basis, you provide it with the right tools. Some supportive herbs can be helpful, (like tudca, glandulars, ACV) but really, just eat a lot of organic, raw greens. The number one way to repair and support systems. Modify your diet to very simple foods, incorporate a lot of greens and green juices, extra water, and get good sleep. Remove external stress, which is also a physical pollutant. Unless your bloodwork is coming back with something alarming or blood's coming out from somewhere, thinking that our bodies are 'so toxic' is about on the same level as aliens and big foot

I don’t know about big foot but obviously aliens are real. :D

I do agree that radical “detox” puts tons of stress on the body

Well, I usually shower before work, then later before bed. Feel pretty clean myself by just doing that.

Dont forget about parasites

Footage here of a young bodybuilder's surgery removing many ascaris worms.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcLEgNAXUmo"]Removing intestinal worms & parasites from a bodybuilders colon re: - YouTube[/ame]

:eek:

did those like... start out as bacteria and grow into worms???

You have to swallow the eggs. Usually it happens in countries where workers end up pooping in the fields they work and then the eggs are in with the vegetables. If the vegetables aren't washed well you might end up swallowing the eggs. Things that go into making a salad for example.

https://msu.edu/course/zol/316/alumgut.htm

I once saw a little puppy in a pet store puke up a mass of these suckers. They were writhing on the floor like snakes!

I took a semester of parasitology at college a long time ago. The professor was friends with a local doctor and he showed us a huge ascaris worm that was from a little boy that lived in the area. He also told us stories about how he detected that his kids had pinworms. He crept into their bedroom and night and shined a flashlight on their buttholes. He could see the female come out and lay its eggs around the rim! Crazy stuff. That was a fun class.

Pinworms layin eggs!
http://www.healthofchildren.com/P/Pinworms.html

"Adult pinworms live in the large intestines. Males and females are about 5 mm and 10 mm long, respectively, with the diameter of a strand of thread. After copulation, the males die. When the female is ready to lay eggs, she crawls out of the anus, and violently expels the eggs on the skin around the anus. Some of the eggs become airborne and land elsewhere, but the majority stay on the skin of the buttocks. A single female can produce more than 10,000 eggs. After laying her eggs, the female also dies."

Read more: http://www.healthofchildren.com/P/Pinworms.html#ixzz56J5gt1Sl

Last edited:
Pile of ascaris worms! This sort of thing definitely needs to be purged.

Attachments

• slide25-n.jpg
    slide25-n.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 189

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner