over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full Body Routine vs Split

DM2000

Registered
I"m really starting to love Full Body Routines. I either do them by Circuit - timed vertically loaded.... or sets vertically loaded...or even the usual horizontal load...
I feel like if i can get to 4 exercises per body part by the end of the week then I"m pretty much where I would be doing a split (albeit I admit the work/load on the muscle is not nearly the same). I feel like its really taxing my heart more than anything and to be able to adjust to another exercise or dynamic movement is really forcing my neuro muscular system to work harder than it usually would.
Anyone have any good routines they'd like to share...

I love lifting and training in general but I'm an athlete at heart. Full body feels more functional since I get my entire body mobile and working together better. I always despised the thought of an arm day. I have small though.

Push, Pull, Legs.. All i can get is 3 days a week after i train I do cardio. Just maintaining after 22 yrs of this shit.

I prefer brosplit but I usually only have time to workout 2-4x/week so I'm doing PPL right now.

I have had results from every system and split that I have tried. But trying to compare them is difficult as I have been at different points in my growth when I have tried them.

I love lifting and training in general but I'm an athlete at heart. Full body feels more functional since I get my entire body mobile and working together better. I always despised the thought of an arm day. I have small though.

As an athlete I'm sure you benefit a great deal from a full body routine. Thinking of arm day for me gives me a woody....lol....but that's because I"m so used to bro split routines....

Just moved from full body 5 days a week to upper/lower 4-5 days a week. After 20 years, this is the first time doing U/L. Still doing full body with it, just lowering weight/upping reps on the non emphasized day. So far I like it.

Will you gain just as much muscle with a full body than you would a split routine, if had to pick only 1 routine for muscle growth which one would it be

Will you gain just as much muscle with a full body than you would a split routine, if had to pick only 1 routine for muscle growth which one would it be
this is me thinking this way. If you do two body parts per day and train two days on and one day off for recovery and growth you will have bigger muscles then full body.
Because I believe you can only have better mind and muscle connection and have enough energy and strength with two muscle groups to lift to grow after that you will be drained for the other body parts and will be at the gym for a long time.
I can be wrong because I never have done full body workouts only done splits and best results I had was I was younger and in Dorian Yates days I was doing his split and did two days on one day off two days on and two days off and trained no longer then 50 minutes and last sets was always to failure with drop sets, super sets and other techniques and I grew like never before.

Just started a PL routine and I’m liking it a lot. I’ve always trained with the goal of getting stronger but it was always a DC or Yates style. For me it was a natural progression. It’s 4 days 2ME,2DE. A competitor at my gym is working with me on my routine and other things. There is an outline to it but as far as accessory movements and volume and intensity it changes on a session to session basis as long as I get and hit my 1-3 rm on the 2 heavy days. Then the DE are based on the percentages of that weeks ME days. I guess you could call it auto regulating.

this is me thinking this way. If you do two body parts per day and train two days on and one day off for recovery and growth you will have bigger muscles then full body.
Because I believe you can only have better mind and muscle connection and have enough energy and strength with two muscle groups to lift to grow after that you will be drained for the other body parts and will be at the gym for a long time.
I can be wrong because I never have done full body workouts only done splits and best results I had was I was younger and in Dorian Yates days I was doing his split and did two days on one day off two days on and two days off and trained no longer then 50 minutes and last sets was always to failure with drop sets, super sets and other techniques and I grew like never before.
Ya that definitely makes sense bro , full body in one day sounds rough lol, so you would like a monday Tuesday on, off Wednesday, Thursday Friday on , off weekends, then repeat

Ya that definitely makes sense bro , full body in one day sounds rough lol, so you would like a monday Tuesday on, off Wednesday, Thursday Friday on , off weekends, then repeat
Exactly!!! That is what I did and worked for me and a lot of my friends were saying that’s a lot of days off but I was growing and they weren’t lol.
Everyone is different

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity