over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full body routines

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone do these instead of the traditional splits? Looking for a new routine and could use some ideas.

Pretty sure CG uses them a couple times a week and loves them... waiting for his input.

Fortitude training! 2 full body workouts, and one upper, and lower per week for 4x a week training. Scott put a lot of thought and effort into this, and it's extremely fun (if you're a masochist) once you get it dialed down for your own needs.

The training intensity coupled with the frequency also allows me to eat more :D

Dr Scott Stevenson has a phenomenal training program "Fortitude Training" that is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll do bench and squat one day, with a few smaller lifts, then deads another day, with weaker points being calves, delts, and biceps....I add to the bar weekly for the most part, and is super easy just two days a week when I'm busy busy

I do prefer a chest/back/legs/shoulder routine, but can't always fit it in. So the 2 day thing works good enough

I like an upper lower split....but I've never done full body

Fortitude training! 2 full body workouts, and one upper, and lower per week for 4x a week training. Scott put a lot of thought and effort into this, and it's extremely fun (if you're a masochist) once you get it dialed down for your own needs.

I have been thinking about giving it a try. Seen some know guys that like it. Big Dave smith being one. I have never done anything like it.

Fortitude'ing for 13-14 months. Wish I'd have done it years ago.

My split when dieting is weird but I love it. Kinda full-body. I lift EOD

Chest
Shoulder
Biceps
Deadlift+1 vertical row

Quads
Hams
Calves
Triceps+1 horizontal row

My hams and triceps have responded well to getting hit every 48 hours. My back is my best part so I just hit it with one movement EOD.

I second giving Fortitude a try man. It's fun and something new. When it comes to maintenance or getting lean, I use Fortitude. You leave the gym feeling wiiiiped. Swear you'd dig it.

Fortitude'ing for 13-14 months. Wish I'd have done it years ago.

What phase do u use for growth? Or do the all work well.

I'm going to have to read up on Fortitude. I have heard of it before but never really looked into it.

I've also had success with FT. For me, the loads start to get a little too much after 5 or 6 months. I then take a break and switch over to a high volume split for 12 - 16 weeks.

Anyone do these instead of the traditional splits? Looking for a new routine and could use some ideas.

Check out some of the 3 and four day full body training by powerbuilder Steve Shaw utilizing the rep goal method.

yep that sounds like a winner for sure

another vote for fortitude training. I love the program, it never gets easier, it's always a bitch but love the results. Ive responded infinitely better to this set up than I did to a traditional split

I think they are great to break things up in your training. I have made some of the best gains of my life on full body, low volume training. MON/WED/FRI and 3 sets for each bodypart.

So fortitude is just one set per exercise like Dorian Yates training? How challenging are the warm up sets supposed to be?

So fortitude is just one set per exercise like Dorian Yates training? How challenging are the warm up sets supposed to be?
It's different volume structures, you can increase volume according to your own recovery abilities.

There is a time to break every rule, as you get more experience then you will know when to change things up. whatever you want, gain power, strenght, size or leanness, you should follow this general rules. And onther key is diet.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws