over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full body workouts, 3 days a week

I love you guys! LOL

Never a dull moment! We should plan a get together in vegas sometime. I got some mean hook-ups to some nice clubs and some access to the UFC training center. After partying all night we can stop by the octagon and try (operative word) to beat the shit out of each other. Could be fun! :D

Anyway, I am serious about a get together in vegas sometime. We got enough good people here and some real characters that would make it a blast. Anybody else down?:cool:

Last edited:
V ......I appreciated your pm . For the record I thought both of you guys were in the wrong . I think that respect is deserved by all the members on the board [ especially the longtime vets ....and I am not one of them by the way ] And I will gladly put my ass on the line to uphold it[ I love the folks here ] .......I like both of these guys alot .[ each in thier own way ....we are lucky to have them both ....although V you piss me off alot.... I got love for you kid ] Also , thanks for deleating most of your posts ,but I think you should deleate them all because BN did ask you to stay ouy of his threads ......[ also please start a thread doing as I asked ......K ? bro ]

BN .......do me favor go back and deleate anything with V mentioned so we can get this thread back to what it was supposed to be about ........training !!! V is going stay out your threads and has showed respect ......please do the same for the sake of the board .[ and no ,I am not trying disrepect you or V by playing daddy here ......i hope it isnt coming off that way what so ever ......I just care about the board .. and both of you as well ...and I hate negativity....too much already in my life ....lol] So lets move on from this BS .....Stick around BN, the board is better when you are active ......you and I got alot of digging to get our lives back out of this hole that we are in . I could use you here for support .....

Last edited:
BALDNAZI said:
Hey Storm,I don't know about being a full meso.In my teens my shoulders were narrower then my hips,now they are one of my most impressive parts,thick and wide.Hard work pays off,Im probably more of an ecto-meso then you think.But thanks for the compliment.

Razorcuts,I have seen the light!LOL triaining often is the key

SDman,if overtraininng becomes a problem,I may cut it back to 2 days a week,split up the routine over 2 days,take a day off then repeat.Gives more rest.

PB of course,thats the way it works.As soon as I plateau on this I will adjust.Take a week off and hit it differently.

BBJ I agree,it gives a different look to my body.Rounder,my shape,full muscle bellies.I have a feeling we have similar bodytypes.

Massmonster,thanks for the compliments.Yea,your routine is something I have used often,and I think the key is to switch it up.

Moen my brother,love to make you guys laugh,haha..

Hey Iabadman,call me man.I PMed you my number motherfucker!!!

Really? you've come a long way... keep it up!!!!

SS

I'm not meeting you guys anywhere 'til I get my body back! :p

I'll look like you people's bitch

SS

Last edited:
I don't know I just got my colostomy bag....

.....so I am ready to meet board members for romantic encounters!

THANKS PHIL FOR BURNING THAT IMAGE IN MY MIND FOREVER.....:D

Man I missed the entire thread.. my computer went to shit on me
early in the week...damn things are as expensive as fixing a car.

Baldnazi Good to see you here Man and Thank you for sharing the thread
and your experiences! I guess I missed all the action but just wanted
to say whats up to ya man. Keep up the goodwork and hope to see you around now and then as IABA mentioned.

Monday
Squat
BentRows
Incline Smith Machine press
DB Side laterals
Barbell curls
Tricep pushdowns
Calf raises
Abs

Wednesday
Deadlifts
Lat Pulldowns
Cable Flyes or Machine Flyes
Seated military press
Preacher curls on plate loaded machine
Close grip presses
Calf raises
Abs

Friday
Repeat Mondays workout but increase weights used or reps.

So is next monday would be wednesdays workout or are you going back to the moday.

Dragonfire,the routine stays the same every week.True HST training is the way you describe,alternating the Wednesday workout week to week.You can adapt the formula anyway possible though.As long as the fullbody applies.

Rajjin and Gotjuice,good to hear from you guys.Things are looking better.It helps when you have a good family behind you and a girlfriend that stands by your side through all the shit.Thats a real woman for you,I love her.

Iabadman,I called and left a message,call me whenever you want brother.

Bigdho,Jawbreaker and Wedge,thanks for the compliments on the pic.Im only 245 right now,but my body comp is different,makes me look heavier then i AM.My goal is not 300 anymore,but 255-260 and pretty lean is where I will be happy and comfortable.

Storm,thanks again for the encouragement.

Tom my old friend,whatsup?Strength on most exercises is at full capacity,others I would say my reps have gone down.For instance my incline is about 85% from a full cyle but my squats are better then on cycle.So its pretty good and getting better.As far as body comp,this routine is good for mass or leaning out.As you said diet will determine that as well as cardio.Any program for that matter,on cycle or off,will give you the desired results provided the diet is where it should be.

congrats on the training. I've got about another 3 weeks on my current set up, then thinking about making a lot of changes. Don't know if my body can handle the full body workout though, shit I threw up in my mouth the other day after my chest/shoulder workout hahaha, if i did a full body, i'd prolly need someone to drive me home and put me to bed for naptime lol.

JW

The best pure hypertrophy routine is a hybrid HST that works much better for a longer cycle higher volume that turns into a low volume HIT Hybrid.

Routine

Squat
SL Deads
Bench Incline Bench
Bent Row
Pulldown
Overhead Press
Curl Lying Tricep Ext
C Raises

Start with 3 sets of 10 using a weight that allows you to get all 3 sets easily. Say 50 lbs below your 3 sets of 10 maximum for L bodyparts 25 for small. Then M-W-F you add 10 lbs each workout for L Bodypart 5 for small until you can not do 3 sets of 10 then go to 2 sets of 10 when you can not get the 10 on the second set go for one set of 10 then when you fail before 10 go to 3 sets of 5 using your one set of 10 max.
Follow the same formula. Once you fail to get one set of 5 then you start all over again but add 10 lbs to your starting weight to L Bodyparts and 5 to small and let it begin again.
Take 90-120 sec between sets.
You can take a week off after each cycle but its not necessary.

Give it one cycle and you will be a beliver.

RC

just caught this thread in a search, curious if it is goin well and want to know if u need any help

I am an older man 58 and I have recently started the three day a week whole body training based on a book I just read entitled "Strength Training Past 50". The authors claim that us old farts can get both size and strength gains With this approch. The workout I am doing consists of squats, bench press, dumbell chest fly, dumbell one arm row, dumbell seated press, dumbell lateral raise, barbell curl, concentration curl, overhead tricep extension and barbell shrug.

BN, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and back in the gym.. If the training works for you then don't change a thing.:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws