YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full cycle injected Sub-Q vs IM … My results and what I noticed (shocking)

Where did the idea to inject AAS sub q come from, is this a TRT method for patients who do not want to inject IM? Some threads here are the first I even heard of it.
I have 2 clients, who's doctor prescribed them Test C and they do subq! You are right about not wanting to do IM

Where did the idea to inject AAS sub q come from, is this a TRT method for patients who do not want to inject IM? Some threads here are the first I even heard of it.
Back when you said to me “sub q bro? That’s not how you make gains” you were 100% right lol

End of the day , if you’re afraid to pin IM, don’t use oil based hormones imo. Water based peps , gh, etc , different story

End of the day , if you’re afraid to pin IM, don’t use oil based hormones imo. Water based peps , gh, etc , different story
Agree. Is sub q a modified "will I lose my gains if I run a dbol only cycle, I don't want to inject"

Long esters were designed so people who were scared to pin didn't have to. Pinning is the easiest part of what we do

If your 10-12 % body fat would 1 inch be enough for glutes and quads?

If your 10-12 % body fat would 1 inch be enough for glutes and quads?

Yes.

Regarding the thread I would never inject AAS sub-q.

Sub q works fine. Currently I do it some days and other days Im, soni don't have to pin again for at least a couple days. I've done many many 8-12 weeks trt s sub q since 2017. It does lessen higher estrogen spike than Im.

Oil really doesn't bother me anymore and haven't gotten pumps in a while. It's a technique in to ok now how far as to me out it in.

I wouldn't do a cycle sub q obviously. If I ever used tren again I'd do sub q like 10 mgs five days a week or something similar. Dante did tren sub q low dose with noticable results.

Sub q works fine. Currently I do it some days and other days Im, soni don't have to pin again for at least a couple days. I've done many many 8-12 weeks trt s sub q since 2017. It does lessen higher estrogen spike than Im.

Oil really doesn't bother me anymore and haven't gotten pumps in a while. It's a technique in to ok now how far as to me out it in.

I wouldn't do a cycle sub q obviously. If I ever used tren again I'd do sub q like 10 mgs five days a week or something similar. Dante did tren sub q low dose with noticable results.
Tren is not affected by aromatase.

I've been pinning my glutes with 1/2" 26g for a couple years now. Usualy 2-3ccs. Guess Its all going to waste.

Tren is not affected by aromatase.
I'm aware as I'm educated and have been studying since 2004 . Masteron isn't either but every so often I'll sub q 10 mgs , , as it frees up test or causes free testosterone to raise moreso than any test injection.

I saw John Jewitt is now preaching sub q everything. I didnt sign up for his university but saw him say in a post on instagram. Yesterday i decided to go test only sub q .3ml and my stomach fat is definitely more painful currently than any pip i would have gotten off test. Probably go back to IM slin pin lol.

I assume the same science would apply with injectable SARMS.
I will say don’t knock them until you try them. Injectable S23 is in the same arena as Tren in my book. Shit is amazing what it has done to my body.

I saw John Jewitt is now preaching sub q everything. I didnt sign up for his university but saw him say in a post on instagram. Yesterday i decided to go test only sub q .3ml and my stomach fat is definitely more painful currently than any pip i would have gotten off test. Probably go back to IM slin pin lol.
That’s so weird to me. I have been pinning my prescription TRT (test only, nothing else) for years subq and have never had any PIP at all..never even A lump. You think it’s more of a carrier oil thing or just personal predisposition?

I'm aware as I'm educated and have been studying since 2004 . Masteron isn't either but every so often I'll sub q 10 mgs , , as it frees up test or causes free testosterone to raise moreso than any test injection.
???

My bloodwork for TRT is very similar subQ or IM...sooo I don't know

I went back to 1in 25g for 2cc in glute probably placebo but short esters and I want to say i felt it and looked responsive to it moreso than any subq injections

I assume the same science would apply with injectable SARMS.
I will say don’t knock them until you try them. Injectable S23 is in the same arena as Tren in my book. Shit is amazing what it has done to my body.
Do you use pure raw powder? Have you ever used powder that came from capsules?

Do you use pure raw powder? Have you ever used powder that came from capsules?
No as there are fillers in the caps. You need raws to make it injectable. Also just a tip if you do get s23 raws they should have a sparkling look to them very similar to Anavar. Been doing raws now for quite some time and can tell when I don’t get what I ordered. Last S23 raws I got looked very similar to Winny and was very easy to tell it was not pure s23. It’s funny because s23 raws are cheap as shit vs Rad140 or YK11. S23 injectable makes me feel like I am on meth. The increased metabolic rate is nuts. Good clean energy

No as there are fillers in the caps. You need raws to make it injectable. Also just a tip if you do get s23 raws they should have a sparkling look to them very similar to Anavar. Been doing raws now for quite some time and can tell when I don’t get what I ordered. Last S23 raws I got looked very similar to Winny and was very easy to tell it was not pure s23. It’s funny because s23 raws are cheap as shit vs Rad140 or YK11. S23 injectable makes me feel like I am on meth. The increased metabolic rate is nuts. Good clean energy

Interesting as I was just looking into it. Super cheap and I would go with the research liquid grade, not inj. I'm assuming it could be pulsed pre workout for a boost 3x per week? How are the sides ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131