YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full cycle injected Sub-Q vs IM … My results and what I noticed (shocking)

I've found sub q to sometimes cause swelling and pain and other times I've been fine, but when there's swelling and pain it's not fun, so I stay with IM.

I've found sub q to sometimes cause swelling and pain and other times I've been fine, but when there's swelling and pain it's not fun, so I stay with IM.
When you notice the swelling, how much are you pushing in one spot?

I’ve subq’d 3-7 times a week for years for trt and have never had this happen ..but it’s been trt doses

Sub-q can be hit and miss for me too. Spots around the obliques and either side of the belly button seem to be the most fussy.

My bloodwork has remained pretty similar as well between sub-q and IM, both in terms of total test and e2. I've traditionally been an IM-only guy and was pleasantly surprised by the numbers when my doctor recommended giving sub-q a, um, shot. But honestly I find myself switching back and forth now and then. A couple irritated sub-q's and I'm like alright, F this back to IM for a bit. Frequency remains the same and "feelz" wise I'm hard pressed to notice a difference.

Wow the last page on this thread is making my head spin. Lots of conflicting info on both sides. I prefer injecting right underneath my abs every day but ultimately, I want to do what is most effective. Still not entirely sure which is the winner here.
Don't know what "underneath my abs" means but there is no right or wrong. One way is backed by science and is the 'old school' way of doing things. The other is a newer method primarily for convenience. Neither method shows a really great advantage on paper.

I'm sticking with old school true method until maybe auto-injectors become more common. But auto-injectors don't use oils as far as I know. And they'd have to be reusable.

The trick with DHB is the PIP is from the oil leaking out of the injection site. If I were to do DHB sub-q it would kill me for at least 3 week in pip. Take that same batch and pin deep in the muscle and no pip.
Of course you have to know how to make DHB too but it’s a wonderful anabolic and is in a class of its own

When you notice the swelling, how much are you pushing in one spot?

I’ve subq’d 3-7 times a week for years for trt and have never had this happen ..but it’s been trt doses
Less than a half cc. Usually 2 to 3 on an insulin syringe.

30 units 3-4 times a week is normally my trt.

Is it a carrier oil issue?
Some go by the numbers. If the barrel shows 30 or 40 it's 3/10ml or 4/10ml. 3 or 4/100ths and would be about about a drop or less.

I usually pull back about halfway past where I want to be and push forward slowly until the stopper lands where I want it to. After some recent postings, I've divided my dose into 2iu twice a day. It does seem better. Although a lot makes my heart race, the right amount makes me so sleepy it's great. Trust me that anything that helps me get through a decent night without waking up hungry or having to take a leak is a good thing. I sleep like the dead now. And loving it.

I've tested both for years and haven't noticed a difference in my numbers. Been going sub q the last 3 years so I will stick to it since the new study shows it could potentially be better for lower hematocrit.
I've heard it all though, some people saying their T drops and e2 raises with subQ. Some say E2 drops T raises, etc. It all depends on individuals

From what I understand doing subq for hrt is fine because your doing small amounts every day where a full blown cycle is completely different.

For hrt I usually do 20-30mgs everyday subq - I tried putting 100mg Tren &100mg mast subq in 4 different shots and the pip was nuts. Swelling and just did not feel the same
Agreed, I’ve never Sub Qed any oil but 10 iu vs 1ML of oil is a drastic difference

only ever tried sub-q once and it was very early on when I didn't fully know what I was doing and had gotten bad information. Did it in my stomach pinching the fat and pushing 1ml in. It hurt like hell (used a rather large pin, not insulin). It stayed like a giant lump for over a week and hurt like hell everytime someone would bump into me or when I put my clothes on. I got very sick (may not have been related though).
I was told after complaining to another bb'er at the gym how to really do it and ever since never really had many problems other than the occasional abcess. Always IM. I think I would be too nervous to try it any other way now.
Still very interested in the smaller amounts on a daily or EOD basis though. Wondering how you guys deal with the discomfort and find enough places to put it? I have ruined my shoulders with tons of scar tissue so I am down to quad shots only at this point. Cant reach the glute area. Too chubby to get it.

only ever tried sub-q once and it was very early on when I didn't fully know what I was doing and had gotten bad information. Did it in my stomach pinching the fat and pushing 1ml in. It hurt like hell (used a rather large pin, not insulin). It stayed like a giant lump for over a week and hurt like hell everytime someone would bump into me or when I put my clothes on. I got very sick (may not have been related though).
I was told after complaining to another bb'er at the gym how to really do it and ever since never really had many problems other than the occasional abcess. Always IM. I think I would be too nervous to try it any other way now.
Still very interested in the smaller amounts on a daily or EOD basis though. Wondering how you guys deal with the discomfort and find enough places to put it? I have ruined my shoulders with tons of scar tissue so I am down to quad shots only at this point. Cant reach the glute area. Too chubby to get it.
lats quads and VG, i tried ttrap a few weeks ago with slin needle OUCH

Reactions: taz
I see!!!!
that’s why I was retaining more water and not as dry, was like I am using the same raws as before and honestly looked like shit compared to how I looked doing IM injections. I now use a 30g 1in to pin and I can’t even feel the needle. My shit is so smooth I love it.
where do you get your needles? I been looking for 1in that are higher than 25gauge

I've heard it all though, some people saying their T drops and e2 raises with subQ. Some say E2 drops T raises, etc. It all depends on individuals
The science by and large shows that blood numbers are better long term with TRT and Subq.

Short term no..long term yes

My testosterone level was much higher on IM compared to sub Q so I switched back to IM as a result.

My testosterone level was much higher on IM compared to sub Q so I switched back to IM as a result.
Can you provide numbers?

The science by and large shows that blood numbers are better long term with TRT and Subq.

Short term no..long term yes
Can you point to said studies? I had always read the difference was small on the whole, and IM provided slightly better outcomes.

Can you point to said studies? I had always read the difference was small on the whole, and IM provided slightly better outcomes.
I’ll try to find it..but from what I remember on the short term the IM showed better outcome within the first 6-7 months but after that subq has the same test levels but all lipids and PSA numbers are substantially lower

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131