over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

full fat Ground beef Vs 95% lean

I realize most of you guys are on gear, is that why you eat Low fat protein source??? The gear + High intake of fat = Disaster?

Am i Understand right?

Im not on gear but on low carb diet. Thats why someone recommend to me that i eat Full fat ground beef.

I probably eat 50G of carbs per day.

my getting big days are over im kinda old, Just trying to maintain what i have and do recomp, Im not a big guy im 5foot11 225 pounds.

Being on gear has little to nothing to do with your fat/carb ratios. Pretty much depends on what your goals are. Most are using high protein/low fat sources of protein due to cost and the structure of their diets. Chicken breast, ground turkey, cod/talapia, ect.

Being high fats + gear ≠ disaster at all. If you have a hard time digesting high fat meals add 300-500mg Ox bile.

You aren't saving money with the fattier cuts since they will shrink more when you cook so you get alot less meat.

Being on gear has little to nothing to do with your fat/carb ratios. Pretty much depends on what your goals are. Most are using high protein/low fat sources of protein due to cost and the structure of their diets. Chicken breast, ground turkey, cod/talapia, ect.

Being high fats + gear ≠ disaster at all. If you have a hard time digesting high fat meals add 300-500mg Ox bile.

What do you consider a high fat meal? I only eat carbs around my workout. All my other meals are protein and healthy fats. I use super enzymes in most of my meals and seemed to help. Not sure if ox bile would be a better choice or not

High fat to me would be 30g+ in one sitting. I.E 2tbsp mac nut oil, 2 servings almonds.

My current pre workout meal is 96/4 beef, 50g cashews, 1tbsp mac nut oil. I eat this 1.5-2 hours pre workout with 1tab ox bile + 2 ravenous.

I'm done recomping for my wedding so I should be done with the whole keto gig.

High fat to me would be 30g+ in one sitting. I.E 2tbsp mac nut oil, 2 servings almonds.

My current pre workout meal is 96/4 beef, 50g cashews, 1tbsp mac nut oil. I eat this 1.5-2 hours pre workout with 1tab ox bile + 2 ravenous.

My fats aren't near that. I should be good

What are your thoughts on Ravenous? I was thinking of giving it a go to help with appetite since mine usually sucks in the offseason.

What are your thoughts on Ravenous? I was thinking of giving it a go to help with appetite since mine usually sucks in the offseason.

Big fan of it honestly. I take 2 caps with my larger meals (bfast/ pre workout).

I dont feel you "need" it with every meal and you can use it intelligently and get the benefits and save money. I recommend both ravenous and matador.

Joe Binley trains here local in Dallas. I love all his products honestly. He's a straight shooter.

I'm a big fan of Matador, I have to buy multiple bottles because the wife always steals one, lol.

Glad to hear that though, I'll definitely have to pick some up :headbang:

Big fan of it honestly. I take 2 caps with my larger meals (bfast/ pre workout).

I dont feel you "need" it with every meal and you can use it intelligently and get the benefits and save money. I recommend both ravenous and matador.

Joe Binley trains here local in Dallas. I love all his products honestly. He's a straight shooter.

Someone said it earlier, but rinsing the ground beef in cold water has been shown to reduce the fat content. Not just a theory.

I rinse mine as well....may sound gross but literally just throw it in a strainer and run (hot as you can get) water over it for a minute.

Project AD is the shizzz…..

^^^^the studies that were rinsing the beef used water that was 150* Fahrenheit

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear