over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full lab tests comparison between Swiss patented IGF1 and Somedin by Sciroxx

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
You may find attached the full QC analysis report of Somastim (last 4 pages appear in this post, former 5 pages appear in former thread for your convenience), as a reference it's compared to Nordotropin by Novonordic. The tests adhere to USP standards and define the purity, structure and biological.clinical potency of the Somastim

ANY INDEPENDENT RANDOM TEST ON THIS BATCH OF SOMASTIM WILL CONFIRM PRECISELY THE SAME RESULTS.

We guarantee pharma grade.

As references from customers you may check more close to a dozen random serum tests posted by customers on the Somastim here on professionalmuscle, as well as on other major forums

Attachments

• 00006.jpg
    00006.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,680
  • 00007.jpg
    00007.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,528
  • 00008.jpg
    00008.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 1,506
  • 00009.jpg
    00009.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 1,435
Last edited:
Wow. According to the first page your product was purer than norditropin, am I reading that right? If so quite impressive.:p

IGF1 levels over time

Find attached 2serum tests of GH and IGF1 in 6 weeks interval from an Austrian guy who got a couple of dozen of kits from 2 of my GH brands

He made the first test after VERY FIRST injection, you may see like I reported already that even after one injection of IGF1 there is a remarkable increase in IGF1 levels, from what I've observed an injection of 10iu doubles and even triples base IGF1 levels for a short period within hours

You may see his next test after about 6 weeks, he's used 4iu along this period, in this test you may see already the stable fully elevated levels of IGF1 to above 480 !

Attachments

• austrian_9.15.jpg
    austrian_9.15.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,387
  • 11.4-austrian.jpg
    11.4-austrian.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,349
IGF1 serum results on 3-3.5 iu Somastim

We always encourage customers to test the quality, and to asses the clinical effect of the GH by IGF1 tests. The IGF1 is the standard in the pharmaceutical world to test the clinical effect of the GH on patient

Below is the first serum tests from a customer - here is what he posted on a major forum -

---------------------

Karl has been good to me and asked me to post my results so I fuck it here goes, sorry if I violate any sort of site policy, let me know and I will fix it.... Anyways I ordered straight from the sciroxx site and started with 3 IU a day for the first week and roughly 3.5 IU a day for another seven days following that. At that two week mark I like many others was hoping I wasnt injecting Chinese bullshit into my system so on a whim and 14 days from beginning my regimen I scheduled a test for that day. 1 hour before the test I injectes 3.5 IU. The results show a product that is obviously very real. I plan to take another test in two weeks now that I am at 5 IUs and I will post results. Karl is the real deal as far as I am concerned. The stuff is legit and when there was an issue with one of my large orders Karl assures me he will make it right despite it not even being his fault (if he doesn't make it right this review may change a little ;)...kidding. Results at 5 IU a day to follow in two weeks. Happy to answer questions

Attachments

• Cali_IGF1.jpg
    Cali_IGF1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,362
Karl ,the igf results are blurry .what is the actual number ? I can see its in the 300's but it is hard to make it out .by the way I'm loving the soma's .

Karl ,the igf results are blurry .what is the actual number ? I can see its in the 300's but it is hard to make it out .by the way I'm loving the soma's .

Regardless!!! Who is the dude??? How do we prove the legitimacy? :confused:

Regardless!!! Who is the dude??? How do we prove the legitimacy? :confused:

You have a valid point Race. It would mean a whole lot more if the test was from a member here or even better a very respected member like Race,Muscle69,Buck,Vike . I am using the somas now and have used them in the past and they are my favorite gh .i live in a state where I can't test so I have to go by how I look and feel and the scores of other guys serum and igf tests. Karl ,how do you feel about Racepicks testing your product ?

Allot of members from PM (including the ones you mentioned) have tested here the Somas, and it's posted on this section as u may check .

The Somas have proven themselves as a legit pharma quality GH, and I find it pointless to keep sending free kits (like Chinese suppliers) for the testers here. I greatly appreciate the tester's work, their contribution to our community, the investment in time and of course the cost of the tests which is taken care by the testers, but we all realize that any source who sends a kit as a sample may easily send a manipulated sample .... and we do se this by some of the ridiculous scores we get on the serum tests.

The Somastim scores are random tests from customers, with real world numbers, which I feel gives a better indication for the quality

If you look for proven best quality GH, just like u said, you know you choose on the Somastim .

I encouraged customers to make also thorough full mess spec lab analysis tests, and hopefully we'll get such soon

Allot of members from PM (including the ones you mentioned) have tested here the Somas, and it's posted on this section as u may check .

The Somas have proven themselves as a legit pharma quality GH, and I find it pointless to keep sending free kits (like Chinese suppliers) for the testers here. I greatly appreciate the tester's work, their contribution to our community, the investment in time and of course the cost of the tests which is taken care by the testers, but we all realize that any source who sends a kit as a sample may easily send a manipulated sample .... and we do se this by some of the ridiculous scores we get on the serum tests.

The Somastim scores are random tests from customers, with real world numbers, which I feel gives a better indication for the quality

If you look for proven best quality GH, just like u said, you know you choose on the Somastim .

I encouraged customers to make also thorough full mess spec lab analysis tests, and hopefully we'll get such soon

I've tested Sciroxx's Somatatim back in January and scored a 30.5ng/ml. So, in my mind, these are one of the best HGH products available. My only point was that when I see a sponsor post an HGH Serum or IGF-1 Test on this forum that was performed by a person from another forum, who is not a member or has no track record here on Professional Muscle, I take it with a grain of salt.

He does surely have a baseline, and he's tested some generics as well, so pls write to him, you may and should check his feedback and posts, it's almost tripled his baseline, in case u don't know the baseline of most ppl in 25-30 is 120-160

Now if you like to get real world results you have to go with random customers, I may send now to racepiks some vials and he'll test GH at 100 and IGF at 1000 .... what it proves ?! I know I wend to him samples for testing ? if you check his results with Somastim u may see that his results are coordinated with his results with pharma, real vials...real world results ...... now explain to me how racepeaks got 50% higher scores with Chinese generics ?...... explain to me pls ! so this generic must have some new super potent new GH molecule right ? ...... of course ..... lets make random tests to these generics, real random tests ... and lets see .....

This is just my 02 cents .....

I said and I do appreciate the great contribution of member like racepiks by making continuous tests, with some careful logic and conclusions behind them,

Last edited:
I've tested Sciroxx's Somatatim back in January and scored a 30.5ng/ml. So, in my mind, these are one of the best HGH products available. My only point was that when I see a sponsor post an HGH Serum or IGF-1 Test on this forum that was performed by a person from another forum, who is not a member or has no track record here on Professional Muscle, I take it with a grain of salt.

the score as you may see in the attachment is 384, exactly where the IGF1 score should be for this dosage

You may check along the lab tests thread many lab tests of the Somastim from members here, last week cobraman posted his highest score ever on IGF1 with Somastim, and before him many, among them Rajjin

Not sure how I find myself apologizing for showing some real proven authentic random tests from real world customers (this guy got 30 kits on a random 2 orders - ask him)

So who I send here some freebies to get some "real" feedback ? tell me and I'll also play this game

Last edited:
You have a valid point Race. It would mean a whole lot more if the test was from a member here or even better a very respected member like Race,Muscle69,Buck,Vike . I am using the somas now and have used them in the past and they are my favorite gh .i live in a state where I can't test so I have to go by how I look and feel and the scores of other guys serum and igf tests. Karl ,how do you feel about Racepicks testing your product ?

Racepicks is always welcome to tests the Somas, I'll be honored.

He did test the Somas like he reported with great results

I'll PM him now with much respect

I posted more then few times that instead of investing on repeated serum tests we should arrange real full mess spec tests, I'm still in this opinion

Last edited:

I agree that on this forum the credible guys should be part of any serious testing, and I've always cooperated with it, so racepicks lets test the Somas again, I PMed you brother.

the test above was just brought as an example for a random test from a random customer, and a good example for a proper score on the dosage he used

Last edited:
Pls talk to the customer for clarifications before you may baseless posts

I agree that on this forum the credible guys should be part of any serious testing, and I've always cooperated with it, so racepicks lets test the Somas again, I PMed you brother.

the test above was just brought as an example for a random test from a random customer, and a good example for a proper score on the dosage he used

Yeah But: See below what you just said in bold Red......

He does surely have a baseline, and he's tested some generics as well, so pls write to him, you may and should check his feedback and posts, it's almost tripled his baseline, in case u don't know the baseline of most ppl in 25-30 is 120-160

Now if you like to get real world results you have to go with random customers, I may send now to racepiks some vials and he'll test GH at 100 and IGF at 1000 .... what it proves ?! I know I wend to him samples for testing ? if you check his results with Somastim u may see that his results are coordinated with his results with pharma, real vials...real world results ...... now explain to me how racepeaks got 50% higher scores with Chinese generics ?...... explain to me pls ! so this generic must have some new super potent new GH molecule right ? ...... of course ..... lets make random tests to these generics, real random tests ... and lets see .....

This is just my 02 cents .....

I said and I do appreciate the great contribution of member like racepiks by making continuous tests, with some careful logic and conclusions behind them,

What you try to say?

- Yes I do feel that we should get some real world tests with real world results, like posted here, and yes when a source sends a sample for testing to u ot to racepicks he may manipulate the sample, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it

- Yes constant testing by vets here do ensure some control over the quality, gets credible feedback on products, and most important gives wide variety of testing on different individuals with different dosages, protocols etc' and you know that I'm the first to cooperate with it

All the guys you mention have tested it or used it. All with good results.
Add myself to that list as well.

Not only you but i have also.
I have showed the guys even a place to have it analyzed, but instead guys would rather spend the time on other things or projects.

You have nothing to prove here Karl.
The product and results speak for themselves over and over. Some
Guys just like to pick an argument..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members