over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FULL OF SHIT.

hogg

Registered
Newbies
Due to limitation on what I can take for pain management(random hair follicles for the job), I have been directed to the Kratom. I have been taking Red and Green Maeng Da. Seems to work really well for pain AND PE in the sex life.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember the last time I haven’t taken a dump. And my stomach is all kinds of messed up.

Anyone experience with Kratom? And does is clog you up like this?

Never tried it but is shitting all the time a side effect of Kratom for real?

Man I haven’t shit once since I’ve started taking the kratom. Which I just started a week or so ago.
oh, I misunderstand your post then. So now my question is.....Is severe constipation and stomach issues a side effect of Kratom? Not taking a shit for a week would have me worried TBH. You gonna have John Wayne type backup in the bowels.

Down a full bottle of magnesium citrate, strap yourself to the shitter and blast yourself clean my dude
Okay. Here I go haha.
oh, I misunderstand your post then. So now my question is.....Is severe constipation and stomach issues a side effect of Kratom? Not taking a shit for a week would have me worried TBH. You gonna have John Wayne type backup in the bowels.
I’ve heard from one friend that uses kratom, said it plugs him up as well.

Up your fiber. Super important anyway, even without kratom. And if you're taking enough that you haven't shat in a week, chances are you're on your way to being addicted. Careful. It can be used responsibly, but it sounds like you might be taking a bit much.

Had this issue back when I did pain management with opioids. Only thing that works for me, without severe abdominal cramping, is Linzess.

I’ll take two capsules in the morning. Then drink 4 30oz glasses of water. I’ll have relief in 2-6hrs. It’s best to stay home that day if it’s your first time. Because it can cause diarrhea.

Cage

Up your fiber. Super important anyway, even without kratom. And if you're taking enough that you haven't shat in a week, chances are you're on your way to being addicted. Careful. It can be used responsibly, but it sounds like you might be taking a bit much.
You’re probably 100% right. I have addictive personality. Been taking 7-8gs a day of either red or green.

You’re probably 100% right. I have addictive personality. Been taking 7-8gs a day of either red or green.
Not a bad time to cut your losses and find something else to keep you amused. I'm on it daily, but it's for chronic back pain. I keep it around 3 grams per day, once a day when I get home. The exception is the weekends when I'm on my feet a lot which kills my back.

A few years back I had a 8-10 gram per day habit (for no legitimate reason), which is not bad compared to some of the doses you'll hear about. It was still tough to come off, though. I turned into a grouchy asshole when I would miss a dose.

Yes. It's a big concern with all opiods actually.

Magnesium citrat is your best and safest bet. Take a big spoon of it and you wont leave the toilet for the next 2 hrs.

Yes. It's a big concern with all opiods actually.

Magnesium citrat is your best and safest bet. Take a big spoon of it and you wont leave the toilet for the next 2 hrs.
And make sure you got a book to read or a fully charged phone while you are in there!

Yup this is just like opioid constipation. It’s relaxing your intestines. Some sort of mineral oil or laxative will do the trick. When I first started taking Lortabs years ago it would happen to me.

As an aside I would get off that shit immediately. It’s terrible for you and you just continue to grow a tolerance and have to take more and more.

It does clog you up. A few things that you could try are taking Miralax as well as Senna+Docusate daily, and using a Fleet's Enema. Now, a lot of people will cringe at the idea of using a Fleet's Enema, but the relief it will offer you is immediate.

Magnesium Citrate should always be considered the nuclear option. Wear the brown pants and do not leave the house.

If you are going to use kratom long term, do not use it every day

I had never been constipated in my life before Kratom. Had to use some type of medicine you shoot up your ass a few times Lol. It seemed to cause crazy stomach pain sometimes. And it decimates my appetite which is something I don't need. On top of all that I can hardly feel it, doesn't really cause many good feeling, much less euphoria on its own.

I think it might shine for getting off some more destructive meds. I cold turkeyed tramadol I had been using for a half a year and it was completely painless switching to just a few grams of Kratom (2-300mg of tramadol), although I don't know how rough a time I would've had without the Kratom.

Buy psyllium husk powder
I take 10grams in the morning everyday and it completely negates any constipation from kratom.
I suggest that you try out 5gs at first thing in the morning or before sleep.

Dont use 10g like me since youre not used to it and youre not absuing kratomk as much as me. Im at 15-20gpd and sometimes i try to taper down under 10-

extremely common side effect of opioids.

You’re also probably a chronically dehydrated also….Kratom dries you out even moreso than other opioids.

Push fluids, mag citrate to get things “moving”, and even some senna. Thst first dump or two is gonna be like giving birth.

May god have mercy on your butthole.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity