over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fullness/Pumps of orals from injectable

Inj adrol/dbol would be great and I have used both. They are definitely better than the oral versions. NPP/Deca is also great for overall fullness. Then the likes of HGH and MK-677 for insane muscle fullness. As Big Mills stated LR3 is incredible for pumps and muscle fullness.

If you stopped using orals due to the toxicity the injectables are nearly the same. Something like test, npp, mk-677 and possibly adding in mini cycles of lr3 would be an amazing combo for your goals with minimal toxicity (if doses are sensible).
I like this idea...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

That's crazy brother I've never had that problem with eq..I think it has less side effects that anything else besides maybe primo....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I WISH, I LOVED the pumps and vascularity but I am one of the ones who gets the anxiety/paranoia from eq. Oh and also my BP was at 160/90 for a couple of weeks even after stopping.

Tren I can handle NO problem, sleep not affected, mood just a little if hungry or irritated.

Ok. Not sure if I'm up to pinning every day but I've heard nothing but good stuff about NPP.

On week 5 of NPP, first time using it, I also love it and seeing good fullness. You don't have to pin it everyday, EOD works just fine. Currently running 100 mg (1 mL) EOD using a one cc pin and a 26 guage 5/8" pin...smooth and painless.

I WISH, I LOVED the pumps and vascularity but I am one of the ones who gets the anxiety/paranoia from eq. Oh and also my BP was at 160/90 for a couple of weeks even after stopping.

Tren I can handle NO problem, sleep not affected, mood just a little if hungry or irritated.

I get the anxiety and bp pretty bad too. Makes my hair fall out as well. But man I love the way I look on eq!!!

I get the anxiety and bp pretty bad too. Makes my hair fall out as well. But man I love the way I look on eq!!!
What doses are you guys running?

What doses are you guys running?

Only 500mgs for me. When I read people running 1000+ i get anxious haha

Only 500mgs for me. When I read people running 1000+ i get anxious haha
I want to try Boldenone but I struggle with anxiety occasionally as it is. And everybody says you need astronomical doses for it to be effective...

It is crazy how everyone is different because I have no problem running 600 mg of EQ, but when I started this tren cycle for the first time I was getting really bad anxiety sweating a lot at my job being a barber which isn't good and waking up in the middle of the night. That just goes to show how each compound can effect each person different..

im here to pump you up

2 iu hgh ed,tren ace 50 mg ed,100mg npp ed, 500mg a wk equipoise 400mg test e every 10 days.if you wanna live fuck the orals. I blew up when I trained. veiny fucking freak. had a younger guy tell me I looked "elite" lol. not big on compliments but ill take that one lol and at 41 and around 15 years of pretty regular aas abuse I'm here to tell you this was the most productive recomping body altering cycle iv ever done. fat loss hard as fuck and 24/7 perpetual pump best feeling ever imo. too bad it took me so long to hit the nail on the head....

I want to try Boldenone but I struggle with anxiety occasionally as it is. And everybody says you need astronomical doses for it to be effective...

Bro I struggle with anxiety issues too I'm actually prescribed Xanax at .5 mg every day, but being that honest with you I can run 600 mg of EQ and don't feel any more anxiety whatsoever then I normally do. This time I switched it up and tried tren, and it definitely gave me anxiety.. like I said in my last post I think everyone is different every compound has a different effect on every person so you don't know until you try. As far as the amount you need to take of EQ 400mg will work expecially if you haven't ran a lot of Cycles in the past but when you hit that 600 mg mark that is when it works its magic..

I never got it from eq. not even at a gram and a half a week. But tren is a different story. in all honesty iv lost several good friends and a few family members from my tren use. shit turns me into a fucking unstable very disturbed violent brutally honest asshole. paranoia and axhiety and profused sweating just happen 24/7 to me. but I justify it because of the way tren makes me look.

And I am in no way shape or form suggesting anyone ever take 1.5 grms of eq a week. my blood was so thick it could not even be drawn at the hospital and my red cell count was deadly high. people saying doses under 600mg a week and that 1000 is good are smoking space crack internet drooling children. 500 mg serves its purpose adequately for my needs.

And I am in no way shape or form suggesting anyone ever take 1.5 grms of eq a week. my blood was so thick it could not even be drawn at the hospital and my red cell count was deadly high. people saying doses under 600mg a week and that 1000 is good are smoking space crack internet drooling children. 500 mg serves its purpose adequately for my needs.

Your blood could not be drawn at a hospital ? Surprised you aren't part of a case study

Last edited:
2 iu hgh ed,tren ace 50 mg ed,100mg npp ed, 500mg a wk equipoise 400mg test e every 10 days.if you wanna live fuck the orals. I blew up when I trained. veiny fucking freak. had a younger guy tell me I looked "elite" lol. not big on compliments but ill take that one lol and at 41 and around 15 years of pretty regular aas abuse I'm here to tell you this was the most productive recomping body altering cycle iv ever done. fat loss hard as fuck and 24/7 perpetual pump best feeling ever imo. too bad it took me so long to hit the nail on the head....
I bet you looked like you were carved out of stone. That's a lot of gear...for me. I could see the same compounds half the dose.

they did get sum blood. came out like sludge. the look on the nurses face while drawing it was funny. lol wasn't until the dr saw my free test was over 1500 that he started freaking out. sent me to get an ultrasound on my corodid artery saying he felt crunchy shit in my neck. the ultrasound was normal. stopped the eq and did bloodsm again two wks later and they were fine. he told me my red blood cell count was as high as someone that lived in Nepal. I told him I bet none of those Nepalese had 1500 free test! lol he was not impressed. but he was an asshat. knew nothing about aas except they were bad. l0l he had to google eg because he had no idea what equipoise was

ya. lol when I took my shirt off the nurse actually told me it woulkd be very ok if I didn't put on the gown lol not bragging but I looked pretty amazing lol for a dying guy

they need to be legalized. so that sum real studies on their affects can be done so we know how bad we have actually fucked ourselves up and make their use safer for everyone.

ya. lol when I took my shirt off the nurse actually told me it woulkd be very ok if I didn't put on the gown lol not bragging but I looked pretty amazing lol for a dying guy
Your cracking me up! [emoji2]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner