over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FULLYBUILT....PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, where are you??!!!

Where the hell is Phil,,,,He started this thread??!!!

Fullybuilt said:
I also had natually low test levels. tested at 270 and scale was 220-850. Everyone knows test is %90 of everything. And I still looked decent for the test levels of a 75yr old man and putzing around at the gym a few days a week.
again with the excuses:confused: . im getting really confused here...when you say "natual" and "natually" are you meaning to say NATURAL and NATURALLY? or is there really a word in the english dictionary spelled natual which relates to someone/something not being enhanced or changed and in its original state?

either way, as fun as this is, im gonna have to bow out and concede to the 8th wonder of the world 1/8thbuilt. you win big fella:st:r-wars

Fullybuilt said:
No dumbass, thats me after 3cycles. Plus your just leaner. My middle back blows yours away. Your not impressive at all.
hey, we cant BOTH be dumbasses can we? that cant work. i have an idea, i'll be a dumbass on monday, wednesday and friday and you take tuesday, thursday and saturday and we'll both take sundays off for church. sound good?:D i hope you dont get banned, i actually like having you around. brightens up my day reading your posts...and im actually being serious! goodnight 1/8thbuilt.

Damn websense filters, I can't see the fooking pics...I hate work!!!

flexmaster said:
again with the excuses:confused: . im getting really confused here...when you say "natual" and "natually" are you meaning to say NATURAL and NATURALLY? or is there really a word in the english dictionary spelled natual which relates to someone/something not being enhanced or changed and in its original state?

either way, as fun as this is, im gonna have to bow out and concede to the 8th wonder of the world 1/8thbuilt. you win big fella:st:r-wars
And so ends the carnage...........

LiLSaVaGe said:
Damn websense filters, I can't see the fooking pics...I hate work!!!
:D .....:p .....:D

flexmaster said:
hey, we cant BOTH be dumbasses can we? that cant work. i have an idea, i'll be a dumbass on monday, wednesday and friday and you take tuesday, thursday and saturday and we'll both take sundays off for church. sound good?:D i hope you dont get banned, i actually like having you around. brightens up my day reading your posts...and im actually being serious! goodnight 1/8thbuilt.

Good night ecto

JETHRO TULL said:
This guy is obviously on drugs right now, or he's insane. I mean, he's threatend a girl? Obviously quite an unbalanced little frat guy. With a back that wide you'll be hard to miss when he decides to put a "hit" on you. That's the only problem, Flexmaster. :)

Just for the record I never threatened anyone. Somone took over my computer while I was away for a minute. Lets just say i've got some enemies. Lynx did a great job of posting an old back pic of me, which was very wide for being natual with low test.

Fullybuilt said:
Just for the record I never threatened anyone. Somone took over my computer while I was away for a minute. Lets just say i've got some enemies. Lynx did a great job of posting an old back pic of me, which was very wide for being natual with low test.
man, im sorry everyone for keeping this going but fullybuilt...MAN UP. if you are going to say something, and it was wrong, admit to it. jeez man, thats a lame ass excuse...i honesty hope you dont act the same way around people as you do here...for your sake.

reply with whatever comments you wish. i had fun screwing with you for a while but now i just kind of feel sad for you. be a man, get off the coke, pills, alcohol, and get some direction in life. i seriously doubt someone who owns and rents out multiple houses (apparently) would be making the same juvenile mistakes you are.

and for the last time it's NATURAL NOT NATUAL. YOU DO SEE THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT...ONE HAS AN "R" AND THE OTHER DOESNT. THE ONE WITh THE "R" IS CORRECT. jeez man

flexmaster said:
man, im sorry everyone for keeping this going but fullybuilt...MAN UP. if you are going to say something, and it was wrong, admit to it. jeez man, thats a lame ass excuse...i honesty hope you dont act the same way around people as you do here...for your sake.

reply with whatever comments you wish. i had fun screwing with you for a while but now i just kind of feel sad for you. be a man, get off the coke, pills, alcohol, and get some direction in life. i seriously doubt someone who owns and rents out multiple houses (apparently) would be making the same juvenile mistakes you are.

and for the last time it's NATURAL NOT NATUAL. YOU DO SEE THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT...ONE HAS AN "R" AND THE OTHER DOESNT. THE ONE WITh THE "R" IS CORRECT. jeez man

Ohh ok bro. Kinda like how the Doesnt has an apostrophe after the N. Come on bro, grow up. And I am manning up. I really didnt post that. See, the beautiful thing about America's system is you must have proof to accuse someone. Hey, its not my fault someone came in and posted under my name. This has happened in the past. Goodnight flex and my advice to you. EAT

wow i jus read up and got the whole scoop haha pretty damn funny to say the least....im new to this game have no where close to enough knowlege to call anyone out and to be honest im more of a fighter (MMA) then a BB but i like to know things bout gear and whats goin on in the BB world and im here to learn as much as i can from anyone who can teach me somethin but ummmm ima DEF have to say that the drugs r fuckin with ur vision bc FB ur back is NOTHING AT ALL close to the same level as flex back....im not tryin to talk shit or keep things goin but dude thats jus crazy to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member