over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FULLYBUILT....PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you got your ass handed to you...

Fullybuilt said:
Yah phil you got some. Well, now I gotta actually go out and get a digi cam to post up current pics since everyone decided to post my picks from 4years ago when I just picked up a weight and had low test natually. I'll get some current one's up now.

....just let it go. This type fiasco has happened before, it will blow over eventually.

How did I get my ass handed to me. I posted a calve and rear lat spread that blow yours away. Now, how is that "getting my ass handed to me"

No I'm not joking with you....

Fullybuilt said:
Are you fuKing joking me. I didnt do shit.

Bro, threatening members is a DIRECT violation of board rules (I believe rule #4 to be exact).

Threatening to kill people is flat-out AGAINST THE LAW.

I would suggest this thread being locked out now,,,TOO MANY threats and shit talking being done now. The pics were posted, end of thread..........

kawasaki1 said:
I would suggest this thread being locked out now,,,TOO MANY threats and shit talking being done now. The pics were posted, end of thread..........

Thread needs to be deleted. Not locked. Im already getting messages that other people are seeing this and coming over here. You guys don't want a bunch of newbs coming here due to this. I don't know why its taking so long to get deleted though.

Fullybuilt said:
I dont know what pics you were referring to, but yes natually I did look bad. I also had natually low test. Tested at 270 from a scale of 220-850. The other pics I've got up are far from bad, especially since im not a competitive bodybuider. I doubt 18" calves are bad? Some size? LOL I think 230lbs is "some size" And my 1year ago back pic is far from bad. Your out of your mind.

And once again I did not post those old pics. Someone got into my computer did. Everyone over there already knows that anyway.

And BTW, I love how people think I said I was a competive bodybuilder. I drink 4x per week, major pill poper, I eat about 3x per day and juice an average amount. I'd like to see how you looked if you lived my lifestyle. The main reason why I never posted pics is b/c even though you all know damn well I look decent, I have too many enemies. That would be like bush and clinton posting pics. Even if bush was jacked and clinton looked the same, most of us would talk shit on bush :)

uh, no...your 1 year ago pic is bad. 230lbs...good lord i seriously doubt it...yes, your calves look fine...from that pic. but even my calves which are horrible look decent from a pic taken at that angle. besides calves mean nothing...they are probably the most genetically determined muscle.

now the excuses come out...pills, drinking, poor eating habits, average amount of aas...did i miss anything. sure, i can understand why you would not want to mention all of that in previous threads...but you have ZERO idea what the 100 people you have given crap about aas to are on. NONE! so why constantly act like a jackass know-it-all??? you're trying to get upstanding members of the board banned and threatening to put out hits because someone posted your pics. thats f-ed up, the more i think about it the more pissed i get. ive met lynx, if only for a moment, but she was obviously a genuinely sweet woman with a smile that just beamed. and you threaten her life. thats BS...i think i'll call xcel tomorrow and make sure he sees this thread...just to be sure. im sure you'll be gone by then though. if you do decide to come back under another handle, i suggest some SERIOUS changes in your attitude towards people, and the way you treat them. even though i dont really believe in the karma thing...i would hate to be you...i cant help but think you will reap what you sow.

terryd5150 said:
Bro, threatening members is a DIRECT violation of board rules (I believe rule #4 to be exact).

Threatening to kill people is flat-out AGAINST THE LAW.

Its also agains the rules to post pics of members against their will

and as the threat goes, once again, I left my computer for a minute and some asshole in my fraternity started posting shit. I forgot to log out. Ohh well, honest mistake.

Sorry bro but that back pick is good. You can tell I don't even know how to hit the pose and its still good. Not nearly at a pro or even amature level, but for a rec aas user who's does this sport as a hobby not as a lifestyle, its damn good.

flexmaster said:
uh, no...your 1 year ago pic is bad. 230lbs...good lord i seriously doubt it...yes, your calves look fine...from that pic. but even my calves which are horrible look decent from a pic taken at that angle. besides calves mean nothing...they are probably the most genetically determined muscle.

now the excuses come out...pills, drinking, poor eating habits, average amount of aas...did i miss anything. sure, i can understand why you would not want to mention all of that in previous threads...but you have ZERO idea what the 100 people you have given crap about aas to are on. NONE! so why constantly act like a jackass know-it-all??? you're trying to get upstanding members of the board banned and threatening to put out hits because someone posted your pics. thats f-ed up, the more i think about it the more pissed i get. ive met lynx, if only for a moment, but she was obviously a genuinely sweet woman with a smile that just beamed. and you threaten her life. thats BS...i think i'll call xcel tomorrow and make sure he sees this thread...just to be sure. im sure you'll be gone by then though. if you do decide to come back under another handle, i suggest some SERIOUS changes in your attitude towards people, and the way you treat them. even though i dont really believe in the karma thing...i would hate to be you...i cant help but think you will reap what you sow.

tbolking said:
damn this bro is getting the shaft ...and bad!:eek:

Im not getting shit. The people talking shit to me have no rep on this board. They don't contribute to anything. They are non-existant.

Fullybuilt said:
How did I get my ass handed to me. I posted a calve and rear lat spread that blow yours away. Now, how is that "getting my ass handed to me"

As soon as everyone smelled BS they were on you like stink on shit. Yea, you got it handed to you.

How many people are you gonna say your rear lat photo blows them away? I've been nice to you the whole thread and just gave you advice on how to handle things better than you are. Why are you calling me out?

So...the gloves are off, it's time to go fist to face. Your rear lat spread won't blow anything away, but it does BLOW-especially after two cycles with tren (and one with GH). You, fratboy, are the type of person I made mention of in a thread last week about starting AAS way too soon.

I will stand by this, my natural pics will beat your tren cycle pics any day.

We can even let the members here at PM vote on it.:D

Fullybuilt said:
Its also agains the rules to post pics of members against their will

Did not see that one in the board rules page. Sorry.

Could you point it out?

Fullybuilt said:
Sorry bro but that back pick is good. You can tell I don't even know how to hit the pose and its still good. Not nearly at a pro or even amature level, but for a rec aas user who's does this sport as a hobby not as a lifestyle, its damn good.
good compared to what??? the other bodybuilding.com'ers? is that why you post there...so you will get compliments(the correct spelling of the word...i suggest you memorize it for future reference) not your ass handed to you for all your smack-talking-know-it-all-comments.

terryd5150 said:
As soon as everyone smelled BS they were on you like stink on shit. Yea, you got it handed to you.

How many people are you gonna say your rear lat photo blows them away? I've been nice to you the whole thread and just gave you advice on how to handle things better than you are. Why are you calling me out?

So...the gloves are off, it's time to go fist to face. Your rear lat spread won't blow anything away, but it does BLOW-especially after two cycles with tren (and one with GH). You, fratboy, are the type of person I made mention of in a thread last week about starting AAS way too soon.

I will stand by this, my natural pics will beat your tren cycle pics any day.

We can even let the members here at PM vote on it.:D

LOL, if you read my post, tren and GH wasnt even added till my 3rd cycle. God damn your dumb. And by the way, even though I havent seen them yet, your natual pics are not natual.

flexmaster said:
good compared to what??? the other bodybuilding.com'ers? is that why you post there...so you will get compliments(the correct spelling of the word...i suggest you memorize it for future reference) not your ass handed to you for all your smack-talking-know-it-all-comments.

I only posted those at bb.com so I could post them here b/c the file was too big for this site. Wow, arent you like 35yrs old? When the hell are you gonna grow up.

terryd5150 said:
Did not see that one in the board rules page. Sorry.

Could you point it out?

It falls under Rule #3. Indirect

flexmaster said:
you're trying to get upstanding members of the board banned and threatening to put out hits because someone posted your pics. thats f-ed up, the more i think about it the more pissed i get. ive met lynx, if only for a moment, but she was obviously a genuinely sweet woman with a smile that just beamed. and you threaten her life.
I would have to say that was the dumbest part of this whole thread!! I know if that were my girl being threatened like that there would definately be repercussions, no doubt about it!!! Wonder how JT will feel about that one??!!!

Fullybuilt said:
I only posted those at bb.com so I could post them here b/c the file was too big for this site. Wow, arent you like 35yrs old? When the hell are you gonna grow up.
no im 23 dumbass, and lets do a little comparison here for ya brother...me after 2 cycles, you after 4. enough said

oh yeah, btw...you at 230 and me at 209...feel like comparing with anyone else? i didnt think so

Attachments

• fb-flex.jpg
    fb-flex.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Fullybuilt said:
LOL, if you read my post, tren and GH wasnt even added till my 3rd cycle. God damn your dumb. And by the way, even though I havent seen them yet, your natual pics are not natual.

My point exactly, you're THIRD cycle was with tren- you have already run TWO cycles with tren and one with GH.

You haven't even seen my natural (the correct spelling of the word- I suggest you memorize it for future referrence) pics and you say they're not natural?

Makes you look all the more credible when saying Phil's boy wasn't natural.

Good job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member