over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FULLYBUILT....PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.
kawasaki1 said:
I would have to say that was the dumbest part of this whole thread!! I know if that were my girl being threatened like that there would definately be repercussions, no doubt about it!!! Wonder how JT will feel about that one??!!!
empty threats mean nothing...just shows how pathetic the person truely is

terryd5150 said:
You haven't even seen my natural (the correct spelling of the word- I suggest you memorize ot for future referrence) pics and you say they're not natural?
hey, have you been reading my posts...:mad: LOL:p

terryd5150 said:
You haven't even seen my natural (the correct spelling of the word- I suggest you memorize ot for future referrence) pics and you say they're not natural?
QUOTE]
This thread is turninig into a spelling bee:D You spelt itwrong:p

Please dont remove this thread, its a crack up

Isnt it funny how its always thre little guys who accuse anyone bigger than them of being juiced up. Ive met heaps of freaks, a guy I went to high school with was 240pnds at 5'11 and fairly lean at 14yrs old and could bench 300pnds for reps. One of my training partners can bench over 450pnd at 220pnd bodyweight and I know for a fact hes 100% natural. Ive also played rugby with a few guys who stay ripped to the bone all year round. Their are heaps of crazy polynesians in New Zealand born with muscles popping out everywhere.

Who cares who uses what, have respect for anyone who trains hard and achieves.

kawasaki1 said:
I would have to say that was the dumbest part of this whole thread!! I know if that were my girl being threatened like that there would definately be repercussions, no doubt about it!!! Wonder how JT will feel about that one??!!!

I think he's too busy laughing his ass off right now.:D

kawasaki1 said:
terryd5150 said:
QUOTE]
This thread is turninig into a spelling bee:D You spelt itwrong:p

whoops? Hey, can I go on and on about how my drinking and rec drug use are bringing down my spelling?:confused: :D

flexmaster said:
no im 23 dumbass, and lets do a little comparison here for ya brother...me after 2 cycles, you after 4. enough said

oh yeah, btw...you at 230 and me at 209...feel like comparing with anyone else? i didnt think so

No dumbass, thats me after 3cycles. Plus your just leaner. My middle back blows yours away. Your not impressive at all.

terryd5150 said:
kawasaki1 said:
whoops? Hey, can I go on and on about how my drinking and rec drug use are bringing down my spelling?:confused: :D
:D .....:D ......:D

terryd5150 said:
but I gotta get back to work.:(
I hear ya bro, I've done nothing here at work for the past 3hrs!!!:p It's great to be the boss!!!;)

PHIL HERNON said:
I cant wait to hear the excuses. Shoot, I am taking bets, the odds are 4-1 against him looking like a bodybuilder, 1-4 for him looking like a powerlifter, 1-1 for looking like a schmoe.

So what pays out? :D

marbalizer99 said:
So what pays out? :D
I don't know, BUT, I would have to say that Lynx took this one!!!!

kawasaki1 said:
I don't know, BUT, I would have to say that Lynx took this one!!!!

All lynx did is post a natual rear lat of me that was pretty damn wide. thanks

Fullybuilt said:
No dumbass, thats me after 3cycles. Plus your just leaner. My middle back blows yours away. Your not impressive at all.
yeah i know. im sorry for posting that. i would trade backs with you anyday! you know whats funny though...when i posted 1 year progress pics of me, DC, BBA, JT, Bald Nazi, Xcel, Vander and a host of others told me how impressed they were...all you got was made fun of. DC, who is respected by everyone on the boards, get magazine articles written about him, and trains pro's, told me and i quote "Nite and Day flex! You keep that rate of gains going and your going to freak people out. Keep doing whatever your doing--its working bigtime"

actually, on second thought...i think i'll keep my back.

Ha, I found an old one from a year ago. Tore my right pec and couldnt hit chest for months. I was actually coked out of my mind and drunk as hell when I took this. Im not claming to look amazing, but I think I look pretty good for the lifestyle I live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fullybuilt said:
Ha, I found an old one from a year ago. Tore my right pec and couldnt hit chest for months. I was actually coked out of my mind and drunk as hell when I took this. Im not claming to look amazing, but I think I look pretty good for the lifestyle I live.
You got a nice frame there bro, no joke, I give credit where credit is do..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I am not angry at all.

I am watching Fullybuilt drown in his own words. It happens everytime someone pretends to be something they are not.

The more Fullybuilt posts, the more he reveals himself. The things he has posted previously regarding his 'knowledge' about what the pros are taking, his disprespect toward established pros and trainers here, and his frantic attempts to put this fire out once he posted that link to bodybuilding.com really say it all.

I am enjoying watching him squirm. :D

flexmaster said:
yeah i know. im sorry for posting that. i would trade backs with you anyday! you know whats funny though...when i posted 1 year progress pics of me, DC, BBA, JT, Bald Nazi, Xcel, Vander and a host of others told me how impressed they were...all you got was made fun of. DC, who is respected by everyone on the boards, get magazine articles written about him, and trains pro's, told me and i quote "Nite and Day flex! You keep that rate of gains going and your going to freak people out. Keep doing whatever your doing--its working bigtime"

I also had natually low test levels. tested at 270 and scale was 220-850. Everyone knows test is %90 of everything. And I still looked decent for the test levels of a 75yr old man and putzing around at the gym a few days a week.

Flex, yeah, keep your back.

flexmaster said:

This guy is obviously on drugs right now, or he's insane. I mean, he's threatend a girl? Obviously quite an unbalanced little frat guy. With a back that wide you'll be hard to miss when he decides to put a "hit" on you. That's the only problem, Flexmaster. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner