over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fun fact about Superdrol

Pm’d not to derail thread

Took that picture down real quick! Bro you’ve been banned twice already you would think that you would be smart enough not to put your picture up again hahahhah

Superdrol has quickly become one of my favorite steroids, gives me very little side effects other than being hot and sweaty but I normally only use it as a pre-workout anyway.

Thank god it’s not like masteron otherwise I would be balder than I already am, wish I could use masteron though.

I agree. If I had to pick an oral that is most similar to proviron in regards to effect it would be masteron. Neither is going to help grow you loads of muscle but they have a great cosmetic effect and harden you up nicely.
Mast does something awesome to my physique. Increases muscle separation and just makes everything flow nicer. I wish I could run it more, raws are super affordable, all you need is 200-400mg/week, increases aggression while training but day to day life it’s just a positive feelgood steroid, but it really does fuck up HDL. Tested that and brought in miserable numbers.

Mast does something awesome to my physique. Increases muscle separation and just makes everything flow nicer. I wish I could run it more, raws are super affordable, all you need is 200-400mg/week, increases aggression while training but day to day life it’s just a positive feelgood steroid, but it really does fuck up HDL. Tested that and brought in miserable numbers.

Have you ever tried high proviron? I haven't used it for years but it does something similar to my physique and well being. Right now I am on 200mg mast e and 150mg test e EOD (more like E3D's).

Took that picture down real quick! Bro you’ve been banned twice already you would think that you would be smart enough not to put your picture up again hahahhah

Superdrol has quickly become one of my favorite steroids, gives me very little side effects other than being hot and sweaty but I normally only use it as a pre-workout anyway.

Thank god it’s not like masteron otherwise I would be balder than I already am, wish I could use masteron though.

no , I just hate drama and didn’t want to generate more. I’ll stop posting because I truly dislike negativity.

thanks for the experience, though.

I’ve read it’s not as bad with dht sides

no , I just hate drama and didn’t want to generate more. I’ll stop posting because I truly dislike negativity.

thanks for the experience, though.

I’ve read it’s not as bad with dht sides

You were vouching or part of a crew trying to run scams around here dude. Then you come back around pretending like it never happened trying to get help. I would have more respect for you if you came out and was truthful instead of playing victim.

Oh well, back to sdrol…

Have you ever tried high proviron? I haven't used it for years but it does something similar to my physique and well being. Right now I am on 200mg mast e and 150mg test e EOD (more like E3D's).
I have only tried proviron at 50mg a day which I guess equates high in terms of a mast dosage but I’m supposing that mast injectable is more potent than proviron oral, you think?

I liked proviron also for similar reasons as Mast but ever since I found a source for mast raws I never tried proviron again...never even considered it so I guess I have a pretty strong preference lol

Anything DHT based is great imo (except DHT acetate aka stanolone acetate but I digress).

You were vouching or part of a crew trying to run scams around here dude. Then you come back around pretending like it never happened trying to get help. I would have more respect for you if you came out and was truthful instead of playing victim.

Oh well, back to sdrol…
PM’d .

I agree. If I had to pick an oral that is most similar to proviron in regards to effect it would be masteron. Neither is going to help grow you loads of muscle but they have a great cosmetic effect and harden you up nicely.
Yup. I see them exactly the same but one is oral and one is oil. Mast I see more physical changes and proviron I see more mood and libido changes. Like I could hump a fire hydrant at 50mg a day!

Superdrol isn't methylated anadrol?

Dont make me break out.ky anabolics book and look this up

Sd raises my liver enzymes and cholesterol like no other it seems according to labs

First used it in 2005, was my third cycle 10,10,20 mgs.
Anadrol is already methylated lol

The only two oral steroids I know of that aren’t methylated are testosterone undecanoate and primobolan acetate

Do you mean superdrol if you had to pick an oral it would be super drol, methyl masteron?

Not that I’ve done most or many AAS but only sdrol and tren wowed me.

For me masteron edges out proviron in the hardness and physique aspect….but proviron most definitely gives me a better overall sense of well being. I “feel” good on high dose proviron. Almost like it helps with my anxiety

Longest I made it on SD was 4 weeks. By week 2 I feel like a zombie and it progressively gets worse. Finally dropped it and within 2-3 days I felt soooooo much better! Love the results of the drug, but I can’t take the lethargic aspect. My dose was 50mg daily.

Cage

Longest I made it on SD was 4 weeks. By week 2 I feel like a zombie and it progressively gets worse. Finally dropped it and within 2-3 days I felt soooooo much better! Love the results of the drug, but I can’t take the lethargic aspect. My dose was 50mg daily.

Cage
I agree.. the most I coukd run it was pretty workout 4 times a week.. any more than that and I couldn't function

Cage
Youre such a beast. I think most people stick to 20mg/day homey

Does anyone remember a certain man in China back in the day who went by a two letter name? Anyway, he sold "Oral Masteron". I used this in my first ever go-around w/the gear. According to this thread, was his Oral Mast. Superdrol or was it a different compound? Of course, I understand that one cannot truly answer this unless our friend in China's product was actually tested and verified but maybe some others have input? I wonder because I had none of the side effects that have been mentioned here in regards to Superdrol (which I never tried, unless they're one and the same).

Youre such a beast. I think most people stick to 20mg/day homey
If you push the dose higher (65mg total was the highest I've gone) the roundness of the muscle is unreal and it happens fast. It even beats very high dose anadrol. The appetite reduction becomes counter productive at a certain point though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131