over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fun fact about Superdrol

pharma1

Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Something not as well known about the drug. Although it was sold as a pro-hormone until around 2012, it is simply Methyldrostanolone or Oral Masteron. Which is curious to me.

Why does such a potent oral have such a different profile of effects when compared to its injectable counterpart?
I think Masteron doesnt get enough credit for its muscle building capabilities as an injectable.

But the insane pumps, the aggression, the strength that comes from Superdrol is rarely associated with Masteron.

Maybe its just the pure DHT based drug being released so much faster in oral form that is responsible possibly?

What do you guys think? And did you already know that Superdrol was Oral Mast?

Without looking this up superdrol isn't methyl masteron it's methyl anadrol

Completely different drugs (effects, strength, toxicity etc) regardless of how they were chemically engineered.

Never managed to run the injectable version, even had some at one point. All I can say is, in oral form...give me Anadrol ANY day of the week. No idea how people use the oral version, no oral makes me feel like shit the way Superdrol did.

This was already well known to anybody somewhat versed in the biochemistry behind what they're taking.

It's highly toxic. In fact it gives most people lethargy and appetite loss to the point where bulking on it is impractical.

This was already well known to anybody somewhat versed in the biochemistry behind what they're taking.

It's highly toxic. In fact it gives most people lethargy and appetite loss to the point where bulking on it is impractical.
Right. Thought this was pretty much common knowledge.

Never managed to run the injectable version, even had some at one point. All I can say is, in oral form...give me Anadrol ANY day of the week. No idea how people use the oral version, no oral makes me feel like shit the way Superdrol did.
I dunno, m1t was pretty fucking harsh. I put on almost 20 pounds in 3 weeks and started getting nosebleeds and headaches all the time

I might be one of the few that actually felt great on SD. I would even go as far as saying it made me feel like I was in the zone when taking it. Unfortunately it trashed my lipids super fast.

Do you guys experience mainly lethargy and lack of appetite on sd? How are the changes to the physique ? I’ve also read reports of gyno “rebound” but not sure if this is true. I do not like orals , though

That's completely incorrect.
Superdrol isn't methylated anadrol?

Dont make me break out.ky anabolics book and look this up

Sd raises my liver enzymes and cholesterol like no other it seems according to labs

First used it in 2005, was my third cycle 10,10,20 mgs.

Superdrol isn't methylated anadrol?

Dont make me break out.ky anabolics book and look this up

Sd raises my liver enzymes and cholesterol like no other it seems according to labs

First used it in 2005, was my third cycle 10,10,20 mgs.
Methylated drostanolone

All I know is Mast changes my physique in a lean kinda way and trashes my HDL. SDROL trashes all my lipids to shit, and more. Strength goes up like crazy. Nothing even close to Mast. I feel Proviron would be the oral-ish version of Mast, except Proviron makes me one horny MOTHERFUCKER!

All I know is Mast changes my physique in a lean kinda way and trashes my HDL. SDROL trashes all my lipids to shit, and more. Strength goes up like crazy. Nothing even close to Mast. I feel Proviron would be the oral-ish version of Mast, except Proviron makes me one horny MOTHERFUCKER!

I agree. If I had to pick an oral that is most similar to proviron in regards to effect it would be masteron. Neither is going to help grow you loads of muscle but they have a great cosmetic effect and harden you up nicely.

Reactions: XXL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner