over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fun fact about Superdrol

Took that picture down real quick! Bro you’ve been banned twice already you would think that you would be smart enough not to put your picture up again hahahhah

Superdrol has quickly become one of my favorite steroids, gives me very little side effects other than being hot and sweaty but I normally only use it as a pre-workout anyway.

Thank god it’s not like masteron otherwise I would be balder than I already am, wish I could use masteron though.
I don’t even get hot or any sides besides trashing my lipids. I eat and train like a champ when taking it

Man when I took superdrol, it was great for about 2 weeks, then lethargy kicked in and I could barely do anything around my house, let alone go to the gym.

I used to get it with other orals but not as bad, when antaeus labs released aegis(tudca) it really helped with most lethargy problems.

Man when I took superdrol, it was great for about 2 weeks, then lethargy kicked in and I could barely do anything around my house, let alone go to the gym.

I used to get it with other orals but not as bad, when antaeus labs released aegis(tudca) it really helped with most lethargy problems.
superdrol suppressed my appetite some and made me hot, but didn’t hit me too hard with lethargy. M1t however put me in the dirt like 4 days in every time. The most I could ever run it for was like 12-14 days at a time. But it was amazing what it could do in those 2 weeks. Superdrol effects were great too, just not nearly as dramatic or harsh for me

Correct info: Superdrol is Methasterone.

Methasterone is an active oral steroid.

Do better research (use Chemistry and Pharmacology by Julius A. Vida as extra reference). I learned this even 10 years ago.

Correct info: Superdrol is Methasterone.

Methasterone is an active oral steroid.

Do better research (use Chemistry and Pharmacology by Julius A. Vida as extra reference). I learned this even 10 years ago.
Yes, that is the given name, but doesn't change the fact that it's just methyl drostanolone, like what's the name for methyl tren? I don't know, i just know it by methylated tren

Without looking this up superdrol isn't methyl masteron it's methyl anadrol
Wrong and just to show you-

Anadrol/Oxymetholone:
1629565049445.png

Also, Anadrol is already methylated (thus orally active), so it's redundant to say "methyl".

Yes, that is the given name, but doesn't change the fact that it's just methyl drostanolone, like what's the name for methyl tren? I don't know, i just know it by methylated tren
Look at the carbon structure pic I posted for each.

Methasterone does not have the wedge bonds for H and O, whereas methyldrostanolone does.

Methylated trenbolone becomes methyltrienolone, also called Metribolone.

Umm, those are the exact same molecules. One just illustrates the D carbon ring slightly different.
Woops, your right. Just shares a name like methytrienolone is also known as metribolone.

My mistake, carry on ;)

Woops, your right. Just shares a name like methytrienolone is also known as metribolone.

My mistake, carry on ;)
No worries. Upon further review, I can see how the first image you posted could make it confusing. It almost makes it appear that the hydroxyl group shares a bond with the methyl group at the 18 position. Both being alpha orientation too.

Mast does something awesome to my physique. Increases muscle separation and just makes everything flow nicer. I wish I could run it more, raws are super affordable, all you need is 200-400mg/week, increases aggression while training but day to day life it’s just a positive feelgood steroid, but it really does fuck up HDL. Tested that and brought in miserable numbers.
Do you remember your before and after numbers? Thank you.

One thing for sure... whenever I take masteron I find it very difficult to piss. Remove the masteron and everything returns to normal.

Stanalone nor proviron affect me in that way..

The only two oral steroids I know of that aren’t methylated are testosterone undecanoate and primobolan acetate
BSN briefly had a 1-testosterone oral that was ethylated vs methylated...........ah the early 2000's.

17-Hydroxy-5-Alpha-Androst-1-ene-3-one-ether

BSN briefly had a 1-testosterone oral that was ethylated vs methylated...........ah the early 2000's.

17-Hydroxy-5-Alpha-Androst-1-ene-3-one-ether
I loved that 1 test. All the old pro hormones were fun. I used to make 19-nor injectable, they had cyclo nasal pro hormones, pheraplex, m1t, 1ad, 1,4ad. They were awesome

HDL in the low 30s and LDL over 200.
Shoot I thought you were going to say single digit HDL. TBH I would expect a lower number with sdrol. What was your pre-use hdl?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity