over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fun fact about Superdrol

I might be one of the few that actually felt great on SD. I would even go as far as saying it made me feel like I was in the zone when taking it. Unfortunately it trashed my lipids super fast.
I have been on since Thursday. so 5 days so far and I dont feel like shit, so I am kind of questioning if it is bunk or not. I feel a slight back pump but it is so slight that I am not sure if I'm just overexaggerating soreness to make me feel better about it being legit

I have been on since Thursday. so 5 days so far and I dont feel like shit, so I am kind of questioning if it is bunk or not. I feel a slight back pump but it is so slight that I am not sure if I'm just overexaggerating soreness to make me feel better about it being legit
If it’s Scirrox’s brand it’s great.

Many people tolerate SD really well. I decided to take the advice on this and planned out a month back in the mid '00s of AE's SD 40mg/day x 4 weeks. But by the 3rd week, I felt like death. Barely wanted to get out of bed, appetite was gone and I needed food. I felt I was falling apart. I've seen and heard people make huge gains on it. It's just not in my rotation. As I think @Kaladryn pointed out, you can't make progressive gains in a dose respondent manner if your health mentally and physically is in the can. I think maybe if I was younger at the time, maybe I could've handled it better. Maybe dropping the testosterone way down to 100mg - 200mg? I think I was doing 1ml T enanthate 250 MWF then.

People at the time were doing 50mg dianabol and/or A50's (up to 150mg). Maybe some of you remember a thread talking about doing 25mg of each. I did 25mg methandrostenolone/25mg oxymetholone per day and it jacked me up harder than 40mg SD and I felt great.

It could have been me, or the SD. Either way, pass.

Many people tolerate SD really well. I decided to take the advice on this and planned out a month back in the mid '00s of AE's SD 40mg/day x 4 weeks. But by the 3rd week, I felt like death. Barely wanted to get out of bed, appetite was gone and I needed food. I felt I was falling apart. I've seen and heard people make huge gains on it. It's just not in my rotation. As I think @Kaladryn pointed out, you can't make progressive gains in a dose respondent manner if your health mentally and physically is in the can. I think maybe if I was younger at the time, maybe I could've handled it better. Maybe dropping the testosterone way down to 100mg - 200mg? I think I was doing 1ml T enanthate 250 MWF then.

People at the time were doing 50mg dianabol and/or A50's (up to 150mg). Maybe some of you remember a thread talking about doing 25mg of each. I did 25mg methandrostenolone/25mg oxymetholone per day and it jacked me up harder than 40mg SD and I felt great.

It could have been me, or the SD. Either way, pass.
Up until the 3rd week did you have an appetite ? Because I'm on SD now and my appetite definitely isn't down

If you push the dose higher (65mg total was the highest I've gone) the roundness of the muscle is unreal and it happens fast. It even beats very high dose anadrol. The appetite reduction becomes counter productive at a certain point though.
65mg of superdrol is just wreckless, how old are you? your gains are not going to be better on 30-40mg MAX or your superdrol raw sucked and you got duped ,, UI have had 100% healthy college athlete PT clients develop jaundice on 20mg per day 2 week cycle of REAL CEL MDROL (superdrol)

Reactions: XXL
65mg of superdrol is just wreckless, how old are you? your gains are not going to be better on 30-40mg MAX or your superdrol raw sucked and you got duped ,, UI have had 100% healthy college athlete PT clients develop jaundice on 20mg per day 2 week cycle of REAL CEL MDROL (superdrol)

There is a big name coach that has some of his guys on 100mg superdrol per day. I agree it's reckless. Now if blood markers are monitored closely and cholesterol/liver/kidneys are in range (during usage) do your thing. Even 10mg per day is strong for me and the most I ever tried was 30mg and I felt horrible and came off straightaway. Even on 20mg per day my appetite often becomes so low I struggle to eat any meat 1 week in and I have to force everything down so when I used it I always had a decent weight gain shake in supply. Off sdrol I could easily eat 1-2 chicken breasts or steaks 5 times daily for reference.

Now everyone's response is different and some tolerate it very well but I think 30mg is plenty and for most people 10-20mg is the optimal dose. Now if you feel good on it and blood markers aren't too bad you do your thing but anything over 50mg per day is reckless and I write that considering 100mg adrol as far from reckless. Incidentally CEL MDROL was probably the craziest thing I have ever taken. I used 1-2 tabs per day and put on about 1 pound per day whilst getting noticeably leaner but I only lasted 13 days (felt like weeks though) because I felt like I was poisoning myself and felt horrible the entire time but it transformed me. Granted I was much smaller back then so gains were easier but that felt crazy to me at the time.

There is a big name coach that has some of his guys on 100mg superdrol per day. I agree it's reckless. Now if blood markers are monitored closely and cholesterol/liver/kidneys are in range (during usage) do your thing. Even 10mg per day is strong for me and the most I ever tried was 30mg and I felt horrible and came off straightaway. Even on 20mg per day my appetite often becomes so low I struggle to eat any meat 1 week in and I have to force everything down so when I used it I always had a decent weight gain shake in supply. Off sdrol I could easily eat 1-2 chicken breasts or steaks 5 times daily for reference.

Now everyone's response is different and some tolerate it very well but I think 30mg is plenty and for most people 10-20mg is the optimal dose. Now if you feel good on it and blood markers aren't too bad you do your thing but anything over 50mg per day is reckless and I write that considering 100mg adrol as far from reckless. Incidentally CEL MDROL was probably the craziest thing I have ever taken. I used 1-2 tabs per day and put on about 1 pound per day whilst getting noticeably leaner but I only lasted 13 days (felt like weeks though) because I felt like I was poisoning myself and felt horrible the entire time but it transformed me. Granted I was much smaller back then so gains were easier but that felt crazy to me at the time.
great post , island-supplements made a fortune back then

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner