Fun little 30 day cycle

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
Test P- 100mg
Tren A- 100mg
Adrol- 100mg

Per day.

Might increase the drol midway through. I'm going to eat like a horse and try to avoid overtraining with diet. I expect some nice strength out of this. After the ride I'll just kick back on some high mg test and start fluffing up for the fall.

Started today, and I can already feel it. I forgot how much I love drol. Kinda scared of the tren, it's never been my choice drug, I'm more of a deca/eq guy, but i figured I'd try it again.

You're lucky, A-drol kills my appetite.

You're lucky, A-drol kills my appetite.

Mine too. And after about two weeks, just drinking a glass of water makes my stomach distend. AND it makes me feel like I'm on clomid (mood). Too bad because the strength is immediate. Superdrol is the only other oral that kills my appetite and bloats my stomach.

A-drol made me Ox strong. I was hack squatting 405 for sets of 20.

Take some form of BP control and hydrate.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

100mg of adrol is a lot imo def take BP meds

If it doesn't raise your BP at that dose could be underdosed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would recommend a supp called Carditone - first started using it when i began Adrol cycles. dropped my BP 10-15 points, it definitely works and isn't expensive.

Test P- 100mg
Tren A- 100mg
Adrol- 100mg

Per day.

Might increase the drol midway through. I'm going to eat like a horse and try to avoid overtraining with diet. I expect some nice strength out of this. After the ride I'll just kick back on some high mg test and start fluffing up for the fall.

Started today, and I can already feel it. I forgot how much I love drol. Kinda scared of the tren, it's never been my choice drug, I'm more of a deca/eq guy, but i figured I'd try it again.

I love anadrol too, and tren scares me as well. Eq never did a damn thing in my body besides giving me high hemoglobin.
Test, deca, anadrol, primo. This is my favorite now. I haven't started adrol. Have to get my RBC's in check first.

I love anadrol too, and tren scares me as well. Eq never did a damn thing in my body besides giving me high hemoglobin.
Test, deca, anadrol, primo. This is my favorite now. I haven't started adrol. Have to get my RBC's in check first.

Aren't you the guy that was running 200mg of tren ave per day, by itself, saying it packed on the muscle like no other?

Respect jb1, you've been a solid contributor here forever.... but you, scared of tren? Unless it's age related, I'm not buying it.

No Masteron?

Respect jb1, you've been a solid contributor here forever.... but you, scared of tren? Unless it's age related, I'm not buying it.

if it was me , i d ban fkn tren...one of the very few drugs that has ended up careers and can causes permanent damage if used often or longer than 6 weeks or at a higher dosage...it was my favorite, and ended up trashing close to 300 cc of 100%, made in USA, pure tren

EQ is a very strange drug...I never felt anything special from it either till I officially decided to forget about tren. EQ will kepp excess water of, all the bloating from heavy test, dball, drols etc cycles, the bloating in ur face and body while bulking - will be gone with 1000mg +of eq, will also keep you lean, an dit has mild anabolic effect....One of my favorite now, but I never tried primo - I think it s overpriced...

Test P- 100mg
Tren A- 100mg
Adrol- 100mg

Per day.

My initial reaction was "holy shit" but then I remembered I used to be crazy enough to do these same doses myself. At least you're only doing 30 days though. I wouldn't want to have hypertension for any longer than that.

If u like EQ , you will live DHB

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

would recommend a supp called Carditone - first started using it when i began Adrol cycles. dropped my BP 10-15 points, it definitely works and isn't expensive.

Absolutely mandatory on a cycle like this

If u like EQ , you will live DHB

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

whats the difference besides the content, It might be listed under different name on dealer's list, cus i dont see 1-Testosterone (Dihydroboldenone aka DHB)

Tell us how you really feel!:)

I mean, how much mass does OP think he can put on in 30 days?

30 days of high dose, intense drugs, pounding down more food than he needs?

he's just going to stress his system real badly.

now, on the other hand, if he was on SUPER low calories 4-5 weeks out of a show and trying to hold onto every last bit of mass that he could, the cycle would make much more sense.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws