over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funniest Gym stories

landmarkchem.linda

Registered
The post "Top 10 Gym Fails Of All Time” inspire me of this topic, going to the gym is simply an opportunity to workout,but sometimes it’s turned out to be an opportunity to thoroughly embarrass yourselves in front of a room full of strangers.

You guys been in gym for many years, must saw or personally experienced many amused moments, it would be very interesting to share with us some of your funny/dumb/annoying gym stories

I know you have, let’s hear them;)

Attachments

• Funniest Gym Stories.jpg
    Funniest Gym Stories.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 312
The guy who walks out and immediately sparks a Cigarette always makes me laugh :')

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Only embarassing moment I can remember was back when I first started lifting 10 years ago. I was in the free-weight room doing some decline bench. Well no one else was in there and I had no one to spot me, so I decided to stick with 135lbs for as many reps as I could. Feeling good and ready to knock out about 15 or so reps, I start. I get to rep 8 and my left side fails....45lb falls off the bar....then bar tilts the other way and that 45lb plate falls off the bar.....so I'm just laying there with only the bar left above me.

I felt like a dumbass but luckily like I said I was the only one in there so it wasn't too embarassing.

I remember finishing up on deadlifts or something a long time ago, very early in the morning and still half asleep. So I proceeded to unload ALL plates on one side of the bar before I started unloading the other side.

Needless to say, it got a little noisy for a second.

The guy who walks out and immediately sparks a Cigarette always makes me laugh :')

Back in the late 80's that was common with many of the top competitors in SoCal. Especially the females. Some big name gals, Olympia contestants, were heavy smokers. It reminds me of the quote by Casey Viator who was smoking after a workout and someone asked him about the dichotomy of bodybuilding being healthy and smoking being unhealthy. Viator answered, "Who told you bodybuilding was healthy? It has nothing to do with that."

There was a documentary a few years ago where the reporter was interviewing a very muscular female BB...He asked how she stayed in such good, lean condition year round...She replied "the three C's"...He asked what that meant and she replied cigarettes, caffeine and cocaine!....He replied by saying that doesn't sound very healthy and she said "whoever said it was"......

I've thrown up in the nearest garbage can a few times after a heavy squat session. Oh the looks I've gotten after doing so. Doesn't really bother me all that much, but it sure as hell makes people around me feel uncomfortable.

I've thrown up in the nearest garbage can a few times after a heavy squat session. Oh the looks I've gotten after doing so. Doesn't really bother me all that much, but it sure as hell makes people around me feel uncomfortable.
I feel you on some leg days I'll bring a garbage can by where I'm training... I'll throw my guts up lol...Everyone just kinda stays away,I will throw up rinse my mouth out,and before putting my mouth piece back in I'll just look around with a big grin...

THE REAPER

I feel you on some leg days I'll bring a garbage can by where I'm training... I'll throw my guts up lol...Everyone just kinda stays away,I will throw up rinse my mouth out,and before putting my mouth piece back in I'll just look around with a big grin...

THE REAPER

Yep. Same here man. Every leg session I go in amd scope out where the garbage cans are just incase I need one lol. People don't know what to think when it happens. I just get back to work like nothing happened. The element of shock is astounding to most onlookers lol.

One time, on a Saturday morning, while the gym was decently busy, an older lady had set up all the benches in the dumbbell area as an obstacle course and she proceeded to jump over each one in sequence. Like stupid untrained parkour shit. The funniest part was when she became annoyed with the lifters who were invading her "space." LOL she was using ALL the benches!

Eventually there were too many for her to boss out, but it was hilariously funny.

One time, on a Saturday morning, while the gym was decently busy, an older lady had set up all the benches in the dumbbell area as an obstacle course and she proceeded to jump over each one in sequence. Like stupid untrained parkour shit. The funniest part was when she became annoyed with the lifters who were invading her "space." LOL she was using ALL the benches!

Eventually there were too many for her to boss out, but it was hilariously funny.

That would be annoying as fuck for sure.

Me.

My buddy and I were competing in nationals powerlifting. About four weeks out and starting to train heavy doing triples.

This gorgeous red head starts doing stiff legged deadlifts right in front of me while we were benching.

As she bent over her tights were so tight I could see everything camel toe and all the juicy details.

Anyways my buddy was struggling on the bench and I didn't even notice I was visualizing me fucking her brains out.

Anyways once I pulled the bar off his neck and he sat up he totally understood and forgiven me.

I've managed gyms the past 15yrs, seen all sorts of stuff here are the few that stick out:
-had a male personal trainer vulgarly massaging his female client out in the open(her boobs, crotch, everything)
-2 eastern block guys in the shower together, when confronted they voiced"We Not Fagus, We Broters"...they were infact same last name, had to go over the locker room rules with them
-An abusive couple fighting, thinking it was ok because they are members
-an obese woman in a one piece and open backed sandals attempting to run on a treadmill...ofcourse she bit it HARD, while filling out the incident report, waiting on the ambulance, I asked for her ID...having no pockets she reaches into her cleavage pulling out a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, wet money, her car keys, a credit card and finally her license(I'm amazed tat much fit in there):D
-a man who is beyond drunk and pissed himself asking for a tour, I told My sales manager not to let him sit down...he asked this guy about how his pants got wet he responded"it happens sometimes"
-a guy fell off the back extension machine directly on his head...he played it off like nothing happened
-2 members took 4 plates off one side of a bar in the squat rack...the bar tipped, flew into and stuck in the wall while the other 4 plates landed on the floor

Last edited:
I love the guys that walk to the bubbler after every set and drink from a germ infested bubbler. They have yet to learn that you can buy 24 waters for $5 at any store.

Last edited:
So this actually just happened today.

I'm a 21 year old CP competitor, 200lbs, 5'10 at 9 weeks out, I know I'm not huge or anything but I'm definitely not a small guy.

I'm sitting down after a set of some front squats and this monster I've never seen at the gym before, sits down right in front me and asks me if there's anything I want to say to him. I kinda laughed and said no and he starts talking about how I shouldn't snicker at him with my buddies behind his back and not say anything to his face. He asked if I wanted to take it outside.

Now I got pretty pissed off at this, and told him to not accuse me of things and let me continue my workout. He goes on about how the younger generation needs to learn respect and how he's old enough to be my dad and how he "fucks bitches" blah blah. He even started shittalking my physique along with my friend who saw what was going on and tried to intervene.

This guy was DEFINITELY on something. I've never seen eyes so bloodshot. I saw him talking to another friend of mine, and got to know that this guy's on meds for schizophrenia...good thing I decided to play it safe and not rile him up.

I've never experienced anything like this before in all my years training. But yeah, that's my crazy story of the day.

Last edited:
Only embarassing moment I can remember was back when I first started lifting 10 years ago. I was in the free-weight room doing some decline bench. Well no one else was in there and I had no one to spot me, so I decided to stick with 135lbs for as many reps as I could. Feeling good and ready to knock out about 15 or so reps, I start. I get to rep 8 and my left side fails....45lb falls off the bar....then bar tilts the other way and that 45lb plate falls off the bar.....so I'm just laying there with only the bar left above me.

I felt like a dumbass but luckily like I said I was the only one in there so it wasn't too embarassing.

Lol, if somebody there and watching you, what would you do?

I was in the gym pretty late one night just knocking out some sets....Had my music full blast so couldn't hear anything but got this weird feeling and looked up and this guy is all excited trying to tell me something...Well I'm thinking there's a problem outside or something so I stop lifting and look out the window where he seems to be looking.....This guy you could tell smelt like he'd been up smoking a carton a day for the last week...was just using the gym for showers if he ever took them ...He just really looked like he was fuckn out there....When I finally figured out what the fuck he was going on about he was trying to tell me there was a fuckn spaceship in the sky disguised as the fuckn moon....At first I thought it was one of the gym girls buddies just playing a joke or something but it didn't take long talking to this dood to tell that this mother fucker was for real and convinced that I already knew about it and that I should tell him the truth or something since he figured it out.....believe me I was sizing this ol boy up quick....only time I ever worried I may need to end someone because I honestly believe that's what it would have took to shut this guy down if he jumped......... I had that feeling this mother fucker really thought I was from the fuckn ship.....Lol like I just stopped out here in bfe to get a pump and refuel the fuckn ship or something .....Craziest gym experience I've ever had....

Last edited:
Steroids AND a psychologist. Fuck that :")
hey guys, i have used test at a max dose of 800mg weekly ,to tell you the truth i couldnt tell a difference between that and 400mg weekly, you hear guys talk about a certain doses is where the magic happens, ive heard as high as 2500mg week ,im wondering in your guys experience, what dose did you guys see a huge difference or magic if you will, i mean there has to be a reason pros use grams and grams of testosterone right, my max dose of 800mg is considered a modest dose i guess, so tell me guys where does the magic happen for you
I hear (don't quote me here) that 1g of test a month is max
So this actually just happened today.

I'm a 21 year old CP competitor, 200lbs, 5'10 at 9 weeks out, I know I'm not huge or anything but I'm definitely not a small guy.

I'm sitting down after a set of some front squats and this monster I've never seen at the gym before, sits down right in front me and asks me if there's anything I want to say to him. I kinda laughed and said no and he starts talking about how I shouldn't snicker at him with my buddies behind his back and not say anything to his face. He asked if I wanted to take it outside.

Now I got pretty pissed off at this, and told him to not accuse me of things and let me continue my workout. He goes on about how the younger generation needs to learn respect and how he's old enough to be my dad and how he "fucks bitches" blah blah. He even started shittalking my physique along with my friend who saw what was going on and tried to intervene.

This guy was DEFINITELY on something. I've never seen eyes so bloodshot. I saw him talking to another friend of mine, and got to know that this guy's on meds for schizophrenia...good thing I decided to play it safe and not rile him up.

I've never experienced anything like this before in all my years training. But yeah, that's my crazy story of the day.

Steroids AND a psychologist. Fuck that :")
I hear (don't quote me here) that 1g of test a month is max

That was supposed to read psycho lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member