over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funniest reaction

I was walking my dog a few weeks ago. He is a big Mastiff and NOT NEUTERED. His nuts are the about the size of lemons! So we were walking up to an intersection by stopped cars. In one of the cars, full of teenage girls, and they had their windows down. I could hear them talking about my dog. The girl in the front passenger seat says, "Look at his balls!" as we passed (refferring to my dog of course) I stopped, looked down at my crotch, grabbed it and said, "OH SHIT...ARE THEY HANGING OUT AGAIN!!" They all screamed and started giggling hystarically!

I can't get over the gym owner tell'n Phil to watch out for the Kid with the big calves..

hahahaha

Doggtales said:
I was walking my dog a few weeks ago. He is a big Mastiff and NOT NEUTERED. His nuts are the about the size of lemons! So we were walking up to an intersection by stopped cars. In one of the cars, full of teenage girls, and they had their windows down. I could hear them talking about my dog. The girl in the front passenger seat says, "Look at his balls!" as we passed (refferring to my dog of course) I stopped, looked down at my crotch, grabbed it and said, "OH SHIT...ARE THEY HANGING OUT AGAIN!!" They all screamed and started giggling hystarically!

Dear lord, that is the funniest thing I've heard in quite some time!!!!
:D

BIGKIWI said:
Was just thinking of the funniest reaction ever had by someone seeing me for the first time. Was walking into a shop as a lady was walking out of the shop door with her back to me, just as she got to the door turned round and saw me let out a loud scream. This cracked me up as was midday and never had someone actually scream at me other than the mrs when I am in trouble :)

Not as pretty as you used to be huh?! That's a classic.

Not me, but I was eating dinner somewhere last year when Ivan Sadek (new pro here) came in for a feast. Just wearing a tight Tshirt and training shorts. This mum looked at him and nearly passed out, but her daughter was so funny. She kept tapping her mum going "mum, look at his arms. Look at his arms. Why are they so big? I think they're too big". Was funny.

I didn't get a reaction from the girl at all, so felt small... :(

IronMike

i was workin on saturday for my stepdad
he owns several restaraunts and does catering for wedding and shit
so i was running trays of food out to the party when this guy n his GF(who is SMOKIN) are in line, the guy goes, My god ure the largest human man i have ever seen, his GF was SMILLLLLLLING like mad lookin me up and down and blurts out, i wonder if hes big all over like that, then her man realizes what she said and proceeds to get pissed. so i just smile and pleasantly say hey thanx buddy, ure not to small ureself(maybe 170 soakin wet) to try to help his ego, but for the rest of the nite his woman was drooling and i could tell she was getting caught repeatedly.

just one of the many

frk

|--[\\\]>---------- Reactions i usually get from ppl are: "Man you should start lifting" or "hey do you ever eat?" :p

FRKNHUGE said:
i was workin on saturday for my stepdad
he owns several restaraunts and does catering for wedding and shit
so i was running trays of food out to the party when this guy n his GF(who is SMOKIN) are in line, the guy goes, My god ure the largest human man i have ever seen, his GF was SMILLLLLLLING like mad lookin me up and down and blurts out, i wonder if hes big all over like that, then her man realizes what she said and proceeds to get pissed. so i just smile and pleasantly say hey thanx buddy, ure not to small ureself(maybe 170 soakin wet) to try to help his ego, but for the rest of the nite his woman was drooling and i could tell she was getting caught repeatedly.

just one of the many

frk

Bro i think ud get crazy reactions from most of US lol. I know id fawkin stare if i saw ur big ass walkin down the street like holy fuck. Haha. BBA u mean nobody asks u for fortune cookies? :D

In my Macy's day float bloated days of 260+ I worked at a bar with BBA in college. We would train Thursday night (shoulders I think) then go home and eat and go to work. Well after I trained I would drink a half a gallon of milk. Add all that fluid in my stomach with the water retention and just overall puffiness of someone over 260 at 5'9" and you tend to walk in a funny manner. Well I was walking into work and there were these girls at the end of the line. One turned around and started doing the imaginary lat syndrome walk, obviously mocking me. So I stopped, looked her up and down and said, "you know, they have powder that will take care of that armpit fungus." Then I walked away. I heard her friend laughing at her and giving her shit. Anyone who seriosuly trains will look different from the average person. Some people respect it, and others mock it out of there own insecurity. Personally I train for myself, but some of the things people say make for good entertainment.

I think it's funny so many of us have common responses to the typical crap we hear, like "do you lift weights?" How dumb of a question is that? That's like walking up to Bernie Mac and asking, "so, uh, you're black, huh?" No shit he's black, look at him. People amaze me.

Bump

I'm bumping this to the top because the post and comments are hilarious..

Last edited:
I never got a funny reaction because of my size...im not that big. But going out to eat is another story.

Me and the girl went to this restaurant near us called the anchorage. Nice place With an enclosed deck right on the bay. the waitress asks for the order and i tell her, The King cut NY strip med rare, with double vegetables, no starch, and the salmon oscar wiht roasted potatoes. The waitress, says, " aww first date? thats so cute oredering for her." My girlfriend gives her this look that could have made her head explode and says "ill have the caprice salad." The waitress said " oh so no salmon?" and before i could speak my girlfriend says " theyre both for fatty over here." I say to my girlfriend, "thanks, Love you too." sipping her glass of wine without missing a beat or even looking at me she said " im here to help."

No wonder i stay with her. she's hot and funny as hell.

Do you guys ever notice the dudes with tudes? It seems that 3 out of 4 guys (that weight lift) that I meet in a store or elsewhere seem to have attitudes. I'm not talking about the guys who workout and try to stay fit, but guys who are trying to get bigger and are 20 something and have been lifting for a few years at best. It's almost like they are competitive or are dogs protecting their territory. Maybe I notice because I'm at the opposite extreme and couldn't care less how big you think I am or how big you are. Whether you are 150 or 250, I treat people the same. My wife says that guys are intimidated by me and that's where the tude comes from. Where alot of you guys are from, there are plenty of fellas who are 6'2 265 and fairly lean. In my small town, we are few and far between. I'm the kind of guy who will complement someone for their hard work and dedication if they have quality size because I know how much work it takes to accomplish this. Lately, it seems that whenever I go out, people ask me if I'm a wrestler. (I take this as an awesome compliment.) Maybe I'll start telling them I'm Goldust.

"Goldust" hahahahahahah

Thanks for bumping the thread. This one is hilarious. Great to see some of you big oafs have sense of humor too.
and "chubsters" hahaha

I'm used to my car getting a ton of attention. People coming up to talk about it, take photos, etc. I wish I got that kind of attention from just ME, like the stories in this thread. That is truly awesome. Anyone can just buy something flashy, it's a real accomplishment to have actually transformed yourself into that exotic object that stands out amongst the normals to the extent it makes people stupid and provokes reaction. Respect.

I get a few compliments here and there, but I'm just a guy in good shape with some definition, not the beast-men that a lot of you guys here are. I've gained some size and strength and even to me it's really annoying all the steroid comments I get. I've never injected anything, just done a cycle of mild PH and on my second one now (H-drol). At a party I was at recently a couple people joked about (my name) is on them 'roids. I don't think they were serious about it, and I guess it's a backhanded compliment, but still annoying none the less. The guys I train with at the gym make a comment near daily, because I put up more weight then them so on my set we load the bar up more and take it off for them. So they usually say something like "(my name) is on dem horse steriods". These guys of course believe the medias vilification of AAS and believe how terrible they are even they though don't actually know anything about them. If I get that, I can't even imagine the stupid comments and questions a lot of you guys must get. I imagine it's on the same level of stupidity and rudeness I get with my car, but personally I think it would be ruder and more insulting when applied to your body personally. Especially with how most of the public views Steroids, believes they are evil, or cheating, and has no understanding of them at all. I think most of these people in the general public don't even think people they idolize, like Arnold, took them.

Last edited:
I was walking into a store and some dude was walking toward me, As i passed him I noticed he was staring over his shoulder as he continued to walk. As ahe turned back to face forward he didn't notice the glass door in front of him and slammed right into it. At that point, I and everyone else was staring at him.!

A famous promoter from the Fresno area, back 17 years ago named M#### D########, was my trainer when I was an up and coming teenager in competitions.
I knew he was gay, but it didnt bother me. He was a friend of mine and my mentor. One day, after our workout, he told me to take off my clothes and lay on the floor for a "massage". I asked him if he did it for other bodybuilders, and he assured me that it was not only normal, but a necessity. He started massaging me and and then asked me if anyone has ever licked my butt before. I thought to myself, "Mmmmmmmmm, thats a weird reaction to me laying on the floor naked, from my trainer".

so how was the happy ending?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88