over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funniest supplements you've seen

PumpinIron

Registered
If you've been in this world long enough, you'll know that supplement companies are fantastic at marketing. Most newcomers believe everything they read in a magazine ad or on the side of a supplement bottle.

I've seen some pretty darn hilarious supplements over the year in terms of "over the top" marketing. I want to see some of the supplements you guys have laughed at over the years.

I just stumbled upon this one and couldn't help but laugh:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HE7ZUCO?tag=wranglerorg-20

The shake weights that simulated jerking off.

I bought one of those for my lady one Christmas as a gag gift. It was hysterical to see her open it and try it out in front of both our families. Shes a little naïve so it took her a minute to catch on to the prank.

Oh man I absolutely hate with a passion "meal replacement shakes" slim fast, boost, whatever the fuck else people use. It's a fad I wish would die. Eat protein and drop your carbs and fat. It's so simple. People say I don't wanna be like you I just wanna "Tone Up"

Example: Herbal Life

All of there shit is a joke. There's a guy who I work with who was really overweight about 5'7 340 pounds and he was drinking these shakes 3 times a day and taking the pills. Of course the first thing I did was look at the ingredients. Nothing in there at any kind of correct portion to do any benefit. All placebo affect.

Well he loses liked 10 pounds and swears it was "herbal life" I was just like dude of course you lost ten pounds you went from eating Chinese buffet and wings every day to 1200 calories worth of shakes. Oh and it cleans him out 😂😂 no shit?

Anyway I helped switch the guy to 2 whole food meals a day which are chicken breast and rice but he still has his herbal life meal replacement and pills.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 328
Those ball refill pills are pretty retarded, lol

Pretty much everything lol

Whey isolates
EAA
BCAAs
Pre workouts

Bout the only thing that's beneficial, just too overpriced for poor common folk like me lol

Horny goat weed. The name itself made me LOL the first time I saw it. Not even sure what the stuff was supposed to do.

Deer antler IGF-1.

If it comes from the extract of an animal... it must be good....right?!

Deer antler IGF-1.

If it comes from the extract of an animal... it must be good....right?!

This shit was so stupid when it came out. Werent there some professional athletes blaming positive tests on this stuff

I always find the ones to make You taller, male anatomy or females boobs to grow hilarious

LMAOOOO

Attachments

• eas.png
    eas.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 215
Testosterone boosters that increase your test and strength 187.564% says that ad in bodybuilding magazines.

Someone mentioned herbalife earlier... Does anyone remember Mona Vie? It was this multi level marketing deal selling acai berry juice like it was the ULTIMATE cure all.

Oh man, these guys would irritate the shit out of me. There was one guy in town who did well enough to drive around a Bentley with a big Mona vie sticker on the back, but then the whole thing dried up and the company disappeared faster than it rose up.

This stuff they called "Pink Magic" by USP, claimed it had a rare herb that could give you steroid like gains. It was a joke and a waste of $60

"The Beast"

"night time" protein(forget name) for $120

- Penis enlargement pills
- Equabuterol
- South Beach diet
- The Beast (This one actually I did try it like 20 years ago. Bought it from an add on a muscle and fitness :D ) Never grew a pound on it but those herbs made me so horny that my girl paid the consequences for the investment.

Russian Bear tabs from the 90's
There was a plant sterol supp that claimed a gorilla was so big and strong was because they ate a ton of plant sterols.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws