over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny LE Rebuttle to Gunny's Boot Story

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/96352-fucking-selfish-lazy-cops.html

Kumbaya Gunny.

My story.

So it's the early 90s. I lived on East 19th Street. The NYC Police Academy is on East 20th, same East Block as mine. Cops everywhere. Nice guys, I'm pro-NYC LE. But -

So one afternoon I'm walking my 2 dogs on E 19th near 3rd Ave and there is a cop standing over a homeless guy laying on the sidewalk about 15 feet away from me. The cop waves down a passing patrol car - quote here but I don't remember the names

Cop rolls down the window and the cop standing next to the homeless guy on the side walk yells to the cop in the car.

"Hey Joe, this guy looks like you on a Sunday morning" Car Cop yells back "What is he drunk, ha ha laugh" ... Sidewalk cop yells back laughing "No, he's dead" Laughs all around. He really was dead.

True story, I was right there. And I wish I could feel ashamed that I don't think I ever laughed as hard. It was surreal.

True, first hand story. And no boots were exchanged

Hey Q - does this story bring a tear to both eyes?

I think I already told my "NYC cops openly mocking me once because a knife was pulled on me and they thought I was gay - because they wanted to fuck my hot GF" Story.

Q - that would also bring a tear to your eye

Or the time I reported my brand new Honda VFR was stolen and they laughed and said I hope you kissed it good bye because it's no doubt on a container ship heading to Brazil.

I love the NYC Cops, but they deal with such unrelenting Bull Shit that it's near impossible to hold on to their compassion.

OK, I am done.

Yeah the boot story is less a "Cops-are-good-guys" story than a "that-guy-is-one-of-the-good-ones/milk-of-human-kindness" story. One cop doing what people in general should be doing does not make all cops Mother Teresas. The fact is, quite a few are selfish and lazy but there are a few exceptional ones.

Tri, this whole story made me sob like a baby. Thankyou for your compassion. Oh, I've had my dealings with machismo cops, but the other half are pretty good guys. Did you know I was a cop for 5 years, true story. I was one of the bad ones.

Tri, this whole story made me sob like a baby. Thankyou for your compassion. Oh, I've had my dealings with machismo cops, but the other half are pretty good guys. Did you know I was a cop for 5 years, true story. I was one of the bad ones.

What made u stop being one ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yea you look like a skinny punk that needs to hide behind a badge to get any respect.:p

a ill be the first to admit that their are alot of total assholes out their that have no buisness doing that work. Shit with in the last yea I've had two differant cops get me out , cuff me and search my truck AFTER I informed them I was "26" out of ______ county. My weapon, badge and commision was taken untill a field supervisor was called in , and all for nearly nothing , one I did not come to a complete stop while making a right on red and the other was 13 mph over the speed limit

but like everywhere in life their are assholes you have to deal with

Q didn't they make a movie about your LE career? I think it was called "Bad Lieutenant " with Harvey Keitel

What made u stop being one ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I owned two gyms and wanted to commit my time to the business.

Yea you look like a skinny punk that needs to hide behind a badge to get any respect.:p

a ill be the first to admit that their are alot of total assholes out their that have no buisness doing that work. Shit with in the last yea I've had two differant cops get me out , cuff me and search my truck AFTER I informed them I was "26" out of ______ county. My weapon, badge and commision was taken untill a field supervisor was called in , and all for nearly nothing , one I did not come to a complete stop while making a right on red and the other was 13 mph over the speed limit

but like everywhere in life their are assholes you have to deal with
Why would they hold your badge, why wouldn't they just let you go?

Q didn't they make a movie about your LE career? I think it was called "Bad Lieutenant " with Harvey Keitel
The tv show Reno 911 was based off me when I used to wear booty shorts to work.
the cop or the bad one ? :p
I used to be bad, but now I'm kind and sweet.;)

Gunny I think many people forget that cops are human beings . Good and bad mix.On the other hand some cops forget people are human beings good and
well you know. The bad cops give the good cops (the majority in my exp)a bad image. The thing is bad people(civilians) don't give good people(the majority in my exp) a bad image. Being a good cop is not an easy job.
Being a bad cop is a license to be a bad person and get away with it.
All in all cops are under appreciated in the job that they do.
Thanks, T

Why would they hold your badge, why wouldn't they just let you go?

I have know idea , the little prick kept me cuffed in his unit till the supervisor showed up , supervisor walked up and talked to me , got me out , cut me loose and gave my stuff back with an applogy and his card. This was with the same city so maybe their policy

Like i said some guys just dont need to be wearing a badge. I got out of it full time partly because i didn't like the person it was making me , i was getting less and less tolerant with people and i could see where i was gonna be one of those asshole cops with a reputation thats when i went over seas , sadly that was a fast track to a worse ending!!

When i got home i had little to no remosre for most humans , i looked at most people problems like they did it to themselves and they deserved it.
After some good talks with some great people and on going theropy i try each day to make my little corner of the world a better place for everybody.

I still teach cops advanced shooting skills but at the same time i try to open their eyes a little and make sure they know they are humans

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity