over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny/painfully sad Injection Story :P

natabolic

Registered
So, if anyone here knows me, ive been at this for a LONG time.. ,maybe not as long as some of you.. but, well.. im 35 now, first injection at 17, and been on and off ever since.. so i have quite a bit of experience pinning.

ANYWAY, so tonight, i was pinning some test prop.. yeah, i know its usually painful for most people.. but it usually isnt too bad for me at all.

So, tonight, after my shower, i get all my gear out (vial, alcohol, pins, and a syringe). draw the test, change the pin, clean the site on my left leg, and stick it in there. Firstly, ill say I ALWAYS pin quads, no problems (easier than delts and glutes for me). So i stick the pin in my quad, hit a nerve, FIRST TIME EVER THAT IVE HIT A NERVE IN THE QUAD. I pull out, I figure, eh, im not wasting another needle, so i clean the site again, and stick it in another spot on the same quad, (all places that ive pinned before). As soon as the pin goes in, blood leaks out the side. like wtf? anyway its what happened.

After this ordeal, i decide to use my right leg. again, i figure, im not gonna change the pin, its still clean. i clean the site on the new quad, and stick what is basically a BALL POINT PEN into my leg. (its only a 25 too :cool: )

The semicrippling pain most people get from prop is lesser for me, and im only sore for a couple hours at most. Well, tonight, 6 hours ago is when i did my shot. Im now feeling like ive been hit by a train.... and not in a good way.

Moral of the story?

ALWAYS, and i mean ALWAYS, change pins once it has passed through anything (rubber stopper, muscle, etc).

To make things worse? gotta train legs tomorrow..
itll be good by then. :).. or so i hope.

ANYWAY, hope you guys enjoy my pain LOL. :D

So, if anyone here knows me, ive been at this for a LONG time.. ,maybe not as long as some of you.. but, well.. im 35 now, first injection at 17, and been on and off ever since.. so i have quite a bit of experience pinning.

ANYWAY, so tonight, i was pinning some test prop.. yeah, i know its usually painful for most people.. but it usually isnt too bad for me at all.

So, tonight, after my shower, i get all my gear out (vial, alcohol, pins, and a syringe). draw the test, change the pin, clean the site on my left leg, and stick it in there. Firstly, ill say I ALWAYS pin quads, no problems (easier than delts and glutes for me). So i stick the pin in my quad, hit a nerve, FIRST TIME EVER THAT IVE HIT A NERVE IN THE QUAD. I pull out, I figure, eh, im not wasting another needle, so i clean the site again, and stick it in another spot on the same quad, (all places that ive pinned before). As soon as the pin goes in, blood leaks out the side. like wtf? anyway its what happened.

After this ordeal, i decide to use my right leg. again, i figure, im not gonna change the pin, its still clean. i clean the site on the new quad, and stick what is basically a BALL POINT PEN into my leg. (its only a 25 too :cool: )

The semicrippling pain most people get from prop is lesser for me, and im only sore for a couple hours at most. Well, tonight, 6 hours ago is when i did my shot. Im now feeling like ive been hit by a train.... and not in a good way.

Moral of the story?

ALWAYS, and i mean ALWAYS, change pins once it has passed through anything (rubber stopper, muscle, etc).

To make things worse? gotta train legs tomorrow..
itll be good by then. :).. or so i hope.

ANYWAY, hope you guys enjoy my pain LOL. :D

lmao you butchered yourself

needles are so cheap, no reason to reuse them

feel better :eek:

LOL

This made me laugh because just a couple weeks ago I was talking to you about injection pain and such.

yeah lol.

LOL

This made me laugh because just a couple weeks ago I was talking to you about injection pain and such.

Although this wasnt even from the stuff we were talkinga bout. this is stuff ive been using for a while. oh well ahha.

lol, i feel you man. sounds like a case of the mondays. i feel like everytime i inject anything it gets more and more painful the older i get for some reason...

when are we gonna be able to get our hands on the new test inhalers?:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner