over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

funny Planet Fatness commercial-with Bodybuilder.."BANG BANG"

It looks just like the planet fitness i used to go to hahaha

Oh man…. I shouldn’t even get started on this topic. Being a member for ~4-5 yrs now, I literally have enough stories to publish a comedy book on what a fucking joke PF is…

Lol, good find. But my favorite PF is this: YouTube - Don't Grunt in Planet Fitness!
Haha… “PF says it kicks out a handful of members every year for violating it’s… “etiquette policy”. :D

And, as many of you mentioned, there’s the lunk alarm, pizza monday, and bagel tuesday, for starters…

Planet Fitness is nothing short of a brilliant business plan in the fitness industry. Nobody can take that from them. I would never join one but there are some smart people there laughing their way to the bank. If normal people ever found out how unintimidating a real gym really is, Planet would be out of business in under a year.

We all think it's funny because many here have pinned our Livelihoods, or in cases like mine, Hobby, to being "judged". Being "judged" is a great thing and should be embraced. My complaint is I seldom get enough feedback; not that I get too much!!
Yes! And the irony of this whole “judgment free” spiel/motto is that it’s totally opposite… PF labels/discourages hardcore type guys who train their asses off, (like many of our forum members here :) ), and guess what’s left? Worse than “just” the fat lazy fucks that monopolize the weight machines while chowing down on pizza (although that is pretty damn bad): pervs who are twice my age and don’t stop hitting on me and other young gals!!! [And they call this the Judgment Free Zone!?! Judgment Free my fit ass!!!]

Sick of the bullshit, I decided to take matters into my own hands: bought some t-shirts, “Eat Shit and Die!” and another that says “FUCK OFF you Fuckin’ Fuck!”. Now all I had to do when some bastard wouldn’t quit it with the obnoxious eye contact was simply smile back and glace down at [the choice words on] my chest. :) Unfortunately, the gym manager didn’t care for my shirts and warned me not to wear them. I agreed (at least not while he is there :D ) but warned him that if ppl don’t leave me alone, I’m gonna have a lot worse to say than those words on my shirt!

What a joke that planet fitness place is. I just read a hilarious youtube comment though:

"Imagine Ronnie Coleman coming into PF.

YEEEAAAH BUDDAY *lunk alarm* LIGHTWEIGHT BABY *lunk alarm gets louder*

NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT *lights start flashing*

ERRBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER BUT NOBODY WANNA LIFT DEEZ HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS *lunk alarm explodeS*"

:D

That was probably the funniest shit i have seen in a long time. LMFAO!! Bam pow hahaa

Hate Planet Fitness

A while back I got a membership so when I travel or not in my own town I could use a planet fitness , didn't know they only had 80 lbs db , and didn't realize that when I dump mu db's after shoulder presses and big light and siren would go off. So some dumpy personal trainer ( if you could call him that ) asked me to refrain from that . I explained that as long as he followed me around and took the db's from me so I didn't have , I would refrain. I am not allowed back there, because I don't know how to act ( according to the dumpy personal trainer ) . They say it is the no judgement zone but as I explained they were judging me for have a good work out ethic ..

In other words, sit on your ass and be a fat outta hape fuck and dont worry about the people who are busting their asses in the real gyms and making progress towards getting themselves in shape and reaching their fitness goals...I love the weekly pizza parties my bro told me they have...whats next a smoothy bar with doughnuts, soda, and candy?

LOL

I was forced to work out at a planet fitness for awhile too. I got so tired of hearing that retarded lunk alarm that I used to hit a double biceps pose every time they pushed it just to fuck wiht them . None of them ever had the balls to come up to me and say anything. They would jsut sit up there at the desk and push the button. My last day there was one of the pizza party days. On my way out the door I grabbed a whole pepperoni and took it with me. Nobody said shit. Bunch of fuckin morons.

BC

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner