over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

funny Planet Fatness commercial-with Bodybuilder.."BANG BANG"

Funny... thanks for posting

that was....BANG BANG BANG POW.... funny

Had me laughing!

I saw that yesterday...Funny ass shit:D:p

Bang bang pow! Do u need my email address? Bang pow!

Loved it!

FUNNY. But i was on the road with work and there was a planet fitness in Tulsa Oklahoma where i was staying. Decided to train there for the week and all i can say is PLANTE FITNESS IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!! Dumbells only went to 65 lbs, no water jugs, no grunting or noise making (I dont usually do this anyway but sometimes on heavy deads i do have to groan a little), no posing in front of the mirror, weights and dumbells need to be placed on the floor gently.......What a place for tools to workout. I worked out there one day and said fuck it.

haha anyone notice the skinny fat tool walking on the treadmill acting like he was doing something?

I wish that guy worked out at my gym

FUNNY. But i was on the road with work and there was a planet fitness in Tulsa Oklahoma where i was staying. Decided to train there for the week and all i can say is PLANTE FITNESS IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!! Dumbells only went to 65 lbs, no water jugs, no grunting or noise making (I dont usually do this anyway but sometimes on heavy deads i do have to groan a little), no posing in front of the mirror, weights and dumbells need to be placed on the floor gently.......What a place for tools to workout. I worked out there one day and said fuck it.

SERIOUSLY?? There is a sign on the wall that says this? hahahahahaha

Pretty funny! The guy is Jerome ????....Can't think of his last name, he is or was a national level competitor....He's known for his delts and broad shoulders.

Pretty funny! The guy is Jerome ????....Can't think of his last name, he is or was a national level competitor....He's known for his delts and broad shoulders.

Hollywood Jerome Ferguson
won the NPC Masters Super Heavyweight and Overall Championships and and IFBB PRO CARD at 2010 NPC Teen Collegiate Masters National Championships.

They actually let you put weights on the floor?? LOL they wouldnt let me do deadlifts they said "nothing off the floor" to me and i had to put the weights back.

Oh, and cant forget the LUNK alarm on the wall that goes off if you grunt too loudly

This is how they advertise on their web site:

The Judgement Free Zone®

As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – our absurdly low prices, our lunk alarm, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms.

The Judgement Free Zone®

As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – our absurdly low prices, our lunk alarm, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms.

In other words, sit on your ass and be a fat outta hape fuck and dont worry about the people who are busting their asses in the real gyms and making progress towards getting themselves in shape and reaching their fitness goals...I love the weekly pizza parties my bro told me they have...whats next a smoothy bar with doughnuts, soda, and candy?

My gf belongs to one so I went with her one day.....shit you not, there wasnt even a barbell in the place! Couldn't believe you could actually pass a place off as a gym without at least one barbell.

Everyone always blames the "big guys" for being the worst bullies. I'm convinced, after watching these commercials that the worst bullies are the weak these days. Thats all it is.. reverse bullying - "try to make someone feel uncomfortable so they cant workout here."

Its such a horrible attitude. I've been in all sorts of gyms, with all walks of life, and it is RARE thing to see someone making someone else feel uncomfortable. I always see people helping out, spotting, whatever. Planet Fitness however, decides this is the gimmick they need? Nonsense.

I just dont get it, I guess I wasnt raised to be a prick, size or no size.

The Judgement Free Zone®

You forgot...

"Pizza Nights (the first Monday of every month) We go through 3000 pizzas. That's 24000 slices per month!"

Directly from their website!!! WOW

Last edited:
That commercial is hilarious

The Judgement Free Zone®

Planet Fitness is nothing short of a brilliant business plan in the fitness industry. Nobody can take that from them. I would never join one but there are some smart people there laughing their way to the bank. If normal people ever found out how unintimidating a real gym really is, Planet would be out of business in under a year.

We all think it's funny because many here have pinned our Livelihoods, or in cases like mine, Hobby, to being "judged". Being "judged" is a great thing and should be embraced. My complaint is I seldom get enough feedback; not that I get too much!!

About 4 years ago a buddy and mine went to get a membership there so we could strictly use the cardio equipment as it was only like 2 blocks away from my house and the "real" gym was about 8 miles. We walk in and the lady gives us a tour and when we get back she asks what we thought. I was like cool where do we sign up, she gives us this puzzled look and says "really? I don't think you want to do that." Turned around and went down the street and bought my treadmill. Everything that has been written is the truth-

That is very funny!

I got "talked to" by a trainer at my gym for "talking loud". It was funny, when he came around the corner the first thing he said when he saw the rack was "damn, that's alot of weight!" He then said "can you hold it down fellas?" He does kick boxing or some shit there. I spoke with the manager and he apologized for the interruption of our workout. I haven't heard a peep out of the trainer since, he even asked if he could workout with us sometime. We weren't being loud, we had earbuds in and were talking a little loud but not being obscene or anything.
The place is definitely not a Metroflex... But they do have awesome equipment.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131