over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

funny shit people wear at the gym!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
the one i really hate is the guy in the swishy warmup pants( you know, the noisy ones) with the white underarmor shirt tucked into it. i get the point of underarmor. but its called under armor not let me wear this thing on the outside because its the only thing on earth thats tight on my 120lb frame and it makes me think i look big.

I got a few really older guys (65+) at my gym that wear shorts that are way too short and pull them up to their belly button so it almost exposes their danger zone. Not to mention, there's a whole lotta super white chicken leg happening there. Why do they do that?

I got a holder guy at my gym that workout with sunglasses (he is not blind), and a cap.
Funny.

anyone seen this guy around the gyms lol

Attachments

• Vernon%20Koekoemoer%20at%20H20.JPG
    Vernon%20Koekoemoer%20at%20H20.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 9,590
A guy at my old gym used to wear a singlet!

Haha thats awesome. I got a couple of tri-athletes that wear shorts that are WAY to short. I keep suggesting that they enforce the finger tip rule from middle school (if your shorts are shorter than your finger tips with arms at your side, you have to change).

I train a lady that is 50ish and about 50 pounds overweight. She wears the tight underarmor and it leaves nothing to the imagination. very disturbing

there is a guy at my gym who walks around barefoot

you will always have one guy wearing some thing they shouldnt lol. starting to notice a trend though the old school style is coming back. more guys wearing hoodies and staying coverd up. dont give much of a damn what you wear. if you are going to wear a damn beater in the gym though wipe off the bench when you done.

I've got at my gym an older, overweight, grey-haired guy who wears a tight white t-shirt, tucked into runner shorts, wearing knee-high black socks.
EVERYDAY! :D

I used to own gyms, so have seen alot!

But the guy that topped them all wore short cut off jeans, frayed and all, a dirty old beater, black leather loafers with black socks, and to top is all off, a "train engineers cap", the type my son would wear for halloween with the grey/blue and white stripes! And this was his daily uniform.....

It totally went against the dress code that was posted, but "we" all agreed it was good for a little mid-day comic relief!

I would have to say the old school guys who still wear the muscle pants (very loud colors)...and can not forget the old school high top reeboks and the fanny pack...never got the fanny pack thing

Just curious...

How many of you train with flip flops or sandals?

I've seen several guys that do that. I'm not sure how they do it. I have to wear a pair of shoes. It just doesn't seem right to train with anything else.

I've got a older guy I call the mummy, head band, strap for his glasses, neoprene elbow pads, wrist wraps, knee pads, and his tattered sweat shirt tucked into his shorts, and if you get up to get a drink he'll take your machine, weights whatever, so much that I tell him I'm not done get the fuck off, or if i see him eyeballing what I'm using i call him out, i was nice about it but after 15 or 20 times I'm not anymore.

There is a guy at my gym that wears the old Crazee wear stuff....you know....the skin tight bicycle shorts like the ones Shawn or Flex would wear on the old bodybuilding ESPN show circa early 90's. This guy tucks his Tshirts into his vertical striped yellow and black bicycle shorts and then wears a weight belt the whole time in the gym.

Underarmour guy. UA bike shorts, w/ snake & eggs proudly displayed. Sleeveless UA shirt tucked into shorts, white u/a hat thing. This guy is the people's champion.

up here in Seattle we get alot of russian/cvek guys and the best is one in his 50's about 5'5 whos as tall as he is wide...in the gut though...It's a nice big but very tight gut if you follow. He where's short shorts and an old school 80's muscle tank but the kicker is he's as hairy as one could possibly get....everythwere....and he rocks (like alot of Russians) GOLD...im talking a thick THICK gold chain w/ a huge gold anchor and about 6 gold rings with 2 thick gold braceltes. I love it. He's straight out of a movie or something.

How many of you train with flip flops or sandals?

I've seen several guys that do that. I'm not sure how they do it. I have to wear a pair of shoes. It just doesn't seem right to train with anything else.

when i used to lift at the local colledge i saw alot of guys wearing flip flops. never understood why. especialy for squats.

on occasion, ill wear flip flops at the gym. if i wear them on squat day ill just go barefoot, feels good for some reason. but i usually have to sport my asics...i love em.

well at college gyms there are only three diffrent things worn by all Rooster chested frat boys.
1. white wife beater, with long shorts covering small legs
2. black wife beater, medium shorts but long socks covering small calves
3. underarmer with there choice of either tall socks or sweat pants

I have there trainning days down to.

chest arms days ther wear option 1 (monday)
delts arms day they wear option 2 (tuesday)
abs arms day they do option 3 (wed)

then on all arms basketball cardio trainning day they may wear a jersey cutoff with long baller type shorts. but thats rare that would be (thursday workouts)
then the rest of the week they take off to binge drink but they still wear there wife beaters to the bars or house parties on off days.

the one i really hate is the guy in the swishy warmup pants( you know, the noisy ones) with the white underarmor shirt tucked into it. i get the point of underarmor. but its called under armor not let me wear this thing on the outside because its the only thing on earth thats tight on my 120lb frame and it makes me think i look big.

biker lycra shorts on men always make me laugh

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner