over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny shit right here

PHIL HERNON

Banned
No offense to Gavin but you could bring a guy straight out of prison, a person who lied about their past accomplishments and attributes his past gains to MEGA DOSING and we will always have the same 10-12 guys asking him to post up his latest muscle building recommendations pertaining to sets, reps, and diet.........hahahahahahhahah

No offense to Gavin but you could bring a guy straight out of prison, a person who lied about their past accomplishments and attributes his past gains to MEGA DOSING and we will always have the same 10-12 guys asking him to post up his latest muscle building recommendations pertaining to sets, reps, and diet.........hahahahahahhahah

And: Its kind of alarming that someone on Federal parole would be posting here under an old, convict handle. Just makes no sense to me at all. Hell, I only did 1 year in county for simple possession w/intent and was never connected to a message board and still would not post with my old handle.

I also assume any source advertising on this board is now more scrutinized more than they already had been. Time to find some new ones, :(

Do we even know what he really looks like?

Do we even know what he really looks like?

he claims this is him, but i think people searched the contest data bases and found no record of him competing in any national level shows at all like he claimed.

Attachments

• AP.jpg
    AP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1,185
he claims this is him, but i think people searched the contest data bases and found no record of him competing in any national level shows at all like he claimed.

He recently stated that wasn't really him, that he lied about it to create an online persona.

He said he never really competed on the national level, but did some state level shows back in the 90s.

It would be cool to see what he looked like back then.

Yeah...doesnt make much sense, but i do feel bad for the guy...his life is pretty fucked right now

I remember seeing pics of him and his wife at an After Arnold Party....looked like your average guy who you would see at the gym.

Oh

I know he is under hard times.......but Amazon Doll sent him money to train him and now wants it back?? People now want him to check out their cycles and diets??? We have Shelby here, Alex, DC, Magnum, etc..........and....they want his secrets??....Its just a head scratcher.........its like people dont REALLY believe the truth. They want something exotic and foreign to hang their hopes on........sad

I know he is under hard times.......but Amazon Doll sent him money to train him and now wants it back?? People now want him to check out their cycles and diets??? We have Shelby here, Alex, DC, Magnum, etc..........and....they want his secrets??....Its just a head scratcher.........its like people dont REALLY believe the truth. They want something exotic and foreign to hang their hopes on........sad

Yeah, I agree. That is a head scratcher with so many legit guys here..you forgot yourself in there.

As the old saying goes, "anything that is personal to you keep it like that. anything you dont care about sharing go ahead". The point is about 90% of the people on this board have never met. And probably never will. So if you feel that compelled to put your personal business out on the internet then you will reap what you sew. If your intentions are true and your willingness to help are genuine then it will come out in the end. Just like your bad intentions. Ruining your name for the sake of popularity is no way to live.

Best to all involved here.

He recently stated that wasn't really him, that he lied about it to create an online persona.

He said he never really competed on the national level, but did some state level shows back in the 90s.

It would be cool to see what he looked like back then.

Sounds like a great guy to have back on the board....a liar and bullshit artist.

........its like people dont REALLY believe the truth. They want something exotic and foreign to hang their hopes on........sad

I don't know this guy nor am I qualified to speak on this, particular, situation. But as far as what I quoted above, this is a pandemic, man. I'm amazed, EVERY-SINGLE-DAY, at this.

Here's what I just posted in his Q & A thread... cause after all you're never too cautious... :cool:

Ok you might not like my question if you're indeed the real Jeffrey Rock, but what proves us you're not a LE agent impersonating Gavin Kane, trying to give him a new credibility and make people confide in him again... which would allow for a nice big bust in a few months?!?! :eek:

I know the man lied but that does not mean he does not have knowledge on the sport, so his pictures were not legit but his degrees may be which in my eyes says more then most of what we read on here or advice from most of the people on this board. Gavin made an error and he maned up and came back to clear the air.

I know MMA trainers who teach but never ever stepped in a ring, I know boxing coachs who train the best in the world and never fought a day in thier life.....what Im saying is so what he was not pro, he lied about a picture he may be a wealth of knowledge though.

To each thier own right, Happy Holidays by the way to all>>>>

I've met Gavin

I took Gavin to lunch after one of his court appearances- wanted to try to cheer him up a little, and I had learned a lot, good or bad or not what I wanted to hear, from his posts on here as Gavin and AP.

As I recall, he was a solid 6' - 235lbs or so, and this was several months after arrest so he must have been crashing. Maybe he stretched truth about his "Almost Pro" status, but he is a very educated guy and it is evident when you talk to him about almost any subject.

Please Phil, no need to kick the guy when he's trying to get up again... there's plenty of room for Alex A, DC, Shelby, you, etc to carve out a training niche here.

Asking advice would get a BUST? I dont think anyone was trying to buy anything were they?

Here's what I just posted in his Q & A thread... cause after all you're never too cautious... :cool:

Ok you might not like my question if you're indeed the real Jeffrey Rock, but what proves us you're not a LE agent impersonating Gavin Kane, trying to give him a new credibility and make people confide in him again... which would allow for a nice big bust in a few months?!?! :eek:

Good point Phidias- maybe Jeff can post where we had lunch in downtown LA... I don't think LE would have that info...

Asking advice would get a BUST? I dont think anyone was trying to buy anything were they?

What I meant was after chatting in private messages... obviously no one is dumb enough to post about his deals in the open... well I hope so! :eek:

Well

I took Gavin to lunch after one of his court appearances- wanted to try to cheer him up a little, and I had learned a lot, good or bad or not what I wanted to hear, from his posts on here as Gavin and AP.

As I recall, he was a solid 6' - 235lbs or so, and this was several months after arrest so he must have been crashing. Maybe he stretched truth about his "Almost Pro" status, but he is a very educated guy and it is evident when you talk to him about almost any subject.

Please Phil, no need to kick the guy when he's trying to get up again... there's plenty of room for Alex A, DC, Shelby, you, etc to carve out a training niche here.

Maybe you missed my point? I am not upset at Gavin.....if people want to take 10 grams of test a day or whatever he has stated, thats not his problem..........he is the one who has to answer to his deciets......I am talking about his Jimmy Swaggert like followers.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear