over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny shit right here

I agree as well and from here on out I will let RaJJin ask me any and all questions and I will answer him directly. I have said what I needed to say, people are going to hate me no matter what and I am ok with that. I am a different man and those who know me personally, including people from this very board will attest to it. I don't need to get into it nor do I need to be forgiven and feel ok about myself. I know what I did, I am ashamed and I am simply moving on with my life. As said, from here on out I will just respond to RaJJin as he has a level head and clear thoughts without bias on the whole thing.

without bias??wtf are you talking about..you agreed to cooperate with LE!!

you expect anyone to forgive you for this??? you and people like you are the reason so many people were arrested--cooperating with LE

without bias??wtf are you talking about..you agreed to cooperate with LE!!

you expect anyone to forgive you for this??? you and people like you are the reason so many people were arrested--cooperating with LE
Those are very bold accusations from someone who doesn't know me, my case or anything related to it. You are making a statement of fact, can you back it up? What proof can you provide? Oh none, that's right. I said I will talk to RaJJIN from here on out and that is further proven by posts like yours. He asks questions that aren't biased, to get info. You accuse and state things as fact but have nothing to back it up.

Let me put a spin on this, you are a new member from 2 months ago. What is to say you are not LE on this board, you are pissed cause I beat the rap you had on me and now you are out to slay me? I can make accusations just like you can but that is silly and rediculous and I won't. Just let RaJJIN respond or send him a PM on what you want him to ask, it really is that simple.

I agree as well and from here on out I will let RaJJin ask me any and all questions and I will answer him directly. I have said what I needed to say, people are going to hate me no matter what and I am ok with that. I am a different man and those who know me personally, including people from this very board will attest to it. I don't need to get into it nor do I need to be forgiven and feel ok about myself. I know what I did, I am ashamed and I am simply moving on with my life. As said, from here on out I will just respond to RaJJin as he has a level head and clear thoughts without bias on the whole thing.

What are you ashamed of exactly?

Cause if in fact you did NOT cooperate with LE (did not rat), nor scam people before you got arrested by INTENTIONALLY taking their money knowing you would not be able to ship them there GH, then I don't really see what could make you feel that guilty?

Money laundering might be illegal, selling GH without a license to do it might not be very legal either in the US, still that wouldn't make you that big of a criminal in Jesus' eyes... cause if that's really the only "sins" you commited, they are minor after all, considering that you supposedly didn't hurt anyone on purpose in the process... not declaring all your incomes to the tax services shouldn't make you a Judas in the grand scheme of things... hell God might even applaud you for your smartness! :cool:

Last edited:
What are you ashamed of exactly?

Cause if in fact you did NOT cooperate with LE (did not rat), nor scam people before you got arrested by INTENTIONALLY taking their money knowing you would not be able to ship them there GH, then I don't really see what could make you feel that guilty?

He already answered this exact question in his thread...did you even read it?

I could see how my first post would infer that. What I was actually referring to was giving training advice, training pro's, writing articles, and the whole time I was living a separate life as propeptides and keeping the two isolated from each other.

I was writing cutting edge articles on using gh and mgf, igf, and other peptides, while making a massive profit from the sale of those same items. Seems like a conflict of interest to me, hence my being ashamed of what I did.

Now, I do want it stated that I was training and writing articles long before I sold a single item, it was actually the writing of those articles that led to some business propositions that I couldn't (at the time) pass up. Hind site is 20/20 as they say and I wish I could take it all back.

Those are very bold accusations from someone who doesn't know me, my case or anything related to it. You are making a statement of fact, can you back it up? What proof can you provide? Oh none, that's right. I said I will talk to RaJJIN from here on out and that is further proven by posts like yours. He asks questions that aren't biased, to get info. You accuse and state things as fact but have nothing to back it up.

Let me put a spin on this, you are a new member from 2 months ago. What is to say you are not LE on this board, you are pissed cause I beat the rap you had on me and now you are out to slay me? I can make accusations just like you can but that is silly and rediculous and I won't. Just let RaJJIN respond or send him a PM on what you want him to ask, it really is that simple.

let rajinn ask you questions ..lol, are you serious? well then rename your thread to q&a with gavin and rajinn then ..and dont switch the foucus on me ok by calling me LE..i say this bcos you agreed to cooperate with the feds against someone else..right or wrong? fact or not?

"pissed cause I beat the rap " omg did you really say that? ratting on someone is not beating the rap bro ok..beating the rap is a not guilty verdict ,not agreeing to rat out other people because you dont want to face the consequences of your choices like a man

Last edited:
He already answered this exact question in his thread...did you even read it?

I was writing cutting edge articles on using gh and mgf, igf, and other peptides, while making a massive profit from the sale of those same items. Seems like a conflict of interest to me, hence my being ashamed of what I did.

A conflict of interest? That's what he's ashamed of? Are you kidding me?!?! :eek:

You write articles on how great gh is and then you sell Jintropin kits... it's no more than a business trick... every single company in the world, selling whatever you could think of, is doing the same... no big deal.

That's really the WORST REASON Jeff could give, sorry to not buy it... :rolleyes:

As far as him replying to Raj only... once again is it a joke? You come on this very board and its members, claim you're ready to take it like a man, and then when you see things ain't going so well for you and people don't believe blindy what you say, you take a step back and request to only talk to a mod? :confused: WOW...

That's really the WORST REASON Jeff could give, sorry to not buy it... :rolleyes:

As far as him replying to Raj only... once again is it a joke? You come on this very board and its members, claim you're ready to take it like a man, and then when you see things ain't going so well for you and people don't believe blindy what you say, you take a step back and request to only talk to a mod? :confused: WOW...
Wether or not you think it's a good reason to be ashamed.. he already answered the question. Why keep asking him the exact same things over and over again... :confused:

The reason i can think of someone coming back to the board after doing, or for a better word, going through something like this is 1 reason only...

to say this:
"i'm very sorry you didn't get your stuff... here's your money back"

other than that, I wouldn't show my face here again unless i have a hidden agenda.

Pathological liar, mild sociopath, still doing time for selling steroids and now hanging out on a board that sponsors and promotes steroid sales.

That he believes that his PO will see this as acceptable behavior adds stupid to the list.

Parole is not a right and he is still incarcerated.

This is just the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Thank you Jeff Rock for making me laugh.

I don't know GK aka Jeff Rock...but I did take a trip over to bolex and started doing some research on this whole thing...not exhaustive...but none the less, got a good vibe.

It is no wonder he's not spending any time over there...as he's pissed off most of the board with the same concerns that MG and others have raised here...as a scammer. He was also leading on as needing funds for his attorney, and asking for assistance, while still driving a custom 'vette.

The only person that I've found so far that he was willing to turn on was Jin...who was living in Madison WI and offshore. GK stated as much...and of course it would be almost impossible for us to find out if there were other sources or customers he turned on to reduce his sentence. Although he did share the reasons for the drop...many times, from cooperating with the IRS.

My advice to those who wish to carry on any type of relationship is to proceed with extreme caution. Is Jeff a nice guy...sure seems like it. Many of the people I've been burned by were some of the nicest guys I've ever met.

As a Christian, I can also state there is an adage out there, that you haven't been burned till you've been burned by a Christian.

A guy out there with a fish on his business card, or someone stating they found Christ, is very commendable and if true...a worthwhile change in lifestyle and you would notice a character change. There are those who will use that trap to drop others guards down, and then set the trap and use it to steal, manipulate etc. It happens all the time every Sunday from various pulpits.

In addtion, it is fine that you are not looking for forgiveness...but what is the real reason you are here? You should be seeking forgiveness if you are ashamed or have hurt others. I can't tell you what to do...but like Paul...you should consider your loss as dung to win Christ and to know Him. Focus your attention on more weightier matters, like the cross, and not on a BB forum.

I know there are those who are not believers, so please don't think I'm trying to push religion, I'm not. Not my style...just trying to give Jeff a little direction, and warnings to others.

Pathological liar, mild sociopath, still doing time for selling steroids and now hanging out on a board that sponsors and promotes steroid sales.

That he believes that his PO will see this as acceptable behavior adds stupid to the list.

Parole is not a right and he is still incarcerated.

This is just the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Thank you Jeff Rock for making me laugh.

iron raider great post bro!!

this dude is bad news for this community and i will go on record saying as much..he is an admitted informant for the fed..enough said there..

buselmo--as far as here is your money back..i disagree..if he was infact busted and kept his mouth shut ,then those orders should be charged to the game..but he is a rat and a reported scammer,so its best to cut losses and never contact this guy at all for any reason.

I know he is under hard times.......but Amazon Doll sent him money to train him and now wants it back?? People now want him to check out their cycles and diets??? We have Shelby here, Alex, DC, Magnum, etc..........and....they want his secrets??....Its just a head scratcher.........its like people dont REALLY believe the truth. They want something exotic and foreign to hang their hopes on........sad

your posts always cut through all the bullshit

and you do it with respect and real life practicality not liek nasser

My observation.... of Gavin.

I do now know him, but i DO know the law and how LE works.

Its a fact he stated that when he got busted, they took his house, his cars, all the bank accounts, his onhand money and eventually all his overseas money. He said he lost everything except his family.
He also stated he got a very "good deal" because of his lawyer, whom he paid $80,000.00.
Please, you dont get that good of a deal unless you squill. He already said sooner or later he will have to testify against his China guy... so thats being a rat.
My main question and thought is this... where did he get $80,000.00 for a lawyer if they took everything he owned and all his money?
I call bullshit and i have never heard of the dude.
I believe what someone else posted, he could be settling in for LE purposes in order to bring down more people. Theres no way he paid a lawyer $80k for what he says, especially if he lost everything he had.
To me, he is a first class idiot to even come back here to exlain hims self.
He has the most pathetic power lifting claims ever for his bodyweight but claims to be a power lifter with enough know it all to preach to others who are trying to learn.
Think about it. He never even dealt in a controlled substance. He is full of shit.

Just read through all this crap. The excuses are so ridiculous its almost comical. Was happy to see him back for a second but had no idea in regards to all this crap surrounding him, to be honest I am a little surprised he wasn't banned earlier.

Yes, banning him seemed to be the best thing. In my opinion (some one else also mentioned this)... he came back here to rack up everyone else he could by rebuilding trust by his fake "honesty" and then rolling all the info over the the FEDS he already made his deal with.
That my friends is why he is out of jail.... on top of the fact he wasnt even dealing a controlled substance.
Come on, can he really think we are that stupid?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131