over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny shit right here

PS, I was well aware when I first took the leap to post here there would be a lot of controversy and fire. I don't want it to be an issue, I wanted to clear the air about the past and maybe move forward and post again. I am cool with taking some crap, I earned it.

I don't feel I have any followers, nor do I want any. I don't want anything from anyone, nor do I want anyone to want anything from me. I didn't come back here to start training people, to make money, or to do anything of the sort. My original post in my first thread back states I must be crazy logging back on, but I did it just so people know I wanted to clear the air about things.

Yes, I am not the guy in that pic, I lied about things. Ok, I admit it, I take my lashings for it and now it is time to move on. I simply wanted to come back here and just feel free to post on some threads, and help out. If people want me to give advice, I will. I do not recommend high dose cycles, that is reckless. What worked for me in the past is not what will work for others, simple. I realize that.

Amazon doll, I never once selective scammed anyone, so stfu. You are a liar. So what if my PP addy and my training addy were the same town? That just proves I was PP, and that is what I got busted for, get over it. You are pissed cause they were the same town? duh.

Phil, I am not here to train people so if that is your concern, you have nothing to worry about. If someone wants me to train them, I will but I am not looking for anything.

With all that said, I admitted my past, my lies and my mistakes. I am sorry. Can we move forward from here?

oh, you admit you are a liar and stupid for not having an out of town addy to recieve funds, but not for selective scamming. Then why were you sending me and other peeps that you knew stuff but not folks over at LEF that had been waiting months.

you think just because you admit that you lied, you can just "move on" It just doesn't work that way.

And i never brought up the fake pics and all the other stuff, just the stuff I dealt with you personally.

I don't feel I have any followers, nor do I want any. I don't want anything from anyone, nor do I want anyone to want anything from me. I didn't come back here to start training people, to make money, or to do anything of the sort. My original post in my first thread back states I must be crazy logging back on, but I did it just so people know I wanted to clear the air about things.

Yes, I am not the guy in that pic, I lied about things. Ok, I admit it, I take my lashings for it and now it is time to move on. I simply wanted to come back here and just feel free to post on some threads, and help out. If people want me to give advice, I will. I do not recommend high dose cycles, that is reckless. What worked for me in the past is not what will work for others, simple. I realize that.

Amazon doll, I never once selective scammed anyone, so stfu. You are a liar. So what if my PP addy and my training addy were the same town? That just proves I was PP, and that is what I got busted for, get over it. You are pissed cause they were the same town? duh.

Phil, I am not here to train people so if that is your concern, you have nothing to worry about. If someone wants me to train them, I will but I am not looking for anything.

With all that said, I admitted my past, my lies and my mistakes. I am sorry. Can we move forward from here?[/QUOTE]

I had a guy who I thought was my friend. He actually was Pastor who embezzled money from me after I gave him a job. After I fired him, he harass me and my business and spread lies. I would not let that guy around me, no matter how much he praises God. I don't know you are really care what you did. My point being, as a Christain, some are not going to get pass what happen and you need to accept that. I hope you can understand that.

FUNNY MAN YOU

Because some people that care about this site and try to keep things straight have the authority to bash nonsense and lies......the others do not have that priveledge because we just do not let them.....its a control thing really.......want in on it?

You speak like you actually owned the site, come on give us a break man ....

You're kind've contradicting yourself.

I didn't come back here to start training people, to make money, or to do anything of the sort.

...I asked the prosecutor and judge about my continued work on the boards and training people and they were happy to see me continue to post and work with clients so long as I am not dealing, recommending dealers or where to buy items.

Lol, I sure as heck don't remember the name of the restaurant but I can tell you I walked over after court cause it was right down the street from where I parked. It was in a hotel and I had french dip. We walked across to the parking lot after lunch and you pointed out where you lived. As for me, I had been off for about 3 or 4 months at the time we met so yes, I was crashing. I was down to 230 at 5'11" when you met me. Nothing special by any means, just an average gym rat. Anyway, thanks for lunch, we will do it again someday.

Spot on Gavin- it was New Otani Hotel (now Kyoto Grand). It would be great to do lunch again under much better circumstances this time...

I wasn't too far off guesing 6' 235lbs then- you looked good at that weight as you were not "overbulked", definitely not ordinary gym rat look. I'll be looking forward to watching a Levrone-like comeback thread/blog from you.

Because some people that care about this site and try to keep things straight have the authority to bash nonsense and lies......the others do not have that priveledge because we just do not let them.....its a control thing really.......want in on it?

Thats funny but no Thanks Ill just sit back and keep my mouth shut and listen to everybody elses input. Thanks for asking though. :D

I have learned a good bit from reading things Gavin has posted and honestly couldn't care less if he was a pro,almost a pro or not even close to a pro. The man has posted alot of great info and I know that I can't be the only person who has learned from it. This board is by far the best there is on the net BUT it's even better with Gavin on it.

I personaly would love to get trained by Gavin...however I just dont have the funds right now for that even tho I don't know how much he charges anyway. But if he was willing to throw some free help my way I would be stupid not to accept it. ( not asking for free help just being honest). I don't know the whole situation with what is going on ...maybe one night when I'm bored and can't sleep I will do a search about it BUT honestly I dont feel it will change the way I feel about the guy.

I don't like the whole idea of "kicking a man while he is down" and maybe that wasn't the intention of the thread but it def wasn't to say "good job" either. With all the guru's this board has I would rather read a thread started by them that I could learn from rather then a thread that is going to have drama in it. (not pointing fingers or calling anyone out just giving my 2 cents...I am not on one side or the other)

Just curious, why not come back with a different user name?

I am not doubting your sincerity, how can a read your mind. I enjoyed your post about how you turned to JESUS, one of the best posts I ve seen.

I got busted. I can't ship stuff when I got busted. People had to wait cause I took all the risk in importing and that....never mind you just don't get it. I am done talking to you about the same thing over and over.

No Jeff! I am talking about B E F O R E you got busted.

You were sending goods out to some people and not to others. I was in the "in crowd' so I got my stuff. Like I said, I can show dates and posts of people who had been waiting for stuff when you filled new orders for peeps you were closer too, but they never got thier goods. Or I can bring them here. I am sure they would love to know you "resurfaced"

This was ALL BEFORE YOUR BUST!

What are you getting out of all of this? There is nothing that can be changed, I can't ship to those people, you obviously got your stuff so why are you harassing me endlessly? What are you getting out of this seriously?

That you are a liar. you even spouted "Jesus" at that site.

Liars don't change, they still lie, no matter how much they say the Lord's name.

Thank you. You are correct, I could have just anonymously come back here and just started posting as another guy, kept quiet and went on with my life. I felt compelled to tell the truth, good or bad and just accept what I had done. Not a 12 step kind of admission of wrongs, but just the need to accept the hell I made of my life, and move forward in living the life I should have been living.

good, then admit that you did send to people that were at the top of the list due to friendship and connections, and witheld from "lesser" people and I will stand behind you a again in every way possible.

Seriously

I am not seeking your forgiveness, I already have that from the one I care about. You honestly mean nothing to me. You have made your point and now I have made mine. Stop following me around like a troll. You were psycho when I trained you and apparently nothing has changed. You are an unstable person.

Glad to have you back Gavin.....we all need second chances.....

good, then admit that you did send to people that were at the top of the list due to friendship and connections, and witheld from "lesser" people and I will stand behind you a again in every way possible.

seriously dude STFU. your "friends" didnt get their shit. It happens when you order stuff like that. Its a risk on both ends. let that shit go. Find me a vendor that satisfies all their customers and ill show you a liar.

Damn cant we all just move on and let the past be in the past? lol

uneal

Sometimes this board is just too much of a damn soap opera for my liking.:(

Last edited:
seriously dude STFU.

And why should Amazon Doll, or anyone else for that matter, shut the fuck up??? If you guys are that gullible to believe everything Jeff (Gavin) is telling us and not question the least bit of it, well... that's scary. :eek:

Glad to have you back Gavin.....we all need second chances.....

Honestly Phil, I don't know what's your beef with AD and I couldn't care less, but c'mon... it's a little too easy to rip many people off, lie for years, then come back like a charm saying Jesus saved you (lol :rolleyes:) and because past is the past and you're sorry we just have to forgive you and forget... I mean COME ON!!! :eek:

What if Gavin had screwed YOU, Phil? What would be your reaction today if he had STOLEN you a few thousands $$$... WOULD YOU TRUST HIM AGAIN???

I've been abused in the past by unscrupulous "partners" in a biz I had set up, went through (still do) a lot of shit cause of them... I sincerely don't give a rats ass if they now SAY (cause if doesn't mean they actually are) they're sorry or not... don't do it in the first place, that's all... :cool:

Would you give a second chance to someone hurting Pam, your most precious thing on Earth? I don't think so...

Sure it's "just" money here, but still the idea is the same... you simply cannot wrong countless people (selective scamming as Amazon Doll outlined, and years of lies on the boards)... and then come back a little later telling everyone you're now a good man.

Sorry it doesn't work that way. Once again... too easy. And I've got nothing personal against Jeffrey, as I'd say the same about anyone.

And why should Amazon Doll, or anyone else for that matter, shut the fuck up??? If you guys are that gullible to believe everything Jeff (Gavin) is telling us and not question the least bit of it, well... that's scary. :eek:

Agreed, every board members authenticity should always be questionalbe in the back of your mind. Remember you don't know whos really on the other side of that computer people.

Someones authenticity who served a sentence much lighter than federal statues dictate should definitely be questioned. I like Gavin, I have learned alot from him but for both his safety and members here I think he should give up his online role playing.

Can't get mad over the money thing though, he was selling drugs. He got popped, by purchasing items from him/services we are acknowledging the risk in the business.

dave palumbo sold fake shit to everyone goes to prison for it and people still follow him...........and he didnt even find jesus in prison, lol.

this community is a complete joke 90% of the time. alotta people would be better off if they unplugged there computers and went back to lifting in there garage using trial and error to find there way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131