over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny shit right here

Watch your thoughts, they become words.

Watch your words, they become actions.

Watch your actions, they become habits.

Watch your habits, they become your character.

Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Well

And why should Amazon Doll, or anyone else for that matter, shut the fuck up??? If you guys are that gullible to believe everything Jeff (Gavin) is telling us and not question the least bit of it, well... that's scary. :eek:

Honestly Phil, I don't know what's your beef with AD and I couldn't care less, but c'mon... it's a little too easy to rip many people off, lie for years, then come back like a charm saying Jesus saved you (lol :rolleyes:) and because past is the past and you're sorry we just have to forgive you and forget... I mean COME ON!!! :eek:

What if Gavin had screwed YOU, Phil? What would be your reaction today if he had STOLEN you a few thousands $$$... WOULD YOU TRUST HIM AGAIN???

I've been abused in the past by unscrupulous "partners" in a biz I had set up, went through (still do) a lot of shit cause of them... I sincerely don't give a rats ass if they now SAY (cause if doesn't mean they actually are) they're sorry or not... don't do it in the first place, that's all... :cool:

Would you give a second chance to someone hurting Pam, your most precious thing on Earth? I don't think so...

Sure it's "just" money here, but still the idea is the same... you simply cannot wrong countless people (selective scamming as Amazon Doll outlined, and years of lies on the boards)... and then come back a little later telling everyone you're now a good man.

Sorry it doesn't work that way. Once again... too easy. And I've got nothing personal against Jeffrey, as I'd say the same about anyone.

Good points.......

It took me all of 5 minutes to search and pull up the REAL story of what happened-it's archived and authenticated all over the boards from Anabolex to Life extension message boards.
I wanted to stay out of this but this shit is getting out of control he-

Rolled aka ratted aka squealed like a stuck pig.

He ripped hundreds off BEFORE he got busted and put 100's of people at risk.

He lied about his experience appearance and knowledge-he's a cut and paste wizard. That's it.

Read all thes links and you'll see Amazon Doll, Ivan, Phidas and many others are correct in their posts.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

The Life Extension Foundation Forums

**broken link removed**

Questions to GH15 about the lives of Pro BBers

Now do you guys Understand why when someone shows up out of the Blue
(SUCH AS THAT FOODFREAK FELLA very recently) We dont just quickly accept and trust them.

I Give gavin credit for coming back under his original handle.
If he is accepted or shunned by the forum is up to you the members.
If he scammed people intentionally I can understand them being pissed.
I dont keep up with all the other forums or did I with gavin. As far as I know there was not one member here that he scammed :confused: If so I never seen it reported or talked about.

Rajjin,

The only reason he's here on Pro M is he can't go back to Bolex for the reasons stated in and out of these threads posted by members and others concerned for Pro M members well being. I was a mod at bolex from 2003-2006 and saw all this stuff go down AP was made a mod then started his own board and took his following of pied pipers over there and then used his following to sell GH under two different company names and vehemently deny it was him behind it all-the whole time.

The indictment lists less than $7,000 of WU transactions yet his offshore account had $125 K in it..makes you wonder how many thousands were sent beofre and and after the two company's were set up and the "bust" took place.

This is Big A's site and I respect him and you guys it's up to you all to decide if he posts here or not -not me or anyone else.
I am done with this for now. I feel bad for Jeff I really do but the worst thing he could do is come back on here and start posting his nonsense again.
Jesus his board name was all over that indictment -but yet people think they are safe talking to this guy under their board names over PM's about drugs.

Jeff if you are reading this -log off man just get off the boards and leave this life behind you before you get yourself into more trouble and those you are helping as well. The judge would have a shit fit if he knew you were on here talking about drugs and crap. Seriously take care of your family and yourself-is it really worth it to get your false internet ego stroked again to lose what little you got left?

Last edited:
It took me all of 5 minutes to search and pull up the REAL story of what happened-it's archived and authenticated all over the boards from Anabolex to Life extension message boards.
I wanted to stay out of this but this shit is getting out of control he-

Rolled aka ratted aka squealed like a stuck pig.

He ripped hundreds off BEFORE he got busted and put 100's of people at risk.

He lied about his experience appearance and knowledge-he's a cut and paste wizard. That's it.

Read all thes links and you'll see Amazon Doll, Ivan, Phidas and many others are correct in their posts.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Questions to GH15 about the lives of Pro BBers

To sum it up-
Originally Posted by Al Shaw View Post
This thread has become silly.
I will never cease to be amazed at how some people with 20/20 vision can be so blind.

Here are the facts:

Almost Pro aka AP aka PP aka Pro Peptides aka Gavin Kane is the person named Jeff Rock

He, the person named above was an internet source for gh, and his website was built with the intention of gathering people to sell to

He at one point, recieved money for numerous orders of GH but did not send the product to his client

To avoid the heat, he told people there was a problem and they would not be recieving their product or get their money back (THOUSANDS OF $$$$) ....... 99.9% of the people on the planet would call that a scam

He then, to cool the situation further, made up another company name and said that propeptides was sold to this new guy who was a great guy.... and who would keep the company running ..... it was actually still Mr Rock at the helm of this company. He continued to take more orders.

He was then caught by the authorities.... running an illegal business

His next move was to ask his friends, board members, and people that he had already scammed for THOUSANDS OF $$$$$ for money to help him pay his legal bills

The other sources named in the indictment had their websites pulled down quickly, but GKE still remained on the internet... operating.... as Mr Rock was released on a low bail.

Those are the facts.
People can argue all they want about brotherhood, friends, trust.....

I have seen a TRUE brother go down in the past..... he ripped no one off.... paid his time and remained a true brother......

Only time will tell if Mr Rock, who ripped thousands of $$$ form his "brothers" will also roll on people to ripp a little more.

**broken link removed**

Rajjin,

The only reason he's here on Pro M is he can't go back to Bolex for the reasons stated in and out of these threads posted by members and others concerned for Pro M members well being. I was a mod at bolex from 2003-2006 and saw all this stuff go down AP was made a mod then started his own board and took his following of pied pipers over there and then used his following to sell GH under two different company names and vehemently deny it was him behind it all-the whole time.

The indictment lists less than $7,000 of WU transactions yet his offshore account had $125 K in it..makes you wonder how many thousands were sent beofre and and after the two company's were set up and the "bust" took place.

This is Big A's site and I respect him and you guys it's up to you all to decide if he posts here or not -not me or anyone else.
I am done with this for now. I feel bad for Jeff I really do but the worst thing he could do is come back on here and start posting his nonsense again.
Jesus his board name was all over that indictment -but yet people think they are safe talking to this guy under their board names over PM's about drugs.

Jeff if you are reading this -log off man just get off the boards and leave this life behind you before you get yourself into more trouble and those you are helping as well. The judge would have a shit fit if he knew you were on here talking about drugs and crap. Seriously take care of your family and yourself-is it really worth it to get your false internet ego stroked again to lose what little you got left?

I appreciate the Info MG.
This is all news to me, Like I said before I didnt keep up with Gavin, never ordered anything from Gavin, Didnt realize he may have intentionally burnt
members of the community.
We are talking about it now as a group.
Your input is appreciated and you know Ive always respected your opinion on things MG.

Fake Picture is Bad... But forgivable imo.
Scamming intentionally if it turns out to be true (Even if it wasnt our forum or members) is Not Forgivable.

The way gavin talked I thought maybe it was one or two days of orders that came in at the same time he was arrested. I didnt realize it may have been several weeks worth of orders and several thousands.

This may be the best advice Ive seen. Muscles are Just Muscles.
Leave this shit behind and go take care of your Family. Why spend endless hours here after what you have just been through.
I wish you the best Fella, but I agree it may be your best choice to Just forget about the "community" as I think it can only cause you more bad then good.

WELL

That is some MASSIVE info there...Massive G. Thanks for posting it. I agree with everything you say bro. This guy should not be here..it will do the board and himself harm.

To sum it up-
Originally Posted by Al Shaw View Post
This thread has become silly.
I will never cease to be amazed at how some people with 20/20 vision can be so blind.

Here are the facts:

Almost Pro aka AP aka PP aka Pro Peptides aka Gavin Kane is the person named Jeff Rock

He, the person named above was an internet source for gh, and his website was built with the intention of gathering people to sell to

He at one point, recieved money for numerous orders of GH but did not send the product to his client

To avoid the heat, he told people there was a problem and they would not be recieving their product or get their money back (THOUSANDS OF $$$$) ....... 99.9% of the people on the planet would call that a scam

He then, to cool the situation further, made up another company name and said that propeptides was sold to this new guy who was a great guy.... and who would keep the company running ..... it was actually still Mr Rock at the helm of this company. He continued to take more orders.

He was then caught by the authorities.... running an illegal business

His next move was to ask his friends, board members, and people that he had already scammed for THOUSANDS OF $$$$$ for money to help him pay his legal bills

The other sources named in the indictment had their websites pulled down quickly, but GKE still remained on the internet... operating.... as Mr Rock was released on a low bail.

Those are the facts.
People can argue all they want about brotherhood, friends, trust.....

I have seen a TRUE brother go down in the past..... he ripped no one off.... paid his time and remained a true brother......

Only time will tell if Mr Rock, who ripped thousands of $$$ form his "brothers" will also roll on people to ripp a little more.

**broken link removed**

HEY MAN!!!

And why should Amazon Doll, or anyone else for that matter, shut the fuck up??? If you guys are that gullible to believe everything Jeff (Gavin) is telling us and not question the least bit of it, well... that's scary. :eek:

Honestly Phil, I don't know what's your beef with AD and I couldn't care less, but c'mon... it's a little too easy to rip many people off, lie for years, then come back like a charm saying Jesus saved you (lol :rolleyes:) and because past is the past and you're sorry we just have to forgive you and forget... I mean COME ON!!! :eek:

What if Gavin had screwed YOU, Phil? What would be your reaction today if he had STOLEN you a few thousands $$$... WOULD YOU TRUST HIM AGAIN???

I've been abused in the past by unscrupulous "partners" in a biz I had set up, went through (still do) a lot of shit cause of them... I sincerely don't give a rats ass if they now SAY (cause if doesn't mean they actually are) they're sorry or not... don't do it in the first place, that's all... :cool:

Would you give a second chance to someone hurting Pam, your most precious thing on Earth? I don't think so...

Sure it's "just" money here, but still the idea is the same... you simply cannot wrong countless people (selective scamming as Amazon Doll outlined, and years of lies on the boards)... and then come back a little later telling everyone you're now a good man.

Sorry it doesn't work that way. Once again... too easy. And I've got nothing personal against Jeffrey, as I'd say the same about anyone.

you're right. I apologize for the outburst. I read some of the story, obviously not all of it, and thought only a few had not received their orders. I didn't realize he had turned it into a 6 figure scam. I agree with MG that he should certainly stop posting on sites like these simply for his livelihood.

Last edited:
What it all comes down to now is his name.
He could have came back (and maybe it has at the very forums you guys speak of) under a catchy new name (again Ill use FoodFreak as an example)
It doesnt take long these days it seems to earn yourself a "Board rep"
what did it take foodfreak before half the forum was on his Nuts? 1 weekend?

Im always leary of any and all new members. I Guess I shouldnt say leary but I dont Just trust everyone here automatically. I have my group of guys I trust and most of them have a join date of 02. Or I know them and what they do in real life, not the internet bullshit. What Im saying is you newer guys Shouldnt just trust everyone that shows up or seems to be the next great expert.

Back to the Name thing.......
My good friend JC down in mexico use to always tell me your name and your word is everything. When you Fuck it up, its no good anymore.
You get one name in life and that is forever who you are ya Know.

If someone rolls on others then you are a Ratt.
If you scamm people of there money then you are a scammer.
If you lie and pretend to be someone your not then you are full of shit.. a bullshitter.

The choices we make determine who we are and forever go with your name.

Gavin has admitted some of the above and wants people to forgive him.
he said he is ashamed and is here to answer questions.

I dont think it matters if he uses this name or a new name, he is still the same fella and its up to you guys if you forgive him or not, Like him or not etc.

I myself really dont know what to think.
If he did intentionally scamm or ratt on anyone it would be hard for me to forgive that. Thats two thing you dont do in the community, he knows that.
If its Just him being a bulshiiter and I could let that go and just bust his chops forever about it.

I did not scam anyone. I was taking orders while waiting for new product to arrive. Everyone in the industry knew and was well aware that product was getting really hard to come by and orders were massively slowed, most of it by the Olympics issue. When it came in, I shipped it out. Simple. I couldn't ship what I didn't have. Should I have stopped taking orders? Probably but hind site is 20/20. I kept taking orders because I figured everything I ordered and had paid for would eventually come in. I got busted before it all came in and the rest was seized as it did eventually roll in.

I did not scam anyone, I took orders and I shipped orders. Sometimes things got tough getting product but every order would eventually ship. I am firmly convicted that I never scammed a single person. People that got burned at the end were people who had been waiting for product to hit the shores and that never happened.

As for the LE thing, you can all think it over and over and talk about it all you want but I never rolled, or ratted out a soul. I would not be here if I did. Why would I stick my neck out, knowing what was coming at me if I had scammed people. I would have disappeared and been done with it. I came back here because Anabolex was only mad at me for starting my own board and taking half the members and that is why I won't go back there. Nothing more.

I keep telling you my sentence reduction was money related, simple as that. You satisfy the IRS you can clear most anything. No one has ever been busted for gh in this country, just me and they didn't know what to do with me. I set case law.

BBB

I did not scam anyone. I was taking orders while waiting for new product to arrive. Everyone in the industry knew and was well aware that product was getting really hard to come by and orders were massively slowed, most of it by the Olympics issue. When it came in, I shipped it out. Simple. I couldn't ship what I didn't have. Should I have stopped taking orders? Probably but hind site is 20/20. I kept taking orders because I figured everything I ordered and had paid for would eventually come in. I got busted before it all came in and the rest was seized as it did eventually roll in.

I did not scam anyone, I took orders and I shipped orders. Sometimes things got tough getting product but every order would eventually ship. I am firmly convicted that I never scammed a single person. People that got burned at the end were people who had been waiting for product to hit the shores and that never happened.

As for the LE thing, you can all think it over and over and talk about it all you want but I never rolled, or ratted out a soul. I would not be here if I did. Why would I stick my neck out, knowing what was coming at me if I had scammed people. I would have disappeared and been done with it. I came back here because Anabolex was only mad at me for starting my own board and taking half the members and that is why I won't go back there. Nothing more.

I keep telling you my sentence reduction was money related, simple as that. You satisfy the IRS you can clear most anything. No one has ever been busted for gh in this country, just me and they didn't know what to do with me. I set case law.

Remember Big Bald Bulldog? He got busted for HGH in 2005 I believe........GH only......was shipping it out. They made him open the box in front of them at the PO and threatened to bust him if it were anything else besided HGH....it wasnt........they let him go with a warning after confiscating it.

not sure if gavin is a rat.but anyone that is should be banned from all boards.just my thoughts.

your name and your word is everything. When you Fuck it up, its no good anymore.
~rAJJIN

Thats good advice. I wish I would have gotten that a long time ago:eek:

Last edited:
He could have came back (and maybe it has at the very forums you guys speak of) under a catchy new name (again Ill use FoodFreak as an example)

Im always leary of any and all new members. I Guess I shouldnt say leary but I dont Just trust everyone here automatically. I have my group of guys I trust and most of them have a join date of 02. Or I know them and what they do in real life, not the internet bullshit. What Im saying is you newer guys Shouldnt just trust everyone that shows up or seems to be the next great expert.

My good friend JC down in mexico use to always tell me your name and your word is everything. When you Fuck it up, its no good anymore.

If you lie and pretend to be someone your not then you are full of shit.. a bullshitter.

I dont think it matters if he uses this name or a new name, he is still the same fella and its up to you guys if you forgive him or not, Like him or not etc.

If he did intentionally scamm or ratt on anyone it would be hard for me to forgive that. Thats two thing you dont do in the community, he knows that.
If its Just him being a bulshiiter and I could let that go and just bust his chops forever about it.

That was 100% perfectly written. rAJ, I love ya man, and i'm sure you guys are getting this resolved. Whatever your final verdict is, will be mine. I don't have the time to look into this.

If found a scammer, I have lost all respect, and imo, is totally unacceptable. I'll set back before giving my judgement.....not that i'm important here in the matter.

BMJ

I for one would think if he ratted out people then we would have seen more busts or simple charges in local papers. Another thing is if he ratted why come back to this site so people knew he was out and by doing so just making sure if someone wanted him he just opened that door. Rats dont come back to the same site they hurt, let alone talk about having another child.....come on guys even LE would not set a man up for hurt like that after he did his time be it long or short.....

I say everyone just let Gavin be, he answered all questions and no matter what he says we will still judge him one way or another. If you want to ask questions then ask him, if you want his advice ask him, if do not want his advice guess what dont ask him.....

His advice is worth as much as everyones elses I would say.....TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.......

Last edited:
I have to say, I don't know Gavin, and I'm a nobody on here. And although what rajjin wrote about the name.. people do change.

I was a real asshole as a 20 year old kid. Selfish, stupid, used people for my own benefit. It took a real disaster in my life to start looking inwards and realize what I had done and how fucked up I was. But after that, I did change. But it took a lot for that to happen.

Now, the people I treated badly still hate me, I'm sure of that. And that's fine, I've moved on and so have they.. I will never see them again. I don't even want them to forgive me, I need that loss in my life to remind me who I was and why I should never go back.

Thus, if I had ever treated someone badly here, I would not come back. But if I knew some of it was untrue, I would at least try to defend my position on that part before leaving.

It's really hard to know when someone is telling the truth and when they are bullshitting though. I was such a talented lier I almost believed my own shit. It's a tough situation. I just hope it turns out for the best.

Well said bro!!

your name and your word is everything. When you Fuck it up, its no good anymore.

Thats good advice. I wish I would have gotten that a long time ago:eek:

WISE WORDS...thanks for sharing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member