over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

funny story

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
i started my new job this monday and today we had a thing where the compnay brought in whole chickens form SAMS club. so i went outside to give them a hand, and i was like man those are some big chickens. then my manager says "yeah i think they were takin dbol"

i about shit myself, the dude is pretty skinny and i highly doubt he uses shit, but still i was laughing pretty hard inside!:D

funny shit

That's good shit. It's always funny to hear juice references from co-workers or just from skinny peps.:D

Yeah people always seem to throw little thing around like that when they know you work out. Seems like everyone at one time int their life has used them but still look the same. Hear that as well. Funny though hear it all the time. MM

ha ha

Well I had something similar happen to ME though....

I was at hoopefest (biggest 3on3 bb tourney in the US) and my team got to the finals in our division (6'0 and uder, + age bracket) anyhow I was clearly outplaying this guy and it starts getting REAL physical... finally he snapped and I snapped (just some pushing etc) and he goes: "whatcha gonna do now Captain Dianabol??" REAL Loud, I was kinda stunned because the guy was thick, but not really muscular and overall a just a tool. I said: " huh? Who the hell is that?" And he kept going ya right, you don't get big like without a little help from Diana....I told him I thought he was nuts and most everyone there thought he was too because they had no idea who this "Capt. Dianabol" character was.

Oh the irony...
Fucking sunuva bitch, I actually was taking the pinks at the time lol!:D

Got Juice said:
i started my new job this monday and today we had a thing where the compnay brought in whole chickens form SAMS club. so i went outside to give them a hand, and i was like man those are some big chickens. then my manager says "yeah i think they were takin dbol"

i about shit myself, the dude is pretty skinny and i highly doubt he uses shit, but still i was laughing pretty hard inside!:D

maybe your manager juices?:eek: :D

AG
www.ag-guys.com

lol at captain Dbol! Good stories:p

Ivan said:
Oh the irony...
Fucking sunuva bitch, I actually was taking the pinks at the time lol!:D

I think it would have been funnier if you passed the ball and wadded his ass right there on the court.

Check this out...

When I first got my cat he was a kitten. When it was time to get him "fixed", I took him to the vet and it was done. Well, about 6 months later he was growing very fast and he was spraying. [It's impossible for a neutered cat to spray]. So I took him back to the vet and the vet did a bloodtest. The results came back that my kitty had a testosterone level nearly double that of a normal non-neutered cat. So the vet looks at me while he's reading the results and sayd "You givin this cat some of your dbol?". I laughed my ass off and so did the vet - he's a pretty cool guy but I have no idea how he knows about dbol because he's a skinny dude. That was some funny shit though...

PS - The reason my cat's test levels were so hig was that he had THREE sets of balls. He needed three separate operations to remove them all but he's been awesome and never had any bad effects other than he's hugh!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws