over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny things ya see in the gym

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last night while out shopping, I saw an old highschool buddy, so we stopped and talked about lifting for awhile, and just caught up some. So my old "gym coach" came up, we remember it like yesterday, here we were freshmen, and hearing all this BS about the highschool weight room, how "strong" the coach was... blah blah blah, so we went to check it out, and we were lifting when the coach came in and did some benches, he looked "big" but not strong, anyway I was told "he's a powerlifter".

so as we watch him and were told we could "learn" a few things, as he went to 315, he layed on the bench and his partner had this huge ass beach towel and folded it up and layed it across his chest, he had some help getting the bar off the rack, and BAM BOUNCE, the weight went crashing down onto his chest and the force the weight bouncing offa his bones is what got the weight back up into the air.

and I remember saying "goddamn, is he ok? i think he broke something" thats when we were told we weren't allowed in the weight room for 2 weeks because I was a smartass.

anyway, we had some fun catching up on that "oh so powerful gym coach" and a few other memories, anyone else have any wild stories about the things they have seen in the gym?

JW

about the only thing I can vivdly rember about my old high school gym is a couple of the schoolgirls getting stretched and their pinkbits coming out to say hi to the class. I made sure to go back to every stretch class after that

All the gay Marines who train in "couples".

And the gay Mexican guy with the big, bushy "pushbroom" mustache who walks with his arms stuck out to his side EVERYWHERE. Except when he hits the water fountian, he'll forget to put his arms out when he first walks away...then *poof* out they come. lol

Pusher said:
All the gay Marines who train in "couples".

And the gay Mexican guy with the big, bushy "pushbroom" mustache who walks with his arms stuck out to his side EVERYWHERE. Except when he hits the water fountian, he'll forget to put his arms out when he first walks away...then *poof* out they come. lol

Gotta love ILS, lol.

There used to be this guy at my gym that my training partner and I called "the walker". After every set he would walk around the entire gym 3 times. I don't know if he was using that to gage his between set time or not, but it was wierd. He had a bad case of ILS, kind of like the gym owner in Coleman's Unbelieveable video.

No shit

I just witnessed sort of the same thing just a few days ago. Very strange.

Ok, may not be the funniest or weirdest, but it was nice. Nice big chested gal, decent looking int he face, wearinga sports bra. She began doing front pulldowns. I guess there was a small frey in the cable and it caught the bottom of her top and up it came when the cabel went up. Nice flopping motion. Gave it a 10. She saw that I saw and I just smiled and sd. "seen one pair seen them all" and she felt better.

Gotta fray out some of those lat cable cords in our gym!!!:D

the funniest thing is when a 125lbs kid can bench his weight and the 210lb guy cant

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws