over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fury vs Wilder 2 fight

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Its going on now, I think the main fight hasn't started yet? This page is supposed to have live updates and it looks like another fight is going on. Does anyone here have it on PPV now?

It appears several sites on the web have it streaming supposedly for free but you have to make an account. not sure how legit that is, probably illegal I would think.

Fury dominated that fight.

He busted deontay up bad ,bleeding from the mouth and ear , his legs were all over the place ,wow so impressed with Tyson fury, haven't seen a ass whooping like that in a while , well worth the 60$

Fury busted him up but the ref broke the clinch more times than wilder threw a punch! Boxing is so lame. A standing TKO when 3 punches all glance off wilder`s guard, nothing even clean? He was in a bad spot, but stop the fight...

Fury busted him up but the ref broke the clinch more times than wilder threw a punch! Boxing is so lame. A standing TKO when 3 punches all glance off wilder`s guard, nothing even clean? He was in a bad spot, but stop the fight...

I didn’t realise until the replay. I was thinking the same, ref stopped the fight there? But Wilder’s camp threw in the towel, so they they must have known he had nothing left in this fight.

I didn’t realise until the replay. I was thinking the same, ref stopped the fight there? But Wilder’s camp threw in the towel, so they they must have known he had nothing left in this fight.

Looked like punch on his right ear in 3rd round possibly broke his ear drum, blood was running out of that ear. That will through off his balance for est of fight and he was gonna get fooked sooner or later.

Man, wish I had paid the fee and watched that fight! I hope he gets to fight Joshua. Probably never happen.

Looked like punch on his right ear in 3rd round possibly broke his ear drum, blood was running out of that ear. That will through off his balance for est of fight and he was gonna get fooked sooner or later.

He wasn’t very steady on his feet at all, so maybe his ear really was busted up, as opposed to just cut.

Man, wish I had paid the fee and watched that fight! I hope he gets to fight Joshua. Probably never happen.

I hope we’ve got to look forward too, after Khabib and Ferguson!

Great fight. I reeallly hope Fury locks something up with Joshua. I DONT want to see another remath between Fury and Wilder. Two times is enough.

They said Joshua has two mandatory defenses he has to do before he could fight Fury. So at least a year or more. Only way Joshua can fight Fury sooner is to drop one of his belts to avoid one of the mandatory challengers...

Wilder got exposed. He's not a good boxer, he's a knockout machine with a massive right hand. He doesn't flow, he doesn't move, didn't jab and got exposed for his lack of technical boxing. He's been out boxed and our pointed in the past (Ortiz), but then his right hand gets him out of trouble. He's always looking for the same punch.

Fury on the other hand is a master boxer. Moves, flows, great footwork etc... He will fight Joshua and get all the belts. I see Fury also beating Joshua.

The fight was great. I was so excited and made up Fury won. I didn't like how Wilder kept bringing race into things as it belongs nowhere. Plus he was just an arrogant tit. He has been a good loser though and I have gained more respect for him because of that. As Swifto posted he was exposed. He is a poor boxer and solely relied upon his extreme power. He fought very few top fighters and because Fury is an amazing boxer he was exposed. A while back I was worried Fury may not have the KO power and he may get caught by Wilder but he fought with a completely different game plan and it couldn't have worked better. I can't stand Joshua and I think Fury will beat him no problem but who knows how long it will be until they fight :eek:

The fight was great. I was so excited and made up Fury won. I didn't like how Wilder kept bringing race into things as it belongs nowhere. Plus he was just an arrogant tit. He has been a good loser though and I have gained more respect for him because of that. As Swifto posted he was exposed. He is a poor boxer and solely relied upon his extreme power. He fought very few top fighters and because Fury is an amazing boxer he was exposed. A while back I was worried Fury may not have the KO power and he may get caught by Wilder but he fought with a completely different game plan and it couldn't have worked better. I can't stand Joshua and I think Fury will beat him no problem but who knows how long it will be until they fight :eek:
I agree about Fury winning over Joshua. Joshua is a better boxer than Wilder though. Joshua vs Fury should be a much better fight. Isnt there some debate out there about Joshua having a glass chin? Fury can take a big hit and get back up because we have seen that.

I didnt think Wilder would lose every single round to Fury. Ive still not seen the fight. Hopefully it will air on Showtime. That stuff usually comes on 1 week later. It was PvP on ESPN though wasn't it? Not sure if Showtime will have it. HBO seems to have given away the boxing and shifted it to Showtime.

Curious as to why you don’t like Joshua? You guys are from the same country, right? Well same as Fury too lol

I agree about Fury winning over Joshua. Joshua is a better boxer than Wilder though. Joshua vs Fury should be a much better fight. Isnt there some debate out there about Joshua having a glass chin? Fury can take a big hit and get back up because we have seen that.

I didnt think Wilder would lose every single round to Fury. Ive still not seen the fight. Hopefully it will air on Showtime. That stuff usually comes on 1 week later. It was PvP on ESPN though wasn't it? Not sure if Showtime will have it. HBO seems to have given away the boxing and shifted it to Showtime.

I don’t think it’s that Joshua has a glass chin, if that were so he would’ve been exposed to that sooner, I’m sure.. He got knocked out in camp like a week or 2 before his first fight with Ruiz according to a lot of good sources and he suffered a panic attack right before that fight as well I assume because he knew he shouldn’t have been fighting that night, he wasn’t all there, you need to have time to recover after a knockout...

I was at an irish pub and everyone was screaming "USA! USA!" which I always found funny. Fight starts "USA!" and fury is just putting the fuck smack down. No more "USA!" Got quiet real quick.

I dont follow boxing but that fight was so entertaining. Fury is an animal. Reminds me of the russian dude in one of the fights before the McGregor fight who was also an underdog. If he wasnt in a ring, he would be a well paid bouncer.

While Fury is a good boxer, he's certainly not great and nowhere near amazing. Wilder is/was massively overrated as some here have eluded too. Big right hand and that's it. And, to the talking heads before the fight saying he possibly had the baddest right hand ever. Get the fuck outta here but anything to sell a fight I guess. Put either of these two in the ring w Evander, Mike or Lennox and its lights out inside of two rounds. A prime Ali or Foreman or Frasier and it's an embarrassment. Heavy weight boxing has had a massive fall from grace unfortunately. I know you Brits cling to your champions but let's get real... Fury is capitalizing on a very weak division and good for him for it. I love his persona and personality and I'm glad he came to fight but that was a shit show of a heavyweight boxing match in my opinion which is a shame as its a great sport but athletes these days go elsewhere.

I don't really watch tv these days but I have a box so I watched it for free. It paused a few times but was ok in the end. It's crazy what they charge people in the US for pay per view. They charge a fraction of that in other countries because they aren't that bothered about fighting. You just posted a link so it's pointless now but I was going to state the full fight is all over you-tube. It's hard to tell but I think if Wilder fought Joshua first then he would have ko'ed him out. I think it would be different now if they fought but it could go either way. As you state Joshua is a much better boxer than Wilder. I think Wilder and Joshua are both (well were in the case of Wilder) overrated.

Curious as to why you don’t like Joshua? You guys are from the same country, right? Well same as Fury too lol

I just think he is fake. Heard various stories about him. I really liked Wladimir Klitschko (class) and wanted him to beat Joshua went they fought. I couldn't care less what country someone is from.

While Fury is a good boxer, he's certainly not great and nowhere near amazing. Wilder is/was massively overrated as some here have eluded too. Big right hand and that's it. And, to the talking heads before the fight saying he possibly had the baddest right hand ever. Get the fuck outta here but anything to sell a fight I guess. Put either of these two in the ring w Evander, Mike or Lennox and its lights out inside of two rounds. A prime Ali or Foreman or Frasier and it's an embarrassment. Heavy weight boxing has had a massive fall from grace unfortunately. I know you Brits cling to your champions but let's get real... Fury is capitalizing on a very weak division and good for him for it. I love his persona and personality and I'm glad he came to fight but that was a shit show of a heavyweight boxing match in my opinion which is a shame as its a great sport but athletes these days go elsewhere.

You literally couldn't be more wrong about the Brits clinging onto our champions. The same for Fury not being a great "boxer". Maybe I should clarify my definition of that but many may still disagree. I mean as in a techincal boxer especially for his size. He moves (foot work) better than many fighters 70 pounds lighter. Now I agree he would get destroyed by all the past champions so I didn't mean he would come close to any of the big names. Yes heavyweight boxing is very weak and that is obvious. I literally couldn't care less what nationality someone is. Although sure the fact I know Tyson's trainer from my old gym and Tyson has trained there many times makes me want to root for him more. But he could be Russian or whatever I don't really care. He also has a great personality and stands out so there is that as well.

I don't really watch tv these days but I have a box so I watched it for free. It paused a few times but was ok in the end. It's crazy what they charge people in the US for pay per view. They charge a fraction of that in other countries because they aren't that bothered about fighting. You just posted a link so it's pointless now but I was going to state the full fight is all over you-tube. It's hard to tell but I think if Wilder fought Joshua first then he would have ko'ed him out. I think it would be different now if they fought but it could go either way. As you state Joshua is a much better boxer than Wilder. I think Wilder and Joshua are both (well were in the case of Wilder) overrated.

I just think he is fake. Heard various stories about him. I really liked Wladimir Klitschko (class) and wanted him to beat Joshua went they fought. I couldn't care less what country someone is from.

You literally couldn't be more wrong about the Brits clinging onto our champions. The same for Fury not being a great "boxer". Maybe I should clarify my definition of that but many may still disagree. I mean as in a techincal boxer especially for his size. He moves (foot work) better than many fighters 70 pounds lighter. Now I agree he would get destroyed by all the past champions so I didn't mean he would come close to any of the big names. Yes heavyweight boxing is very weak and that is obvious. I literally couldn't care less what nationality someone is. Although sure the fact I know Tyson's trainer from my old gym and Tyson has trained there many times makes me want to root for him more. But he could be Russian or whatever I don't really care. He also has a great personality and stands out so there is that as well.

That wasnt a knock really as we all like to claim 'our' champs. Brits very much cling to their fighters as they should as proud countrymen. You or I may not care about nationality but most do, especially in combat type sports, as it's very relatable for many of us. Btw, Lennox was in his hay day when I was young and beginning to box and HE was a fantastic fighter. Evander was my fav as he was from the US and the greatest cruiser wgt of all time in my opinion. But Lennox was special.

We'll very much disagree on Fury being a 'great boxer'. His footwork is good for a man his size but nothing overly impressive in my opinion. Again, I guess if you want to base good vs his current competition then yeah, we can agree. He is elusive for a man his size and he can box... but Wilder was on wobbly legs from what, like round 3 on. That fight should have been over much sooner.... I miss animals in the ring, that's why Tyson was so beloved. Fury could have and should have poured it on and knocked him out. That said, he and his trainers had a great plan and he executed.

Again, I love Fury. He's a breath of fresh air and I hope he goes on to defend his title for a few years I just dont see him as impressive in any facet. But, I also got my ass handed to me more than I won in a ring so who am I to talk 😉. Just a fan of the sport and quality boxing.

I'd actually be curious to the opinions of any high level boxers here (past or current) as to Fury's level of talent..?

That wasnt a knock really as we all like to claim 'our' champs. Brits very much cling to their fighters as they should as proud countrymen. You or I may not care about nationality but most do, especially in combat type sports, as it's very relatable for many of us. Btw, Lennox was in his hay day when I was young and beginning to box and HE was a fantastic fighter. Evander was my fav as he was from the US and the greatest cruiser wgt of all time in my opinion. But Lennox was special.

We'll very much disagree on Fury being a 'great boxer'. His footwork is good for a man his size but nothing overly impressive in my opinion. Again, I guess if you want to base good vs his current competition then yeah, we can agree. He is elusive for a man his size and he can box... but Wilder was on wobbly legs from what, like round 3 on. That fight should have been over much sooner.... I miss animals in the ring, that's why Tyson was so beloved. Fury could have and should have poured it on and knocked him out. That said, he and his trainers had a great plan and he executed.

Again, I love Fury. He's a breath of fresh air and I hope he goes on to defend his title for a few years I just dont see him as impressive in any facet. But, I also got my ass handed to me more than I won in a ring so who am I to talk 😉. Just a fan of the sport and quality boxing.

Fury isn't the biggest puncher but he done well last night. If the towel hadn't been thrown in he would have ko'ed him out at that time or 100% within a round or 2 imo. Wilder was a mess at the end. Granted if he was a bigger puncher it would have happened sooner but still for him that was impressive. I never liked Lennox Lewis but I always liked Frank Bruno. Bruno also had a crazy physique. Obviously he was destroyed by Tyson :eek::D Tyson is my fav boxer of all time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws