over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fury vs Wilder 2 fight

Fury isn't the biggest puncher but he done well last night. If the towel hadn't been thrown in he would have ko'ed him out at that time or 100% within a round or 2 imo. Wilder was a mess at the end. Granted if he was a bigger puncher it would have happened sooner but still for him that was impressive. I never liked Lennox Lewis but I always liked Frank Bruno. Bruno also had a crazy physique. Obviously he was destroyed by Tyson :eek::D Tyson is my fav boxer of all time.

I forgot about Bruno! What a freak he was.

Tyson was unbeatable had the mind also been strong. I could watch his fights over and over and over. He was incomparable. Just a true lion in the ring when his head was right

Yeah, I don't think there will ever be another Mike Tyson. I was in high school when he was in his heyday and then got knocked out by Buster Douglas. I was watching that live on tv and just couldn't believe it! I was at the bowling ally and just kind of casually watching it. Up to that point it seemed like Tyson would knock out just about every opponent in the first couple of rounds and I figured Buster was no different. Buster was big but he looked fat and out of shape. Boy was I wrong! Buster also caught Tyson when he was weak. Mike never recovered from that loss though. I wish he had just retired after that.

Great fight. I reeallly hope Fury locks something up with Joshua. I DONT want to see another remath between Fury and Wilder. Two times is enough.

I watched the fight yesterday and the commentators said the loser had a rematch clause so if Wilder has it in him they will fight again.

I watched the fight yesterday and the commentators said the loser had a rematch clause so if Wilder has it in him they will fight again.
Lol. The 3rd one would probably be even worse of a blowout. It will probably happen. Too much money to be made. How much did the loser of the bout get paid? Losers in big fights like that are guaranteed multi millions.

Looks like around $25 million each!!! Damn.
60/40 split winner to loser. Article also mentions there is a time period where Wilder has to announce his intention for a rematch.

I'd go in the ring and let Fury pummel me for as many rounds as I could last for that cash!

I felt embarrassed for Wilder....it was the worst outing for him ever... he seemed ill or something..

Now Wilder is blaming his giant crow costume for tiring out his legs. You never hear me complain about how heavy this dang squirrel suit is...

Looks like around $25 million each!!! Damn.
60/40 split winner to loser. Article also mentions there is a time period where Wilder has to announce his intention for a rematch.

I'd go in the ring and let Fury pummel me for as many rounds as I could last for that cash!

I read that counting the PPV earnings that Tyson got £9million. I haven't read your link but their stated amount is much higher. I know that Tyson has also donated his entire fight earnings to a homeless charity in the UK.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131