over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FVCK WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!?

pistonpump said:
well its not just this its alot of other things going on with me that are just adding to the stress i sure as hell didnt need this. I have been on a hot streak getting in trouble with the law so its like im just wondering wtf im doing with myself, maybe this will help me be good.
I agree bro, maybe its time to step back and just take a breathe for awhile.....

I already gave you my opinion in your other thread about this same subject matter.

But, even if this does turn into something, they really don't have anything on you besides what you said. aka- your admittion.

And since you were not read your rights, and you were not under oath (like u would be in a Court Room) your admission means jack shit. I am pretty sure your lawyer (even a free P.O.S one the courts give u) would get that thrown out in 5 seconds.

IMO-They fucked the pooch on that one. But yeah, they sure scared YOU with a little walk + talk didnt they? lol

(sorry, its not funny, but I can imagine u pissing your pants standing with the door open)

Jerkyboy said:
I already gave you my opinion in your other thread about this same subject matter.

But, even if this does turn into something, they really don't have anything on you besides what you said. aka- your admittion.

And since you were not read your rights, and you were not under oath (like u would be in a Court Room) your admission means jack shit. I am pretty sure your lawyer (even a free P.O.S one the courts give u) would get that thrown out in 5 seconds.

IMO-They fucked the pooch on that one. But yeah, they sure scared YOU with a little walk + talk didnt they? lol

(sorry, its not funny, but I can imagine u pissing your pants standing with the door open)
hahaahaa

but yeah you have a real good point there. they didnt read me rights or anything so its not admissable in court. Im just chilling now, got all my stuff out except my computer which i will take to a friends house soon.

Why does this situation initially sound like a futile attempt to slander international suppliers to me? Made him flush nolv down the toilet? Sounds like this guy got caught by his mom, not Customs.

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
Why does this situation initially sound like a futile attempt to slander international suppliers to me? Made him flush nolv down the toilet? Sounds like this guy got caught by his mom, not Customs.
I agree bro, as always.............

NEVER EVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING!!! The burden of proof is on theirs, Don't make it easier for them to prosecute you by telling them anything. They aren't your friends and they certainly aren't trying to "help you out". Remember anything you tell them may be used against you and they will use it.

Kaiser said:

Yes i too picked up on the slander remarks. I also saw were he put this same
message on another board.

I think the right thing to do would be for a mod to edit his original post removing the international remarks.

Who cares if three of them saw and heard what you said. NO SIR, it might have sounded like that but I was scared and said Nah, its not mine. They didn't need a warrant if they got the dbol, they had your ass right there. Probable cause lets them abuse us at their will. Nolvadex isn't illegal is it? Mine got opened by customs and they taped it up with customs tape and let it get delivered.

I'm with Kaiser. Kaiser, you need to run for office, you one smart cookie, bro. His Dad is gonna put on 15 lbs in the next month though.

Kaiser said:
haha good one. i wish that was so....unfortunetly its a true story.

pistonpump said:
haha good one. i wish that was so....unfortunetly its a true story.

If it is true then why, along with your not so smart moves with authorities top it off with telling everyone to stay away from international suppliers when they are the majority of the sponsors of this board? You might want to invest your money in other areas besides gear. Like maybe spend the money on a course about street smarts, or avoiding impending doom, or maybe a book on self preservation.

pistonpump said:
So customs came to my house and i told them i ordered it. i gave them a bottle of nolvadex too and they made me flush it. they wanted to search my room but i said no. I feel like killing myself now. I should have not said shit but everything was in my real name, po box, package. Im sure they will be back with a search warrant. what are the penalties for this? they said its a felony in the state. Im so worried and stress i seriously want to jump off a bridge. Im so stupid. I dont even have money for a lawyer. I made a big mistake ordering international and i suggest no one else do it, its not even worth it. Now i might face jail time and what ever else. they got the pack that had 500 dbols...Im dead. I think my heart is going to blow! Help me out man i cant believe this!!!

you can fix the situation.. get rid of everything and deny ordering shit from now on.. dont admit to admitting it..

you can not however fix your stupidity.. you will have to live with being stupid for a long time.

Kaiser has a point on mentioning the "international part"

But on PnP part, he never mentioned any names or the what part of the world it came from. And I hope he doesn't! Wouldn't be fare to the supps from here that are Internatl and tried and true. Since you posted here the assumeness is that it was one of our supps here. (just my .02)

Last edited:
Okay so im dumb but i live in an ideal world somewhat where i believe in honor and integrity and honesty. Now that is a stupid thing as no one else seems to play by those rules esp. law enforcement but hey whats done is done and id apprieciate if you would keep you offensive comments to a minimum. I never said anything about ordering from a board sponsor did i? I never gave names or anything. I simply stated a personal opinion on international suppliers. I hope and pray people can make their on decisions on if they want to take the risk of going thru customs. IMO domestic is better so sue me! Its my opinion just like you say im a dumbshit and need street smarts or whatever else you said, thats your opinion too. thanks whoever gave good advice here and boomshaker for backing me up. Youre so offended by me mentioning international im assuming you are a source yourself? Maybe i will stay out of the AAS game along with anything else illegal. If youre not competing it doesnt really make sense to take the risk but everyone wants that boost or that rush of doing something theyre not supposed to be doing.

obviously he mentioned international .. he said CUSTOMS found his pack .. that's impossible with domestic

PNP, sounds like yur gonna get grilled now on here.. i would drop it. you got answers here and in your PM to answer all your questions... let it go now and hope for the best and cover your ass.. Good luck mate

"hahaahaa

but yeah you have a real good point there. they didnt read me rights or anything so its not admissable in court. Im just chilling now, got all my stuff out except my computer which i will take to a friends house soon."

In reply to that statement above

Im sorry to burst your bubble bro but what ever you admit to police on your own is going to be used against you in court if it comes down to that. The only time police have to read you your rights is when you are arrested or put in a situation where you feel that you can not leave eg. a jail cell, or interigation room. I was poped for some bull shit because I admitted my guilt to a police officer out front of my house. Yeah he cohorsed me into incriminating my self but Its in my contitutional rights that I do not have to incriminate my self. I have that right but I chose to give it up when I told the cop I was guilty. With this said anything you admit to a police officer on your own is fair game. The only way this would not apply would be if the police officer confronted you and asked you about the package, and you said officer am I under arrest? If he says no he just wants to ask you a few questions you than say I do not answer questions to police without my attorney present. Than and only than can anything you say not count, due to the fact that you asked for an attorney and invoked your constitutional rights and made it clear that you wanted and attorney in order to answer any questions. Or the other option would be to keep your mouth shut and say nothing. Cops are scumbags they dont want to help you out thats not their job they want to take you down. Helping people out is for probation officers and they (the police) will glady help you out in meeting up with one of them after your sentenced.

Besides all this nonsense chill out bro if they were going to arrest you they would have they do not need a warrant to search or to arrest after evidence has been obtained/ and or viewed in your house. They could have put your ass away easily with you saying this is my stuff and here it is. They dident so the fact of the matter is they have more important shit to be doing and the evidence they had is flushed down the shitter. You got lucky bro, you might be owing some po po a christmas card.

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
If it is true then why, along with your not so smart moves with authorities top it off with telling everyone to stay away from international suppliers when they are the majority of the sponsors of this board? You might want to invest your money in other areas besides gear. Like maybe spend the money on a course about street smarts, or avoiding impending doom, or maybe a book on self preservation.

WOW, Not trying to be a dick here , but you dont seem to be very smart at all. second of all this story makes no sence at all. If they watched you flush the nolva then they were in your house once inside the house they need no permission to search the rest. :confused:

pistonpump said:
the nolva does seem odd. they asked me to flush it and i was like you flush it and he said unless you want me to take it in with me so i flushed about 200 nolva's done the can. As far as evidence they have 3 guys who heard what i said and i admitted to it. They also have 500 dbols and a shippment of 7 test amps coming as well. The fact that i didnt let them into my room makes me think that they might be thinking that i am dealing. I dont know but i just started my cycle and im wondering how i will continue it with no place to put the gear.

Holy shit...you need to put your priorities in order...you are worried about your cycle at a time like this...
AMAZING...you should not be in this game at all.

think things through MORE!! hell make a list of most important to least important...and continuing your cycle at this point should be on your LEAST IMPORTANT

You are probably not thinking right because of thestress...

DUMP everything you have...get rid of it all

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner