over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FYI: Las Vegas Bust.

Creator_11

Registered
Bodybuilder arrested after steroids seized

Tip led to monthlong probe in Henderson

By FRANK CURRERI
REVIEW-JOURNAL

An elite professional bodybuilder was arrested last week after authorities seized what they described as an estimated $100,000-plus worth of illicit steroids and human growth hormone from his Henderson home.

Valerio Moscariello, 32, was nabbed last Friday after a monthlong probe that caught him mailing large packages of steroids and HGH across the country, said Henderson police spokesman Todd Rasmussen.

"This isn't just a guy selling steroids," Rasmussen said of Moscariello, who is charged with felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. "He was a big player in nationwide distribution."

A tip received last month sparked the probe and investigators believe the steroids were coming in from China and Europe, Rasmussen said.

Moscariello is a chiseled, welterweight bodybuilder and former national runner-up in his native Canada. He drove by his home last Friday, noticed police conducting a raid inside, and tried to speed off in a 2003 H2 Hummer sport utility vehicle. An officer pulled him over, and brought him inside the home for questioning, according to a police report.

"Moscariello stated that for approximately the last two years he has been selling steroids locally here in Las Vegas and Henderson as well as various other locations in the United States," a police officer wrote in an arrest report filed in Henderson Justice Court. "Moscariello stated that the proceeds from selling the steroids has been his sole source of income and that he had recently placed an order of $4,000 for 20 boxes of steroids."

Police say Moscariello also admitted to shipping roughly two packages a week and that the least expensive method of shipping was through the mail.

Moscariello, a Canadian national, was booked into the Henderson Jail.

oh man, you know this guys rolling on people.

Stupid pussy...

Stupid bastard rolled on his self so you KNOW his customers are FUCKED.

If ya know him... better cut all ties asap.

JJ

i see the witch hunting is back again...all should all just sit tight for about 3-6 months

lol yes he sure did. Also whats with the 4000$ shit. Yeah big time lol guy must be making millions :(

yeah watch em all start falling...

ever since V**** in Fl got popped about 1 month ago this is the 2nd person i know of that has been rolled on. Just be careful its a domino effect that takes place. People are signing like bords at this time & as you can see this guy will be singing as well.

BE1 who also uses another handle which some of you know S******** was also rolled on a couple days ago. Im sure this isnt the last of this we will be hearing in the up and coming weeks.

Mr.Huge

Heres a pic of him

Last edited:
ive been a member on these boards since 98. when people say these busts are getting unbelieveable, "peopel getting popped left and right". i have to disagree. i remeber on the old ug board i would read about sources getting busted much more often then now. of course the laws are much harder then it was 7 years ago, but i honestly dont see as many busts like i used to see on the old boards. which is a good thing, i think.

Last edited:
BE1 is-was a member here under another handle.

I have to disagree woody..shit seems closer then ever imo.

Mr.Huge..who is that picture of? Viper?

\getting busted today is alot different then it was back in the day..now you get hit hard with fines,jail time and probation....a while back you cold get a good lawyer to get your sentance reduced and pay a fine and go home all within a few weeks...

They are taking this stuff too seriously an advancing their carrers with these kinds of bust..be careful guys it is no joke

"welterweight bodybuilder?"
This guy isn't very smart.Seems like he did all the work for the police.

yep

back on the OLD Ug it did seem like someone was popped allthe time! But were end user also. now i think they are the suppliers more. Me i just say NO and stay clean

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws