over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

G/f not into fitness lifestyle

Awful. You're sending the message to her that if she doesn't become more attractive, you won't love her. I see a breakup in your near future, if not by the time I posted this.

bro do you know how much time and money girls (not just mine) will waste on makeup and putting it on, tanning, fake hair, nails, more makeup, and then eat sonic and corona all day long though. They try so hard to look good but won't try at all to take care of themselves. Say what you want man but I just don't understand why some health interest of any can't be obtained...

bro do you know how much time and money girls (not just mine) will waste on makeup and putting it on, tanning, fake hair, nails, more makeup, and then eat sonic and corona all day long though. They try so hard to look good but won't try at all to take care of themselves. Say what you want man but I just don't understand why some health interest of any can't be obtained...
Well it should! I agree. But often it's not. Personally, I don't want a girl that puts on makeup with a paint-sprayer; whether she's hot or not.

That kind of girl is trying to attract peoples' attention. I don't need an attention-starved mental case.

I'm surprised that it seems no one, not even the OP caught on to the fact that she wants to go to the gym. He said her response is to take her with him, she clearly wants to go but It seems she is also wanting to use it as a way to spend time with him.

A lot of people also have this fear of the gym, I call it the fish bowl effect, everyone is watching me. She probably wouldn't mind going in the first place but she's worried about people staring at her and also not having any idea what she's doing. Her telling you to take her with is not some kind of way of blowing you off, it's her telling you to take her with you. If you want to see her get into shape then take her serious and take her with you. Be her trainer and help her achieve whatever goals she already has in her mind and at the same time you'll have another thing you like to do with her.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that it seems no one, not even the OP caught on to the fact that she wants to go to the gym. He said her response is to take her with him, she clearly wants to go but It seems she is also wanting to use it as a way to spend time with him.

A lot of people also have this fear of the gym, I call it the fish bowl effect, everyone is watching me. She probably wouldn't mind going in the first place but she's worried about people staring at her and also not having any idea what she's doing. Her telling you to take her with is not some kind of way of blowing you off, it's her telling you to take her with you. If you want to see her get into shape then take her serious and take her with you. Be her trainer and help her achieve whatever goals she already has in her mind and at the same time you'll have another thing you like to do with her.
Nice catch! And a very good point to boot - if she'll do it, definitely take her with you! It could benefit you both. In a number of ways hehe :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear