over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gag the guy that plays Reacher

I'm on the first episode and like everything so far . Want to take my time as everything else lately seems like to peddle a equality . lol

I finished the season. He was great as Reacher. Series overall was so so. Lol and my dad has also read every Reacher book.

This guys best role was in blue mountain state as Thad. Great show

Gonna try to watch it this weekend, or soon if I can. Guy is well built (yea I know, not BB physique) for movies these days. In the picture posted he appears to have good low triceps in that picture....yea, can't stop assessing like a typical meathead can I, lol

I thought Tom Cruise did his part well, but let's get real, he is a puny guy and it's just not believable. he did the best he could for the part. The guys he fought all must have been 5'5 as well, lol. Good to see a real-life sized person playing a role of this character. I think Cruise is a good actor......BUT, he is one of the weirdest SOB's out there. Guy can be off his rocker in real life, it's almost comical.

I finished the season. He was great as Reacher. Series overall was so so. Lol and my dad has also read every Reacher book.

My wife has read every book too. I have listened to a bunch of Reacher books
on CD's when driving.

And the Reacher series on Amazon (?) is okay, not great. I can see why his
physique would be appealing to women (and men), not too much, just
enough and probably better than most people here.

Does shooting the cover foto for a Jack Reacher book count for anything? ;)

Attachments

• reacher_cover.jpg
    reacher_cover.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 23
My wife has read every book too. I have listened to a bunch of Reacher books
on CD's when driving.

And the Reacher series on Amazon (?) is okay, not great. I can see why his
physique would be appealing to women (and men), not too much, just
enough and probably better than most people here.

Does shooting the cover foto for a Jack Reacher book count for anything? ;)
I love the brutality of the violence in the books. So descriptive. Reacher is a dirty fighter because he typically fights multiple people at once, or guys who are like 6’8” 400 lbs. And I love how he always dialogues how he’s going to beat the shit out of each guy when he’s fighting more than one lol

Dude was the funniest on the series Blue Mountain State. He played the psycho team captain Thad Castle

Attachments

• Blue-mountain-state-alan-ritchson-1.jpg
    Blue-mountain-state-alan-ritchson-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 20
I think Leo is one of the best actors out there. I don’t know the guy in the picture

Just finished the series---I thought Ritchson did a good job of playing Reacher and yeah, glad they got somebody that big finally...the series overall was decent...could have been really great but every now and then there would be something pretty cringe

riiiight my dad is a devoted reader of the jack reacher series and was sooo dissappointed when tom played reacher lol
this guy fits the bill tho
and like i said good to see a positive repenstitation of a jacked dude
My dad too. He loves this new series. He binged watched it which he never does. He usually just reads all the time.
I personally think Tom Cruise is great so I enjoy all of his movies. But he is a little squirt. Haha 😂

FWIW I think Tom Cruise did an excellent job. The movies were great. Almost every movie these days shows a 5’3” 110lb woman kicking multiple guys asses. Yet, when a short man does it… Blasphemy. I get it… he doesn’t embody Reachers character. Still… I’m short and take offense LOL

View attachment 153215

wifey says he is hot as hell so she is down to watch the series :cautious:
but helluva an athletic physique.... def a better jack reacher than lil tom cruise lol
This guy wasn't going to be denied getting famous. He will do anything. American Idol, goofy videos, dancing, that football tv show, and then he packed on some more muscle for this part. Not a great actor, yet, but he's definitely driven. Will probably be around for a long time.

Just binged it this weekend, I liked this show a lot. Yes, some cheesiness, not Grade-A acting, but it was good enough, and after a few episodes, you got used to it....or maybe they got better. The guy looks good! It had some funny parts in it too. Perfect guy for the character, and I can't wait for season 2!

Just binged it this weekend, I liked this show a lot. Yes, some cheesiness, not Grade-A acting, but it was good enough, and after a few episodes, you got used to it....or maybe they got better. The guy looks good! It had some funny parts in it too. Perfect guy for the character, and I can't wait for season 2!
Entertaining for sure… the town detective was actually quite good as far as acting. Bring on season 2.

And… Being a fan of small titties... ☺️ The highlight for me was getting to see Reachers girl naked. Something really sexy about that woman. Am I wrong?… she’s not traditionally hot but I find her absolutely beautiful.

the town detective was actually quite good as far as acting.
Agreed. A little unrealistic what he was doing to Reacher as an actual cop but good actor. Anybody else notice they surrounded him by dudes that were <5'9" to make him look even bigger? I mean Alan Richardson is a big dude at 6'2 but still not even as big as Reacher is described hence boots and surrounded by small dudes.

Entertaining for sure… the town detective was actually quite good as far as acting. Bring on season 2.

And… Being a fan of small titties... ☺️ The highlight for me was getting to see Reachers girl naked. Something really sexy about that woman. Am I wrong?… she’s not traditionally hot but I find her absolutely beautiful.
Yea, she has that "your not super hot" look, but there is something about her that is a turn on....not that she is ugly or isn't pretty either. She kind of looks like the Ruth girl from Ozark. lol.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear