over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gain lean muscle/drop bf at the same time with this strategy

FREAK_290

Newbies
As I saw some similar thoughts over PM I'd decided to share with mine too. So this strategy was used over and over with great succes, trainees were gaining muscle mass and losing bf at the same time (kinda grow into the show as it's popular to say). So here we go. This is only pure example, everything - gear used, peptides used, training used, food and food used were adjusted accordingly to someone who was 205 pounds about 10% (you can't get start this protocol if you are 10+ bf, lose fat first), 32 years old with pretty fast metaboslim, sedetary job. After 12 weeks ended with 225 and 8%bf
Started: 205 10% - 184.5 fat free mass 20.5 fat mass
Ended: 223 7% - 207.39 fat free mass 15.61 fat mass
Added 22.89lbs lean mass and 4.89lbs fat.

So, the protocol:

MEAL1
1 1/2 - 2 cups cream of rice cooked (for total 80-100g of carbs)
2 scoops whey protein

MEAL2
6 whole eggs, cooked
brocolli

MEAL3 (2hours preworkout)
1 1/2 cup brown rice
7oz chicken
salad

30 minutes prewokout - 10iu Humalog then
5-10 minutes later - PreW shake:
25g simple carbs/25g Vitargo
10g bcaa
10g essential amino acids
5g creatine

during workout shake:
50g Vitargo
10g bcaa
10g glutamine
10g essantial amino acids

post workout shake:
50g Vitargo
50g whey protein isolate
10g glutamine
10g bcaa
10g essential amin acids
5g creatine
1g vitamin C

Post wokout meal (MEAL4)
1 1/2 cup rice
7oz chicken
salad

MEAL5
10oz lean beef
1 tbsp olive oil
salad

MEAL6
2 scoops casein shake or 1cup cottage cheese + 1 scoop whey
2 tbsp peanut butter

400g carbs 400g protein 100g fat - more than anough to grow for anyone.

GEAR used:
800mg testosterone (cypionate)
600mg equipose
300mg tren a
300mg masteron
1mg arimidex
4iu gh (1iu 30 min pre meal1 ; 2iu 60-90 min prew ; 1iu before bed)
10iu Humalog (training days and carb up days once a week)

NOW
If the goal is adding lean muscle - no cardio, only short, brief, intense workouts
If the goal is fat loss - remove carbs from first meal, and do cardio before
If the goald is accelerated fat loss - continue removing carbs from last carb meal, when fat loss stops - increase cardio a little bit, add T3, clen - this should be enough to make anyone shredded.

All 3 variables were incorporated in previous example, but the basic plan was as it is mentioned. Also subject got 1 carb up day every week (50-75g of carbs every meal every 2hours for 8meals 400-600g carbs with 2-4 iu's humalog 4 times a day, usually on off days) and cheat meal once a week.

Last edited:
Anyone can make gains with that much gear, gh and slin

2 grams a week !!!!

I just gained 5 pounds for typing that

fuk im glad gear allows me to hit 8% bf still eating chocolate and burgers

coz fuk thats one boring diet, id be one lean depressed mofo

I actually didnt think it was all that bad. Infact I just had a local friend run his diet by me and it almost looked like this to the T....and he was also asking me about slin and mast. ( Two things he never used before) I wonder if he didnt read this somewhere online and started to follow it. The diet is pretty much the same to the T....his cycle is pretty much the same to the T other then he is using sust and prop together for his test.

Now that I read this...I am going to keep on him to stick with it...he often changes his diet up every 3-4 weeks if he doesnt see big changes happening by then.

The only prob is we both having trouble finding humalog....found a few places online that says they will ship but I never used them before. Anyone can help a brother out shoot me a PM...I need to find some myself asap ...I been working with R lately but I train to late in the day. I been making it work but log would be so much easier for me to use.

that all looked really good to what ive seen. very similar diet to mine currently. Good gains, keep it up man!

fuk im glad gear allows me to hit 8% bf still eating chocolate and burgers

coz fuk thats one boring diet, id be one lean depressed mofo

I was kind of thinking the same thing, eating that good would be a prep diet for me haha!! (beginning of prep atleast)

Meal #2 had my stomach bubbling just from reading it.

Meal #2 had my stomach bubbling just from reading it.

bubbles would be coming out of me. broccoli and eggs both give me epic gas, let alone together at the same meal

Bump to the top to see if we can get some more feed back...

I checked with my boy tonight and his diet and this diet are close but not as close as I thought...however he is switching to this diet...told you guys he cant stick with something for long :banghead:

But I actually think this diet is better......I am not sure if I am going to have him run the slin shakes the same....or go with what Mike Arnold has wrote up in another slin thread??

Personally i don't see anything wrong with it and actually it all looks really solid. If Meal 2 gives you gas then substitute the same idea with something that does not give you gas i.e....chicken and salad etc.

Looks pretty good to me

Seems like a decent starting diet at any rate, and adjust as you go if needed. Cutting carbs from first and last meal make sense too for accelerated fat loss.
With a cheat meal and weekly refeed it wouldn't be too hard to stick too either.
I honestly kind of like it.

I mean think about it, you could have your cheat meal say Wed. after training in the middle of the week, and refeed on Sun. That way you are only ever a couple days out from a cheat meal or carb up.

The gear stack seems pretty reasonable as well. If you wanted to kick it up a notch though you could certainly use more GH and tren. If doing this for a prep diet you could lower the test and use prop, increase tren and mast and be golden.

I also didn't think you could lose fat while on slin too, or at least not like in the example the OP posted. That is very good results for 12 weeks.

It looks like the gh15 gear protocol. Lots of gear. Expensive and damaging but i am sure effective.

actually the drugs are not enough for the ammount of food he is going to consume. imo he will get fat, only time will tell...

Hes taking 2 grams of AAS and 28 ius of GH and 40ius of slin a week while consuming 4100cals/day and thats not enough juice?! How much do you think he should take?

Last edited:
not enough

thats alot of drugs. I am by no means pro or any where near for that matter but im a lean 220 and i make steady gains with less than a third of that and have never touched slin or gh. i could not imagine taking in so much he should be jacked .

I must try it:D

Hes taking 2 grams of AAS and 28 ius of GH and 40ius of slin a week while consuming 4100cals/day and thats not enough juice?! How much do you think he should take?

actually i would rather see him consume as much calories as he needs and not a set number, and keep the drugs as they are. if he want to get leaner at the same time, calories should be 2.5-3k and even this is a lot. i see striations on my 20" biceps(so quite lean) and i eat 2-2.2k calories a day. i personally doubt he will get leaner on so much calories and this drugs, just personal opinion...

What is the idea behind cycling carbs and fat every other meal??

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear