over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gained 20 lbs in 2.5 weeks!!!!!

jrmuscle

Banned
I just want to say hell yeah alin! i got to give you props. ive been on dbol and test from your site and i have to say i gained much of the weight i lost in basic training in only two weeks. ive been eating the way your site states to eat while on gear and ive been very smart and havent drank alcohol in 6 months so i am very ripped muscular and hard as rock, not to mention very strong. i still have 9 weeks to go and will gain very much weight the way i eat now. ALIN rocks his gear is the best and for the best price im his customer for life.

MIND BODY POWER ----- These are my best friends!!!!

jrmuscle said:
I just want to say hell yeah alin! i got to give you props. ive been on dbol and test from your site and i have to say i gained much of the weight i lost in basic training in only two weeks. ive been eating the way your site states to eat while on gear and ive been very smart and havent drank alcohol in 6 months so i am very ripped muscular and hard as rock, not to mention very strong. i still have 9 weeks to go and will gain very much weight the way i eat now. ALIN rocks his gear is the best and for the best price im his customer for life.

MIND BODY POWER ----- These are my best friends!!!![/QUOTE
1) hate to be the first to tell you that 18lbs of that gain is water.

2) I'm sure that he is going to be pleased that you let everyone know he is a supplier. Who hit you in the head with a hammer?

Tough Old Man said:
jrmuscle said:

2) I'm sure that he is going to be pleased that you let everyone know he is a supplier. Who hit you in the head with a hammer?

everybody knows he is a supplier, he is a sponsor of this site

sorry bro but don't hope to keep 20 lbs at the end of the cycle

don't want to be mean but stay real ok and continue to eat properly after ur cycle and do PCT correctly

Tough Old Man said:
jrmuscle said:

Bump this...........

I would guess less then 25% of that is quality weight gain. To say quote "Ive been on test and dbol FROM YOU SITE" is rediculous. This SITE doesn't sell any thing, please dont confuse that.

Tough Old Man said:
[

I think you got hit in the head with a hammer. Do you not see at the top of the page that Alin's ad is right there? No one gave away his secrets or anything. Seems like everything you post is an attempt to put someone down, but I've never seen you say anything useful.

BigBoyJ said:
I think you got hit in the head with a hammer. Do you not see at the top of the page that Alin's ad is right there? No one gave away his secrets or anything. Seems like everything you post is an attempt to put someone down, but I've never seen you say anything useful.

AMEN

Yes a sledge to me. My error and an apology to the poster. Have no idea what I was thinking. For some reason i was thinking Alin was just a dude in the states selling.

Again my apologies poster but I will still hang with the 18 lbs of water.

Tough Old Man said:
Yes a sledge to me. My error and an apology to the poster. Have no idea what I was thinking. For some reason i was thinking Alin was just a dude in the states selling.

Again my apologies poster but I will still hang with the 18 lbs of water.

Damn it, I thought you were gonna flame me. Now I don't know what the hell to say.:D

I was reading this thread and as I scrolled down I thought, Damn! this is heating up fast! and then BAMM! it fizzled! :D

i know im just pumped

i know most of it is water i just got pumped!! but i take two otc diueretics to cut most of the water weight and m done with the dbol on monday so i should have no problem keeping the water weight to a minimum and i did account for water weight too. in total ive put on 24 lbs in 2.5 weeks went from 162lbs to 186-187lbs it fluctuates up and down and i know alot is water but believe me alot is muscle. i dont count some of the weight at all because im losing fat and water weight every day due to nolva, anavar and otc diueretics because i hate the water weight and bloat, i am military and run 4 miles every other day. but i will do the proper pct and eat and train properly. i have a close friend wont say names that powerlifts pro and when i go to georgia ill cycle off for 10 weeks and order my real cylce of sust 250, deca, anadrol and for the last couple weeks hcg, clomid, nolva, and anavar. well thanks to all for ur support. and i just want to say i wouldnt be as stupid as to give someones name that wasnt already plastered all over the site man. but good looking out for others.

not funny man

Tough Old Man said:
jrmuscle said:

bro i really was hit in the head with a hammer and it fucked me for months so chill on the insults. peace love and gear baby thats what were here for

unless you have been taking in proper nutriton, I am sorry to say that you will watch that 20lbs flush right down the toilet when you cycle is over. good luck to you bro. I know a 20lb jump can be exciting..!;)

This is the typical paul Borrensson type gains. Massive weight gains in a month, followed by massive edema & estrogen related fat gains. Then when you stop, you piss the water out, the fat stays, since, well, it's FAT & your few pounds of muscle that you gains also slowly fade away since your body no longer has the massive dosages that he recommends to keep the new found muscle. Cycles like this are fairy tales cycles. They create instant weight gain, which is mostly due to water & fat & also greatly tax the body due to the mega doses in such a short period. Paul was a f***ing idiot & so is Author L Rhea, who just stole Paul's theorys & add in a bunch of medical mumbo jumbo to try & make it look "legit". The fact of the matter is that in BB, if you want good solid quality gains, you have to be in it for the long haul. Instant gratification cycles are just temporary edema & fat gain cycles.

actually no fat

Qwert said:
This is the typical paul Borrensson type gains. Massive weight gains in a month, followed by massive edema & estrogen related fat gains. Then when you stop, you piss the water out, the fat stays, since, well, it's FAT & your few pounds of muscle that you gains also slowly fade away since your body no longer has the massive dosages that he recommends to keep the new found muscle. Cycles like this are fairy tales cycles. They create instant weight gain, which is mostly due to water & fat & also greatly tax the body due to the mega doses in such a short period. Paul was a f***ing idiot & so is Author L Rhea, who just stole Paul's theorys & add in a bunch of medical mumbo jumbo to try & make it look "legit". The fact of the matter is that in BB, if you want good solid quality gains, you have to be in it for the long haul. Instant gratification cycles are just temporary edema & fat gain cycles.

well for one i didnt put anyfat on. i shed fat and i can see striations in my. and usually i cant see all these ripps and tears if i have alot of water weight. i look like ive been taking clen, and winny for weeks. i know if i dont eat properly which i am eating right, that my gains wont be legit but they are. and not all is water. and im in it for the long haul. i plan on juicing for a very long time actually until i weigh 260 lbs. and yes before anyone says anything i know to cylce on and off for as long as a cylce was if not longer. And if im on a so called crappy cylce then what should i take for my next cylce. im planning
wk 1-5 adrol 50 mg ed
wk 1-14 sust 250 , 750 mg a week
wk 1-10 eq or deca, 400 mg a week
wk 1-14 hcg , 400 iu a every 4 days
wk 9-14 winny tabs , 80 mg a day

wk 15 clomid/nolva, 100mg ed/40 mg ed
wk 16 clomid/nolva, 50 mg ed/30 mg ed
wk 17 clomid/nolva, 50 mg ed/ 20 mg ed

SOME BASH SOME SUPPORT---- quit the negativity.

Hey guys have you never seen pics of Gustavo, Gunter or Ronnie to name some, full of water and fat???

Let me tell you....this is the best part or the year when you feel huge, you cant put on your shoes, you cant even walk.

Yestarday i went to the mall and everybody was watching the freak bigheinz coming....

Leave quality gains and striations for countest time.....and please let the guy be happy!!!!

jrmuscle said:
well for one i didnt put anyfat on. i shed fat and i can see striations in my. and usually i cant see all these ripps and tears if i have alot of water weight. i look like ive been taking clen, and winny for weeks. i know if i dont eat properly which i am eating right, that my gains wont be legit but they are. and not all is water. and im in it for the long haul. i plan on juicing for a very long time actually until i weigh 260 lbs. and yes before anyone says anything i know to cylce on and off for as long as a cylce was if not longer. And if im on a so called crappy cylce then what should i take for my next cylce. im planning
wk 1-5 adrol 50 mg ed
wk 1-14 sust 250 , 750 mg a week
wk 1-10 eq or deca, 400 mg a week
wk 1-14 hcg , 400 iu a every 4 days
wk 9-14 winny tabs , 80 mg a day

wk 15 clomid/nolva, 100mg ed/40 mg ed
wk 16 clomid/nolva, 50 mg ed/30 mg ed
wk 17 clomid/nolva, 50 mg ed/ 20 mg ed

SOME BASH SOME SUPPORT---- quit the negativity.

Agree bro!!!!

Hey by the way, you have a very good genetic to get the 260 poudns with those low dosis.... any pics, good look bro!!!

Well, I don't know why people are having such a hard time believing that you could gain that much weight in that amount of time. Sure, a lot of it's water, but they have to remember this. If you were juicing before basic training and stopped during basic training, of course you lost a lot of weight. Now that training's over, you're juicing again and your body is just going back to it's previous state. I don't find anything hard to believe about that.

bigheinz said:
Agree bro!!!!

Hey by the way, you have a very good genetic to get the 260 poudns with those low dosis.... any pics, good look bro!!!

i have pics but no way to post them i have no scanner or digital camera. but i will once i get my 10,000 bonus and then i will post a few and maybe be even bigger.

MUSCLE IS LIFE!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner