over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaining muscle with 1500mg test and T3?

But even you yourself say if it is to high it reduces muscle gains. I'm sorry, but when my estrogen was to high all i noticed was water bloat like mad and a dead dick, not to mention not an ounce of muscle gain. Besides if it helped build muscle why the hell would just about everyone on this forum be trying to get it in the normal range?

Yes TOO much is not good, that's what the AI is for but take an AI when it's not needed and your going to lower your estrogen too much. That's why people complain that arimidex hinders their gains because they have either taken too much or they didn't need it in the first place so their estrogen is too low. So I just take it when I notice any estrogen related sides.

I think supplements are better for muscle building

It is very common that supplements known as the origin of the muscle building circles. Supplements are quite necessary in muscle building for the enlargement of muscles. I m also using a supplement for body building that i got from here **broken link removed** and i found very positive results. Please consult with your coach to select a suitable supplement for your body.

I say lower the test and add an anabolic, I didn't like anything over 600mg test. But it's a completely individual thing that you need to experiment with, that being said that is a lot for a 3rd cycle, no need for that yet. What was your past cycle doses?

I'm under the notion 25mcg of T3 or less will only shut down your natural production, possibly leaving you with less than your body normally produces....lose-lose there.

I'd do 50!!

25 will be good for about 4-6 weeks. Then the body will have adjusted and be shut down or very suppressed. Take 6-10mcg if you want to avoid this. Or take 40-50mcg after 6weeks at 25.

It entirely depends on your previous gear history and your current level of development. Anyone who makes a blanket statement saying "sure!" hasn't considered all the details.

I hear so many conflicting info on T3 shutting your natty levels down. Well, pretty much everyone says that it does, but once you stop taking it, many people claim that your natty levels go right back to normal within a very short period of time. So what's the deal?

1500mg of test is not unreasonable. If he said he did 750mg of test, 500mg deca and 40mg dbol a day nobody would say shit. Well guess what, they are both a total of 1.5g of gear per week....
And the 1.5g of test is actually healthier than the other!

To answer the question, I think T3 is not a good idea. Keep your diet clean, add some masteron or proviron and maybe a low dose AI. You'll stay fuller, dryer, and feel better this way. Just my 2cents....

its not really a dangerous cycle per say it all depends on how good your response to test is. Everyone has the one or two compounds they respond best to. It cheap and dont stand to cause a lot of side optimal for gains maybe not.
The biggest argument against such a cycle is test alone generally isnt regarded as one of the most aesthetically pleasing compounds. It is cheap and works them are pretty good pluses lol

Last edited:
Was just wondering if anyone has had good muscle gains whilst taking T3?
I'm thinking of doing a 1500mg test only cycle and adding some T3 to help keep gains clean or maybe burn some fat. The more I read on this the more confused I'm getting as to if its a good idea or not.
Any answers would be appreciated and it would be great if any of you guys have ever done this before. Thanks

Yes, you will make good gains. 50mcg of T3 a day will not hurt your gains at all with that much test. You may actually get better gains with T3 since it increases protein synthesis.

I hear so many conflicting info on T3 shutting your natty levels down. Well, pretty much everyone says that it does, but once you stop taking it, many people claim that your natty levels go right back to normal within a very short period of time. So what's the deal?

If your thyroid is working correctly then you should recover in 3-14 days. If it's slow to begin with it may not.

You're on the right track with the Ear Temp thing. I've got a fair bit of experience with T3. More than I'd like, because it took forever to get it right. T3 seems to be the most fickle thing I've ever used.

IME, it takes a lot more T3 to burn fat than 25mcg. 25mcg will just quickly leave you with less than you'd normally produce. The first few days, it seems like it's working, because it's on top of your normal production. After that, you're guessing.

What worked? This. Anything less than this and I'd skip it. Got this from an overseas board (where I live) It's a pretty commonly used protocol based on body temp. I've also posted it over at AnaSci.

BTW, SHBG is known to be a hormone transporter nowadays IIRC, not the evil stopper of gains it was once thought to be.

Anyway, T3:

""1. take your morning temp (in ear thermometer) before leaving bed 5 mornings in a row..
2. start your t3 use, 50-100mcg/day
3. keep measuring your temp.
4. after 5 days if your temp is not 0.3-0.6 higher, (so, from 98.6 to between 99.1 and 99.6 for non metric folks) take another 25mcg, if not higher in another 5 days, take another 25mcg. Most shouldn't need more than 150mcg total.
5. keep measuring your temp.
6. when your temp drops 0.6deg 3xmornings in a row- is the temp lower than when you started? if not you have just started to down regulate your own production.

Stop and you will have no rebound; if its lower than when you started, you will have a little rebound, unless you keep your diet tight- keep measuring, and when your temp goes back to your baseline, your thyroid has recovered full function.

Run it 2 days on 2 days off and have not had a temp drop in over 6 months...

if you run daily, you will lose fat faster, but may get a temp drop and some rebound. your choice.""

Hope this helps someone.

Also, you should ONLY use pharm T3. Pharm T3 is so cheap there's no reason not to. T3 is extremely hard to dose accurately, I wouldn't trust any UGL to do it properly. I have heard of people getting seriously sick and hospitalized from UGL T3. Who knows what they're putting in that stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131