over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaining muscle with 1500mg test and T3?

Yeah I've invested in a blood pressure monitor because I read about that whilst on my last cycle. I've also bought a ear thermometer for when I start the t3 to keep an eye on my body temperature.
Thanks anyway mate

For anyone that is interested in the reason behind me wanting to try T3 with a high test cycle here is what I've researched.
T3 increases the amount of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) in your blood, which in turn brings up the amount of free testosterone (and other AAS) that is able to act on a cellular level. So, at low doses it works well when bulking. Stay at or below 25mcg per day, and use it for no longer than 6-8 weeks. It will also help with protien metabolism, and keep your Bf down to managable levels.

I think I know enough to go ahead with this cycle now so I will be starting it in a few days. I'll be keeping a log of the cycle and will post it on this site along with some before and after pics so that we can all see what happens.

You have to do a google search for "building the perfect beast" by Arthur L Rea and somebody might have posted a PDF. I can tell you swiper, a pretty famous member at I think RX has been on high dose test and t3 for years. The guy is huge and lean.

He says bare essentials are high test, t3 and hgh for a massive lean physique all the time.

He posts in here as well under the name ironville.

I remember that rx thread it was damn good.

For anyone that is interested in the reason behind me wanting to try T3 with a high test cycle here is what I've researched.
T3 increases the amount of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) in your blood, which in turn brings up the amount of free testosterone (and other AAS) that is able to act on a cellular level. So, at low doses it works well when bulking. Stay at or below 25mcg per day, and use it for no longer than 6-8 weeks. It will also help with protien metabolism, and keep your Bf down to managable levels.

I think I know enough to go ahead with this cycle now so I will be starting it in a few days. I'll be keeping a log of the cycle and will post it on this site along with some before and after pics so that we can all see what happens.

i dont think you understand how SHBG works, lol

i also think the "taking less than 25 mcg t3 wont affect your thyroid" thing is bullshit.

i dont think you understand how SHBG works, lol

i also think the "taking less than 25 mcg t3 wont affect your thyroid" thing is bullshit.

I've read up a good amount about SHBG but I'm always willing to learn more. What do you know that I won't?
Everybody has different opinions on what's bullshit and whats not in this game, I just want to try it for myself so I know the facts.

Last edited:
He posts in here as well under the name ironville.

I remember that rx thread it was damn good.

Cheers for that pal I'll look for him later

I'm under the notion 25mcg of T3 or less will only shut down your natural production, possibly leaving you with less than your body normally produces....lose-lose there.

I'd do 50!!

Just do what gunsmith recommended. Keep it simple bro. IMO yes, t3 will help keep you lean, but it can also flatten you out. T3 is a no go In my opinion always. T4 only when gh and igf is in the equation. 1.2 grams is not a ridiculous amount either. Don't even run an AI. That shit is so fuckin overrated too. Know your body. Keep an AI around just incase, but I run over a gram of test and over 1.5 grams of additional compounds stacked with it all the time. Never used an AI. I know tons of guys that are the same. I like lots of estrogen. It helps me grow.
FOOD is how you controll the way your body looks. FOOD FoOD FOOD!!!! Lol

T3 makes it hard for me to sleep. not the best feeling...just keep diet in check like stated and you shouldn't need it. I am using it now because I'm in a contest prep....

I'm under the notion 25mcg of T3 or less will only shut down your natural production, possibly leaving you with less than your body normally produces....lose-lose there.

I'd do 50!!

Yes that's what I thought, then I started reading that doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, it’s common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat.
There's people that say this is bullshit but have never done it and there are those that claim to have done it and had excellent results.
At the end if the day I'm not going to do myself any harm trying it, at most I'm going to loose out on gains if it is bullshit. But I'll never know unless I try, I'm going to get bloods done during cycle to see what my levels are like.
I was kind of hoping someone on here had done it and could explain there results. We used to think that you needed at least double the amount of test to tren to help with sides but since Dr g wrote his post we now know its the exact opposite.

Yeah I alway keep an AI on hand but have never had to use it so far. I'll keep an eye on things like you say and when I need it I'll take it.

try dosing ED or EOD, basically as frequent as comfortable, to help keep your aromatase down and keep your AI use to a minimum... 12.5-25mcg/day of t3 as others have mentioned is a good range to help with metabolic purposes and protein syntehesis etc

Estrogen helps you grow, that is a new one to me or unless you mean grow as in fat.

Estrogen increases AR sensitivity to androgens.
Estrogen also plays a vital roll in igf production and glucose metabolism, as well as sex drive.
Haven't you heard of people saying their gains slowed or stopped altogether when introducing an AI? Or when taking letro their sex drive plummeted?
You need estrogen to grow. Too much is a bad thing yes, but not enough can be just as bad. Ideally you want to keep it within baseline levels, but I feel being slightly higher on a bulk benefits me, and I'm sure their are others that can chime in that agree.

Estrogen helps you grow, that is a new one to me or unless you mean grow as in fat.

I love the way smart arse pricks chime in on here when in fact you don't know shit. Here's a quick lesson on Estrogen effects on muscle gain for ya pal.

So how can a female hormone help (not fat!) muscle gain? It actually does it through a variety of ways. Research has shown that it increases the mitogen activated protein kinase cascade, localized IGF-1, and an increase in system growth hormone levels.
The protein kinase cascade is an important reaction for IGF-1 and insulin to cause their anabolic effect. The raising of Growth hormone as a result of estrogen, also plays a synergistic role with testosterone and other anabolic hormones. Estrogen also helps in the process of retaining water, which can help cell volumization and ultimately leads to increased protein synthesis.
Does this mean then that increasing estrogen levels is a good thing for bodybuilders? Absolutely not. High levels of estrogen has a variety of negative health effects on males and will actually reduce muscle gains, if the ratio of estrogen to testosterone is high. What we are saying is that estrogen does help muscle gains, provided it’s in a near balanced ratio with testosterone(not very low or too high).

Maybe you should be questioning your knowledge in this game rather than others.

I've read up a good amount about SHBG but I'm always willing to learn more. What do you know that I won't?
Everybody has different opinions on what's bullshit and whats not in this game, I just want to try it for myself so I know the facts.

SHBG binds testosterone, leaving you with LESS to be active.
more SHBG = less testosterone. taking t3 to increase SHBG is not really an advantage, lol.
reducing SHBG or taking something with high binding affinity to SHBG (such as DHT derivatives) is good.

I'd do 50!!

exactly this

I love the way smart arse pricks chime in on here when in fact you don't know shit. Here's a quick lesson on Estrogen effects on muscle gain for ya pal.

So how can a female hormone help (not fat!) muscle gain? It actually does it through a variety of ways. Research has shown that it increases the mitogen activated protein kinase cascade, localized IGF-1, and an increase in system growth hormone levels.
The protein kinase cascade is an important reaction for IGF-1 and insulin to cause their anabolic effect. The raising of Growth hormone as a result of estrogen, also plays a synergistic role with testosterone and other anabolic hormones. Estrogen also helps in the process of retaining water, which can help cell volumization and ultimately leads to increased protein synthesis.
Does this mean then that increasing estrogen levels is a good thing for bodybuilders? Absolutely not. High levels of estrogen has a variety of negative health effects on males and will actually reduce muscle gains, if the ratio of estrogen to testosterone is high. What we are saying is that estrogen does help muscle gains, provided it’s in a near balanced ratio with testosterone(not very low or too high).

Maybe you should be questioning your knowledge in this game rather than others.

^^^ well said

SHBG binds testosterone, leaving you with LESS to be active.
more SHBG = less testosterone. taking t3 to increase SHBG is not really an advantage, lol.
reducing SHBG or taking something with high binding affinity to SHBG (such as DHT derivatives) is good.

exactly this

AMEN!

its funny how a T3 question turns into such an emotional thread. i'm guessing this T3 thread is getting a bunch of contest prep guys that just want to eat! lol Sorry i added nothing to this thread in the way of an answer...just an observation. Peace guys!

Does this mean then that increasing estrogen levels is a good thing for bodybuilders? Absolutely not. High levels of estrogen has a variety of negative health effects on males and will actually reduce muscle gains, if the ratio of estrogen to testosterone is high.

But even you yourself say if it is to high it reduces muscle gains. I'm sorry, but when my estrogen was to high all i noticed was water bloat like mad and a dead dick, not to mention not an ounce of muscle gain. Besides if it helped build muscle why the hell would just about everyone on this forum be trying to get it in the normal range?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131