over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaining Size and keeping gut in check

gorilla2015

Registered
How does one keep their gut in check when bulking .. even with GH ? My question is that you need calories to gain size...not enough calories means no gains but how do the pro's or even the average joe bodybuilder gain size and keep their waist from blowing up ? or can it be even done without the best genetics ? im talking about going from 240/250 up to 270/280 or higher.. how do you gain the size and keep the waist in check even while taking 10 ius of rips daily ??? you need the volume of food to get there and then even hold the weight but the waist has to grow as well.....Im not talking about having a 8 pack at these high weight gains but just not looking like u swallowed a keg either ! LOL

How does one keep their gut in check when bulking .. even with GH ? My question is that you need calories to gain size...not enough calories means no gains but how do the pro's or even the average joe bodybuilder gain size and keep their waist from blowing up ? or can it be even done without the best genetics ? im talking about going from 240/250 up to 270/280 or higher.. how do you gain the size and keep the waist in check even while taking 10 ius of rips daily ??? you need the volume of food to get there and then even hold the weight but the waist has to grow as well.....Im not talking about having a 8 pack at these high weight gains but just not looking like u swallowed a keg either ! LOL

Try eating small yet more frequent meals.

Also, keeping digestion running smoothly will help too im sure. Making sure to get enough fiber will help push everything through to alleviate some constipation related distention.

Try eating small yet more frequent meals.

This, and as small a calorie surplus to grow slowly as possible. Digestive enzymes can help a little bit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've accepted it as an inevitable consequence of bulking

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think this is due to all the food that sits in your gut and intestines, the body just has a hard time digesting it all, things that have worked for me include taking a good probiotic, digestive enzymes with every meal, Miralax, Metamucil twice a day, couple serving of green veggies a day and lots of water, all this helps but with the amount of food it takes to grow to a massive size its almost impossible to completely avoid distention.

Like said previously, try digestive enzymes with each of your meals and also try little smaller portions per sitting but more frequent sittings throughout the day. I have heard that a product called "engorge" works awesome for this.

I had that problem just getting to 240 from 220. my gut was all protruding even tho my abs were showing. it was ridiculous.
im talking 39 inches around on about 4200 calories a day. I cut calories per meal and im taking source naturals enzymes and I have no bloated or excessive full feelings. I wont measure for another week, but on visual only it def has gone down.

instead of bulking up 25 lbs of fat to diet down and gain 4 lbs of muscle, why not just increase protein and fats just enough to gain the muscle without the fat?

instead of bulking up 25 lbs of fat to diet down and gain 4 lbs of muscle, why not just increase protein and fats just enough to gain the muscle without the fat?

I dunno man, I mean that sounds like a lot of work and all.

I made the same suggestion on Elite fitness about 15 years ago and pretty much got laughed of the board.

so how many calories over maintenance daily do you recommend?

every fitness chick uses GH and none of them have guts. .. It's the insulin. HGH by itself will make your waist tighter

ask Tony Freeman

every fitness chick uses GH and none of them have guts. .. It's the insulin. HGH by itself will make your waist tighter

You're comparing females @1-2iu to males who do 5-10x as much year round. Gh increases IGF....IGF receptor sites are highly concentrated in the gut. Your posts are really bizarre, presumptuous, and not helpful at all thus far.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You're comparing females @1-2iu to males who do 5-10x as much year round. Gh increases IGF....IGF receptor sites are highly concentrated in the gut. Your posts are really bizarre, presumptuous, and not helpful at all thus far.

Knight, do you think gh has caused your stomach to grow at all. I do find a little more stomach bloat using gh when bulking if i don't eat clean but can honestly Say when I diet down even with gh waist is as tight as ever. Can get to 29 inch still and that's being lean but not 5% or anything silly like that. Mabey 8%. I've used a lot of gh over last few years. Think id hit 28 inch easy if in contest shape as I hold my fat in lower belly/ lower Back. I don't compete though so never pushed that hard.

Knight, do you think gh has caused your stomach to grow at all. I do find a little more stomach bloat using gh when bulking if i don't eat clean but can honestly Say when I diet down even with gh waist is as tight as ever. Can get to 29 inch still and that's being lean but not 5% or anything silly like that. Mabey 8%. I've used a lot of gh over last few years. Think id hit 28 inch easy if in contest shape as I hold my fat in lower belly/ lower Back. I don't compete though so never pushed that hard.

I'm not sure...sometimes I think yes, sometimes I think no. I haven't REALLY dieted in yrs so we will see. I'm sure it's nothing drastic since I haven't used a ton.

so how many calories over maintenance daily do you recommend?

I wish I could answer this Pressing but I honestly don't have the knowledge. There are so many variables and everybody is different. Suppose you took in 3500 extra calories per week in carbs and I took in 3500 extra calories per week in protein. We couldn't possibly have the same result but science tells us it takes 3500 additional calories to gain 1 lb. How do you optimize your nutrition to guarantee it will be all lean mass? What is your metabolism compared to mine? What does your hormone level natural or gear look like? My point in this thread though is....is it really necessary to "bulk" and put on the majority of the new body weight in fat to gain a few pounds of muscle or can one optimize diet, training, sleep, hormones etc. to gain clean muscle only? I think it can be done and it seems so much healthier to me to put it on slowly and steadily.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws