over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaining some serious muscle

Mr_M

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm finally back on aas after being off for almost 7 months.... Started with some test only, which is already great after being off so long :D Planning to stay on for some time. Input would be greatly appreciated!

Want to start some tren but i'm really scared about my hairline since i've used 200mg of tren with 500mg test in the past which was a disaster for my hairline. Figured Tren A would be better if I want to give it another try. I'm planning to switch to Tren E if the hairloss isn't too much. And trying low test with tren for the first time to combat some sides i get from tren..

This is going to be my cycle:

1-6 Test E 600mg EW
7-11 Tren A 75mg EOD
7- 18 Test E 150mg EW
12-18 Tren E 300/400mg EW

Bridge 6 weeks on 200mg Test E EW
1-14 Test 750mg EW
1-14 Bold 600mg EW

Also running 2mg Finasteride ED and AI if i get too bloated.

200lbs, 9/10% bf right now, hoping to gain at least 20/25pounds while staying lean.

Last edited:
0 response/input? Wow, this must be a great cycle then :D

You're gonna drop test after week 6 ? huh ?

You're gonna drop test after week 6 ? huh ?

Want to try the tren with low dose test, see if that will cause less tren sides. Running test right now on 600mg, wasnt really planning to do tren but now I started, running tren seems irresistable:rolleyes:

Last edited:
dont drop the test week 6. say goodbye to your libido. get some caber btw

If worried about hair loss-Speaking from experience I'd add in rogaine 15% and polysirbate 80.

Run high dose tb500 throughout if u can.

Last edited:
dont drop the test week 6. say goodbye to your libido. get some caber btw
So how do you suggest I should implement the low test+tren? After my bridge? Libido thing isn't such a problem... don't have a gf right now haha

If worried about hair loss-Speaking from experience I'd add in rogaine 15% and polysirbate 80.

Run high dose tb500 throughout if u can.

I am using nizoral, minoxidil(rogaine) and finasteride, hope this will help a bit. TB500 is hard to get, but have heard some good things about it. Maybe something for the future, but thanks for the suggestions!

From what I see, he's not dropping Test after 6 weeks. Just raising Tren and lowering Test.

Low Test with Tren works well for controlling sides from Tren and TRT levels of Test have my libido in good shape. Been doing this for some time off and on.

On the hairline, it's a crapshoot. If you're prone to it, it's going eventually, Bro.
Tren shouldn't mess with your hairline too bad, no DHT conversion. But one thing I can recommend is getting on a few grams of Pantothenic Acid per day. Tren has been giving me slight bacne (which I've never had on any cycle before) and Pantothenic acid combats is well, plus lowering Prolactin and keeps you dry as a bone (no bloat).

But start it early....better to void any acne than deal with it. It's a bitch.

From what I see, he's not dropping Test after 6 weeks. Just raising Tren and lowering Test.

Low Test with Tren works well for controlling sides from Tren and TRT levels of Test have my libido in good shape. Been doing this for some time off and on.

On the hairline, it's a crapshoot. If you're prone to it, it's going eventually, Bro.
Tren shouldn't mess with your hairline too bad, no DHT conversion. But one thing I can recommend is getting on a few grams of Pantothenic Acid per day. Tren has been giving me slight bacne (which I've never had on any cycle before) and Pantothenic acid combats is well, plus lowering Prolactin and keeps you dry as a bone (no bloat).

But start it early....better to void any acne than deal with it. It's a bitch.

First of all; thank you for your help!

Ok so my libido won't be crushed... found that hard to believe on tren and some test.
Tren did mess with my hairline... but I am prepared to give it another shot (hadn't start using finasteride,minoxidil,nizoral back then). But it would be great if i could use tren more often, so we will see.
Have some roaccutane which I use whenever the acne starts, which works very fast in my case. The pantothenic acid (vit B5) is a better option, so this is a good oppurtunity to give that a try.

Be careful with finasteride, a study shown it is capable of producing permanent libido issues. (ED)

Even though I have never encountered anyone to have the problem, just thought you should be aware.

600mg of test with gh is nothing but with tren is probably too much,

if you are worried about your hairline you could try low test high npp and maybe eq or something else that you like and have no hairloss from

I would change Test E 300-400 mg EW. Each person is different.......

Finasteride will do nothing to stop hair loss. Avodart(dutasteride) is the one that stops DHT action in the scalp and skin. Studies have shown that it blocks over 80% of the conversion to DHT by androgens. It also raises your testosterone levels.

Be careful with finasteride, a study shown it is capable of producing permanent libido issues. (ED)

Even though I have never encountered anyone to have the problem, just thought you should be aware.

Exactly, I read one article saying there is a class action suit against the makers. Some men report they could not even have sex years later.

Supposedly the libido never returns once it's lost from this either.

I would be more than pissed if I jumped in not knowing what this stuff could potentially do.

I just read the study not long ago, I'll try and post it later.

i know guys, I'm going to be honest with you guys. I AM part of the 0,1% who is having this issues! Little embaressed to talk about it but I guess it's better to inform you guys about this possibility.

First of all, I am a very young guy... and off aas my libido is very fucked to be blunt.
Had a gorgeous girlfriend a few months ago. And sex wasn't going like I wanted...Getting a 100% good boner was impossible, and i couldn't keep it hard the whole time. When I use finasteride, i don't even have a morning boner!!

As soon as I stopped the finasteride, this was getting better but my hairloss was so bad that I decided to using it again after 5/6 weeks. I am very vain, so my hair is really important to me! And on aas, everything seems to be working better even when i'm on finasteride.

My test levels are in normal range btw, so it must be the finasteride!!

Edit: and my libido is very low also, but this doesn't seem to make a difference in me chasing the ladies all the time, thank god!! :D

Last edited:
Finasteride will do nothing to stop hair loss. Avodart(dutasteride) is the one that stops DHT action in the scalp and skin. Studies have shown that it blocks over 80% of the conversion to DHT by androgens. It also raises your testosterone levels.

3 questions:

1. What is TB500

2. Avodart is that much better then finasteride? I heard it was harsh

3. Where do you get 15% minoxidil/rogain?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws