YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gaining weight on a calorie deficit. Thoughts?

When you say "bloated" do you mean like water retention bloated or bloated in the stomach.??
My training partner was steady losing about 1 pound every 10 days for 6 weeks during her prep eating pretty much there same stuff she had been eating all off season just a little less and nothing off plan then suddenly she stopped losing and gain a couple pounds and held it for 2 weeks.!!
We incorporated a little more cardio and reduced 150 calories and after 10 days nothing budged but she was definitely bloated in her stomach. She did a 24hr fast and felt way better then did a week of PSMF and was making great progress. When we added carbs back , boom stomach bloated. We narrowed it down to the oats and brown rice she was have for meal 1-2. We swapped those carbs for fruit and everything went back to normal. Now any time she eats oats she gets terrible gas and stomach bloat even though she had eaten them for years.
I think her body just built an intolerance or something to them.

So maybe look at her diet and change one thing at a time , a protein powder , protein or carb source ect.
I am the exact same way with oats now, cant eat them after I've eaten them all my life (and loved them). I stick with with white rice, sweet potatoes, some red potatoe here and there and fruit.

Are you a deep sleeper?

She might be waking up in the middle of the night when you’re dead asleep eating her face off lmao
Lmao she gets mad when I tell her that; she gets sensitive when I ask if she’s eating behind my back.. I know she’s not. I’m a light sleeper. She’s a deep sleeper , no way this girl gets up

When you say "bloated" do you mean like water retention bloated or bloated in the stomach.??
My training partner was steady losing about 1 pound every 10 days for 6 weeks during her prep eating pretty much there same stuff she had been eating all off season just a little less and nothing off plan then suddenly she stopped losing and gain a couple pounds and held it for 2 weeks.!!
We incorporated a little more cardio and reduced 150 calories and after 10 days nothing budged but she was definitely bloated in her stomach. She did a 24hr fast and felt way better then did a week of PSMF and was making great progress. When we added carbs back , boom stomach bloated. We narrowed it down to the oats and brown rice she was have for meal 1-2. We swapped those carbs for fruit and everything went back to normal. Now any time she eats oats she gets terrible gas and stomach bloat even though she had eaten them for years.

So maybe look at her diet and change one thing at a time , a protein powder , protein or carb source ect.
stomach bloat.. she has trouble with constipation but she’s been having regular BM recently.
the only carbs in her diet are 1/4 cup white rice and her strawberries and blueberries.
So today I dropped her rice; left her fruits in and added more calories from fats. went back to 3x cardio sessions .. hopefully this is the right move.. I’m probably gonna try the day fast and see if her bloat goes away.

Is she taking any gear? I’ve heard similar experiences where a women has unexplainably started putting on weight, come to find out her var was actually dbol, or primo was actually test.
No gear .. I would never put a woman on any juice

stomach bloat.. she has trouble with constipation but she’s been having regular BM recently.
the only carbs in her diet are 1/4 cup white rice and her strawberries and blueberries.
So today I dropped her rice; left her fruits in and added more calories from fats. went back to 3x cardio sessions .. hopefully this is the right move.. I’m probably gonna try the day fast and see if her bloat goes away.

What are her protein sources??
I've heard people have had similar issues with different meats and eggs.
I get gawd awful gas if I eat more than a few ounces of pork

What are her protein sources??
I've heard people have had similar issues with different meats and eggs.
I get gawd awful gas if I eat more than a few ounces of pork
steak; chicken and eggs..

the only reason why I don’t think it’s her food because the first 4 weeks she kept losing weight and had 0 allergy or reaction to any her food and then all of a sudden started gaining almost 15 pounds

Yes Gunsmith, so many little things can make a huge difference.

Carbs and bloating . . . funny story.

For years I thought, and my experience told me (when I was way younger), that all carbs were alike. And we
all know that is not the case. I found this out for sure, the hard way, last October and November when my
wife and I were in Tanzania and Seychelles.

In Tanzania we were fed rice twice a day, lunch and dinner. Meat being expensive it was never a main course.
But carbs and fats were never in short supply. (If you have never had a avocado right off the tree in
Tanzania you are really missing something. They are the size of soft balls.) When we climbed Mt. Meru the
carbs were great. When my wife went off and climbed Kilimanjaro (I have done it before), I chartered a plane
and went off to went off to Selous Game Reserve and then to Ruaha National Park. Heaps of food at the game
lodges and I love my rice and I had as much as I wanted when I was away. Now . . . sitting in a Land Rover
12 hours a day chasing game with my only exercise being the lifting a 6lb. camera and lens all day for 10 days
does not exactly qualify as exercise.

When I hooked back up with my wife in Arusha she could not believe the gut (bloat?) on me. And now that she
mentioned it, I couldn't either. I have never in my life experienced such a thing. On safari together for the
next couple of weeks, I really watched my portion control and by the time we hit the beaches in Seychelles
and was in more control of what I ate, I was soon back to where I started . . . which isn't saying much.

Oats I love. Rice I love even more. But man oh man, in the quantities I was consuming them, without meaning-
ful exercise, my stomach just grew like I was pregnant. Eating the same number of calories of other carbs, I have
never had a problem keeping my stomach in check.

Yes, all carbs are not created equal.

Menstrual period...time of the month?

you say she suddenly gained 10 pounds back plus some sounds like water

I am the exact same way with oats now, cant eat them after I've eaten them all my life (and loved them). I stick with with white rice, sweet potatoes, some red potatoe here and there and fruit.
Same situation, I use the cream of rice instead of the oatmeal

Same situation, I use the cream of rice instead of the oatmeal

I too am like this - I love oats, and I do well with steel cut most of the time, but any other type seems to just sit in my stomach for hours.

I took the plunge on Rice N Grinds and absolutely love it.

Say something productive or shut yo pie hole

you've been offered the only two possibilities

1. she's gained a ton of water weight
2. she's cheating on her diet

im guessing you don't see her every waking moment of the day... if so, there's no way you can possibly know for a fact that she's not cheating on her diet.

doesn't matter how much she argues against it.. i've personally had women tell me that they believed that 'if no one saw them eat it, they didn't eat it'

yeah.. some of them are that far deep in denial.

maybe she's following the meals that you have set out for her, but she's eating double portions of them.

you've been offered the only two possibilities

1. she's gained a ton of water weight
2. she's cheating on her diet

im guessing you don't see her every waking moment of the day... if so, there's no way you can possibly know for a fact that she's not cheating on her diet.

doesn't matter how much she argues against it.. i've personally had women tell me that they believed that 'if no one saw them eat it, they didn't eat it'

maybe she's following the meals that you have set out for her, but she's eating double portions of them.
Is that Little Slice in there?:unsure:

I agree though. Chances are shes eating snacks or just simply eating portions that are too big since she gained 10 plus pounds. Thats a lot of weight for someone her size. Heck, it would take a lot for me to put on 10 lbs in a short time and I weigh 230.

^^^we get it; "fatties ..you can't trust'em" ..lol

^^^just some thoughts for consideration/discussion;

..constipation is a classic sign of high estrogen (..and/or dominance)
..high estrogen would/could cause water retention
..dieting, or disturbing one's "status quo" can be very stressful to the system & this can give rise to estrogen & cortisol
(..both could be the underlying culprits of water retention)

^^^maybe run some labs to help picture into better prospective??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131