YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gaining weight on a calorie deficit. Thoughts?

I know it's been said, but after my experiences, unless I'm with a person 24/7 and the results don't match with the REPORTED eating, I don't believe her.
I had a similar issue with an ex and always believed her, until I got to her place one day earlier than usual, and had a "Johnny Sack catches Ginny" moment.

If there's nothing of note showing up in the hormonal panels...

I know it's been said, but after my experiences, unless I'm with a person 24/7 and the results don't match with the REPORTED eating, I don't believe her.
I had a similar issue with an ex and always believed her, until I got to her place one day earlier than usual, and had a "Johnny Sack catches Ginny" moment.

If there's nothing of note showing up in the hormonal panels...
My ex-wife lied to me all the time about it. I was helping her lose weight and later found several stashes of chocolate hidden in the apartment. She had lost over 20 lbs then all of the sudden started putting it back on. She was in the gym with me too exercising just like before. I asked her point blank several times, even after I found the stashes, and she lied to me straight to my face.

Was no surprise when she had an affair and lied to me about that too.

Seeing that this was just within 2 weeks ago, her menstrual period could easily have her gain 5-10 pounds....

If not this, I agree with the others.

^^^we get it; "fatties ..you can't trust'em" ..lol

^^^just some thoughts for consideration/discussion;

..constipation is a classic sign of high estrogen (..and/or dominance)
..high estrogen would/could cause water retention
..dieting, or disturbing one's "status quo" can be very stressful to the system & this can give rise to estrogen & cortisol
(..both could be the underlying culprits of water retention)

^^^maybe run some labs to help picture into better prospective??

We did labs. Estrogen is normal

found out her progesterone is really low.. now reading about it and it did looks promising to correct it. so she has an appointment

How quick did she lose the first 10 pounds ? Besides the calorie def Is her diet and training similar to this year round or is this new for her?

Lol I love women but they've always driven me completely insane if I ever coached them, which is odd because some guys prefer training women. Could never get them to be honest with me about what they're eating. And yes, I'm totally aware of hormonal fluctuations, I'm talking about actually finding out they've been eating and gaining like a baby whale, then telling me they don't know what's going on. The secret eating is real, if no one saw them, they didn't do it.

"I've never cheated on my diet except that time you let me have what I wanted that night"

BITCH THERE ARE PIZZA BOXES ALL OVER THE FUCKIN PLACE

Kinda with everyone else here.. I've seen weight loss stall before even when going to drastic measures, but never have I seen it miraculously jump 10lbs on a deficit. And you should be able to tell from looking at her if its water or fat.

I would pick up Lyle McDonald's The Women's Book. Literally an entire book dedicated to the fucking confusing science of dieting down a chick lol

We did labs. Estrogen is normal

found out her progesterone is really low.. now reading about it and it did looks promising to correct it. so she has an appointment

I would pick up Lyle McDonald's The Women's Book. Literally an entire book dedicated to the fucking confusing science of dieting down a chick lol

Lol Lyle might make fun of it, but he did the fitness industry a great favor. For the longest time, women were just considered small men.

if she gets her period around these days then it's totally normal ,another thing i noticed ,female are easily affected by cortisol and hold alot of water weight ...let her have couple low carb rest days with good night sleep and she should drop all that weight next morning ,given she is not on her period or a week close to it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws