over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gains stopped

rrozell

Registered
heres my cycle
week 1-12 test e 500mg and deca 400mg
week 1-4 dbol 30mg day
week 8-12 winny 50 mg day

i am in week 7 and my gains have stopped. what should i do. i was thinking about raising the test to 750 or 1000mg week???? any suggestions please.

in fact i put on all the weight in the first 4 weeks wheni was on the dbol.

Check you deit/training. This is proly why you're not growing, Its not the gear

You've reached your saturation (loading) point. I'ts the same analogy as filling a glass with water, with the glass being your body and the gear as the water. Pouring more gear in will not make you more full, see the picture?

I stop growing after 3-4 weeks too
Even on longer esthers which are not supposed to 'kick in' around that time according to the 'experts'

Note the sarcasm

"You've reached your saturation (loading) point. I'ts the same analogy as filling a glass with water, with the glass being your body and the gear as the water. Pouring more gear in will not make you more full, see the picture?"

i understand where you are going with this. but could it be that all of the gains so far are from the dbol and the test is just starting to kick in??? i know that noone knows 100% but a possibility?

Bump up the cals bro.

rrozell said:
heres my cycle
week 1-4 dbol 30mg day

i am in week 7 and my gains have stopped. what should i do. i was thinking about raising the test to 750 or 1000mg week???? any suggestions please.

rrozell said:
"You've reached your saturation (loading) point. I'ts the same analogy as filling a glass with water, with the glass being your body and the gear as the water. Pouring more gear in will not make you more full, see the picture?"

i understand where you are going with this. but could it be that all of the gains so far are from the dbol and the test is just starting to kick in??? i know that noone knows 100% but a possibility?

The gains from a steroid cycle are just water to begin with. Increased cellular hydration contributes to increases in protein sysnthesis. The gains have stopped, that means thats all the weight,"water weight" youre going to gain from the cycle, The test 'kicked in' from the first day you shot it. If you up the dose the only thing that is going to increase is your estrogen levels from the excess test or what have you, you won't benefit from it anyway.

Last edited:
mixxin said:
Bump up the cals bro.

When ever people say this they only end up over eating thinking it gets the gear working again somehow. But in reality the gains are only from the extra food youre eating.

whats your diet like?

Is this your first cycle? my first was 500mg test e and 4 weeks of dbol (30mg)

when I stopped the orals my gains also stopped ..I maintained size for a few weeks and then totally changed my diet up and weeks 8-12 I put on more size.

Also during a cycle I like to change my lifting styles every 4 weeks.
12 week cycle
4 weeks of a 4 day high volume split
4 weeks of a 3 day low volume heavy full body
then back to 4 weeks of high volume

pendulum training..look it up during long cycles I enjoy it

eat more

why ONLY think about dosage increase ?

I haven't increased my dosage for a long time now and still growin at 270lbs just by increasing cals

If the gains are from the extra food the better he's off my friend. Don't overdose when you don't need it.

BIG DUB said:
When ever people say this they only end up over eating thinking it gets the gear working again somehow. But in reality the gains are only from the extra food youre eating.

i have thought this before only to realize i was losing fat and water and weighing the same. use the mirror not the scale. try refining your diet. instead of going for purely weight gains try and lose some fat and get really defined. you will look bigger and feel better. in my opinion this is what steroids are truly for. adding small amounts of muscle mass 5-7 pounds and losing fat. guys that gain 20-30 pounds are just adding fat and water. unless of course you have the genetics of Kevin L.

More food!

thanks guys

thanks guys, i have already upped my diet, that was the first thing i did. i am not holding any water weight, for some reason i have a hard time putting on mass but i never carry water when i am on so i guess i cant complain. also my wife says that i am still getting bigger and i look hard as a rock so i checked my bf and i have gone from 11% to 7% even after the dbol. i have put on 18lbs of muscle and lost 4% body fat. i know that sounds grat which it is but i want more mass. that has been my problem my whole life is that i get ripped out but its hard for me to put on true mass. my diet is so much better this time then the last. thanks for all the input guys. i wil keep everyone updated with my results.

then cruise and go back to a stronger cycle

18 lbs in a cycle is really good dude

bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint

rrozell said:
heres my cycle
week 1-4 dbol 30mg day

UP the test to 1,000mg
Drop Deca for eq@400-600mg
up the d-bol to 40mg for another 4 weeks
Drop the winny

Diesel250 said:
UP the test to 1,000mg
Drop Deca for eq@400-600mg
up the d-bol to 40mg for another 4 weeks
Drop the winny

1000mg ? we don't even know if he is a beginner or not

debo22 said:
i have thought this before only to realize i was losing fat and water and weighing the same. use the mirror not the scale. try refining your diet. instead of going for purely weight gains try and lose some fat and get really defined. you will look bigger and feel better. in my opinion this is what steroids are truly for. adding small amounts of muscle mass 5-7 pounds and losing fat. guys that gain 20-30 pounds are just adding fat and water. unless of course you have the genetics of Kevin L.

Right, often guys say "I gained 25 pounds on my last cycle" but how much of that is fat and water? The only thing that counts is the lean muscle gained. Anyone can overeat and gain 20 pounds.

rrozell said:
thanks guys, i have already upped my diet, that was the first thing i did. i am not holding any water weight, for some reason i have a hard time putting on mass but i never carry water when i am on so i guess i cant complain. also my wife says that i am still getting bigger and i look hard as a rock so i checked my bf and i have gone from 11% to 7% even after the dbol. i have put on 18lbs of muscle and lost 4% body fat. i know that sounds grat which it is but i want more mass. that has been my problem my whole life is that i get ripped out but its hard for me to put on true mass. my diet is so much better this time then the last. thanks for all the input guys. i wil keep everyone updated with my results.

Patience dude. It sounds like you had great results. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws