over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

galenika....

immortal

Registered
Has anyone seen or hear of this company before? the item in question is testosteron depo 250. Just wanted to know because a guy at the gym was asking about it.

Any info would be great.

Thanks
immortal

Of course, they are the ICN galenikas from Yugo, I believe. Once the best (long acting) test of them all (its enanthate). Maybe some would also rate Test Heptlyte (France-extinct) as good.
Im hearing alot lately that the ICN batches from the last 6-9mo suck. That would be a shame.

Thanks for the info. I hope they are still good.
What would a fair price be for them as long as they are as good as they have been in the past. I know the price can vary depending on were you fall in the food chain.
How would you rate this product compared to other products say form mexico.

Thanks again for the info.

MikeS said:
Of course, they are the ICN galenikas from Yugo, I believe. Once the best (long acting) test of them all (its enanthate). Maybe some would also rate Test Heptlyte (France-extinct) as good.
Im hearing alot lately that the ICN batches from the last 6-9mo suck. That would be a shame.

ICN are very good even lately. I am using them for last few months and I am sure are much better than other enanthates or tests.

Some rumors are posted by sources that dont carry ICN because the reputation of ICN was too good and they need to spread bullshit to be able to sell other brands.

MIKES contact me and Ill send you enanthate for a cycle then you post your opinions ? OK ? I will be glad if you can do this right away

Cheers
ALIN

Alin said:

ICN are very good even lately. I am using them for last few months and I am sure are much better than other enanthates or tests.

Some rumors are posted by sources that dont carry ICN because the reputation of ICN was too good and they need to spread bullshit to be able to sell other brands.

MIKES contact me and Ill send you enanthate for a cycle then you post your opinions ? OK ? I will be glad if you can do this right away

Cheers
ALIN

You can't beat that offer!:D

MIKE........I'D BE WILLING TO HELP YOU TEST THAT STUFF!

HAHAHA.........YOU ARE A GOOD FELLA! JUST LET ME KNOW.........I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GYM AND I AM FEELING BETTER NOW.:)

|--[\\\]>-------- Alin--MikeS has contacted me and told me to take his place in this "trial run" of enanthate that you spoke of...he is too busy right now and thought this would be good for me, so send it to me pls! LOL!

P.S. Alin--pls. email me for real though, i'd like to chat with you about s'thing: [email protected]

I was informed that we senior members are on that plan too ;)

I have used GALENKAs before and I loved them...

I used other enanthates and they made me hairy as hell, but GALENKAs are damn yummy.

USE ME USE ME USE ME USE ME....I am a TEST WHORE

Galenikas are 10s on a 1-10 scale. I have used them exclusively for my offseason test for over 2 years. I love them.

Prices are all over the place. I have heard some have gotten them for 4 bucks a piece but I can't remember who that might have been. :D

Unfortunately, the supplier took about 11 months and 3 weeks to get the entire order shipped. I am sure that there are plenty of you who know exactly who I am talking about.

Skip

ICN Galenkia's

The older lot #'s that I tried were absolutley awesome. In my opinion, some of the best Testosterone Enanthate that I've had the pleasure to use.

Alin said:
MikeS I cant reply to your PM. You inbox is full

Cheers
ALIN

Please try again-sorry about that!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members